Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Intel Guru Dr. Clarke CALLS IT for by April 1.

MisterNope

UPDATE:   Dr. Clarke NOW says sometime in April.

3-29-2017   Intel Guru Dr. Clarke   It's NOT going to happen on April 1, 2017.   It IS going to happen in April, though.  This Morning, a very high flock of birds flew overhead, and relayed this information, through the partly cloudy forecast...that has now, become a perfectly Sunny Day.  It was a little Windy, but we think we heard them say, that in MAY, there'd be WAY MORE MONEY, available, than ever before..

---------

YAWN......
I wonder how he's gonna feel when it doesn't happen like he said.
Another jerk-around, folks, don't believe the hype.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

17 minutes ago, MisterNope said:

UPDATE:   Dr. Clarke NOW says sometime in April.

3-29-2017   Intel Guru Dr. Clarke   It's NOT going to happen on April 1, 2017.   It IS going to happen in April, though.  This Morning, a very high flock of birds flew overhead, and relayed this information, through the partly cloudy forecast...that has now, become a perfectly Sunny Day.  It was a little Windy, but we think we heard them say, that in MAY, there'd be WAY MORE MONEY, available, than ever before..

---------

YAWN......
I wonder how he's gonna feel when it doesn't happen like he said.
Another jerk-around, folks, don't believe the hype.

Why do you care what any of these fools say Mister Nope ,Not going to happen..... No one knows the day or the hour ! No one knows for sure if this will ever happen. So why does all of this bother you so much that you come to DV and tarnish your Sterling Reputation ! Are you the dinar preacher sent here to save all of our money ? Or are you an antagonist that is old and bitter because you didn't have the juevos to ride this one out ? I bet you felt crushed when you lost your a$$ and a couple dollars over your initial greed. This is the best lotto ticket in town ! It never expires ! WTF are you missing ! LOL ! Come on ....... climb off your broke d_ck Camel and join the party ! Just one word of caution here at DV , we dwell in positives and we will accept the truth of however this goes down , when it goes down ! Until then it's anybody's game. God bless, Go RV !

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Why do you care what any of these fools say Mister Nope ,Not going to happen..... No one knows the day or the hour ! No one knows for sure if this will ever happen. So why does all of this bother you so much that you come to DV and tarnish your Sterling Reputation ! Are you the dinar preacher sent here to save all of our money ? Or are you an antagonist that is old and bitter because you didn't have the juevos to ride this one out ? I bet you felt crushed when you lost your a$$ and a couple dollars over your initial greed. This is the best lotto ticket in town ! It never expires ! WTF are you missing ! LOL ! Come on ....... climb off your broke d_ck Camel and join the party ! Just one word of caution here at DV , we dwell in positives and we will accept the truth of however this goes down , when it goes down ! Until then it's anybody's game. God bless, Go RV !

poor camel

:bow:

Love ya texstorm!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sterling reputation? Not according to you guys!
Don't worry I still have my dinar lotto tickets.
I'm just shooting straight and speaking the truth. 
Duck if you don't like it, but I just wanna bring you fish-hooked swooners back down to Earth.
It amazes me why these people who call it and fail aren't drummed out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:53 PM, DinarThug said:

Hmmm ... What A Dilemma - Which Attention Seeking Narcissistic Poser Am I Completely Indifferent To The Most ? :blink:

Mr Nope-A-Dope Or Witch Doctor Clarke Who Also Impersonates A Mnt Goat With Soap-On-A-Rope ! :o

:D   :D   :D

mr noper

something like mr roper

20 hours ago, Texstorm said:

what is a d_ck camel

is that a new species or some exotic animal

just curious