Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

By order of the Minister of Oil .. Immediately stop the transfer of crude oil from the fields of Kirkuk to the Kurdish regional administration 

yota691

Sunday, 19 March 2017 14:04

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Kirkuk
The governor of Kirkuk, Najm al-Din Karim, Sunday, his commitment to the oil agreement signed with the Ministry of Oil, while the new stance toward the pro fly the flag of the Kurdistan region above the county departments in the side of the Iraqi flag as part of the disputed areas. 

Karim said in an interview with a number of media, including Alsumaria News, "The administration of the province is committed to the agreement the oil site on the tenth of the month of January last," stressing that the "oil-processing is an ongoing process and is ASCII Kalak refinery processing as well as to start the processing Giwan refinery." 

He added cream, "he telephoned the oil minister for the purpose of full application of the recent oil agreement to ensure the expansion and development of the Kirkuk refinery."

The head of the Energy Committee in the Kirkuk Provincial Council Ahmed al-Askari, confirmed on Sunday (February 26, 2017) to find new export outlets for oil preservation should be by agreement between Baghdad and Erbil, noting that the Constitution grants provincial councils allocations of petrodollars and contributing to the development of oil fields decades through specialized committees.

And on raising the flag of Kurdistan, said the governor of Kirkuk, said that "the province is one of the disputed cities and fly the flag territory will be with the Iraqi flag," stressing that "the Kurdistan flag raised in a number of countries, including Ankara and Istanbul, and why does not raise in Kirkuk, which defended forces Peshmerga and made sacrifices, which is aware of not only the Kurds, but is of the Turkmen, Arabs and Alcaldoa Achuren. " 

He added cream, that "the general commander of the armed forces, the Prime Minister when he visited Kirkuk and lose the battle fronts was the Iraqi flag and flag of the Kurdistan brought in the fronts of the Peshmerga," calling for what he described as some of the voices that objected to "consider carefully the need of the citizens of Kirkuk."

The governor of Kirkuk, Najm al-Din Karim issued on 14 March current, includes a directive to raise the Kurdish flag next to the Iraqi flag in all provincial institutions and public companies affiliated to ministries and in formal occasions, which is confronted with severe reject by many parties. 
  • Upvote 15

If Kirkuk is committed to the oil agreement, is because they already have a deal on art 140 and HCL with the federal government (Baghdad).

just my 2 cents 

Lets see what the liberation of Mosul brings.!

Go RV 

Go 2017

Edited by Laid Back
  • Upvote 17

29 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

If Kirkuk is committed to the oil agreement, is because they already have a deal on art 140 and HCL with the federal government (Baghdad).

just my 2 cents 

Go RV 

Go 2017

LB, everything done back door.  BINGO.  

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

just my 2 cents 

Go RV 

Go 2017

I think this is a very true statement, I also believe the deal is done! :praying:

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

LB, everything done back door.  BINGO.  

1 hour ago, siberian_shaddow said:

Much appreciated Yota,  Agreed LB, Mosul plays a huge part in this and once liberated the doors will open wide.

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

I think this is a very true statement, I also believe the deal is done! :praying:

We are all agreed:twothumbs:

Just waiting for the liberation of Mosul 

Go liberation of Mosul

Go HCL

Go RV

Go 2017 

• Upvote 7

9 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Nice seeing you stop by here Synopsis. You are having a busy day on this board.  :lol:

Oh, Yeah, ChuckFinley! I suspect we all are having a busy day on this board! :o

To me, the anticipation for what we are all waiting for is highly palpable (easily sensed across the board)!

I am fortunate to be in such good company as yourself. I look forward to meeting you and other DVers in the same opportunity post event! Yeah, I'm pretty sure there will be lots to do and talk about! I'd like to think I am all prepared and ready!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

To me, the anticipation for what we are all waiting for is highly palpable (easily sensed across the board)!

I am fortunate to be in such good company as yourself. I look forward to meeting you and other DVers in the same opportunity post event! Yeah, I'm pretty sure there will be lots to do and talk about! I'd like to think I am all prepared and ready!

Go Moola Nova!

Same here. Every time I see your Avatar I am thing CRUISE.  

• Upvote 3

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

Same here. Every time I see your Avatar I am thing CRUISE.  

Oh, Yeah! I am so looking forward to the post event DV CRUISE therapy! Pretty sure we'll need that!

Glad you like the avatar! I'm so looking forward to "Lookin' into the RV Mirror" for real!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Laid Back said:

just my 2 cents 

Go RV 

Go 2017

Yep I'm on board with you all here DV, the liberation of Mosul and the eradication of IS from Iraq should bring the pieces of this puzzle all together.  Get ready cause the flurry of the coming events will be colossal for Iraq and us. :bagofmoney:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

I would have to agree LB...Which has to do with clearing the liberated areas...

Thanks yota691 for keeping us informed, you're doing an outstanding job.

50 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Yep I'm on board with you all here DV, the liberation of Mosul and the eradication of IS from Iraq should bring the pieces of this puzzle all together.  Get ready cause the flurry of the coming events will be colossal for Iraq and us. :bagofmoney:

I'm ready brother  Wiljor:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Laid Back said:

just my 2 cents 

Go RV 

Go 2017

LB,  Sounds real good to know true progress is being done right under our nose.....:D

6 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

Syn,  CF, DV,  It is indeed going to be one great Huge Post-RV Party on the horizon.   Keeping the faith!! 

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to By order of the Minister of Oil .. Immediately stop the transfer of crude oil from the fields of Kirkuk to the Kurdish regional administration