Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Intel Guru Dr. Clarke CALLS IT for by April 1.

MisterNope

3-21-2017  Intel Guru Dr. Clarke   Abadi & Company came to the U.S. for Face-to-Face Meetings, When? 10 Days before the end of the 1st Quarter. There is a reason. AND by the way, we disagree with EVERYONE, and say that Pres. Trump and PM Abadi DID, and ARE talking to one another about the Dinar Currency, it’s value, it’s change in rates, and it’s economic impact on Iraq, the REGION, and the World.   Pres. Trump is a Currency man.  He understands Money. He understands Change, and he understands what FUELS GROWTH & POSITIVE MOVEMENT.  This, along with strong military backing, has resulted in the Liberation of Iraq, and soon to be announced, Confirmation of that Publicly. You BET, Abadi & Trump are talking about CURRENCY VALUES! BIG TIME!  What’s UP AHEAD, is Very Very Exciting, and is EVERYTHING!  ...we think Iraq will PUBLICLY announce, print, show, enact, use, implement (however you want to word it) a Substantially higher Dinar Rate, by APRIL 1, 2017. 

-------------------------------------------
Trump and Abadi are NOT discussing the dinar currency. They're discussing ISIS and "help."
There will be NO significant raise in the value of the dinar for a long time to come.

This faker's post gets a BIG FAT NOPE!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 19

Hmmm ... What A Dilemma - Which Attention Seeking Narcissistic Poser Am I Completely Indifferent To The Most ? :blink:

Mr Nope-A-Dope Or Witch Doctor Clarke Who Also Impersonates A Mnt Goat With Soap-On-A-Rope ! :o

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

Just now, DinarThug said:

Hmmm ... What A Dilemma - Which Attention Seeking Narcissistic Poser Am I Completely Indifferent To The Most ? :blink:

Mr Nope-A-Dope Or Witch Doctor Clarke Who Also Impersonates A Mnt Goat With Soap-On-A-Rope ! :o

:D   :D   :D

The clear answer to this is "yes."

Also... What an amazing thing it would be if it were to happen on April Fools, of all days.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, murd11 said:

I couldn't imagine them talking about the dinar. People think that the U.S. has a say in the currency are way off base. That's like saying Britain has a say in Canadas financial affairs.

We did go into Iraq with men, blood, and money, lots of all and turn them around.  We did not do it for the fun. There is a string between Iraq and USA.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, murd11 said:

I couldn't imagine them talking about the dinar. People think that the U.S. has a say in the currency are way off base. That's like saying Britain has a say in Canadas financial affairs.

The only response with any thought put into it.
So sad the rest of you couldn't chime in on the same thing.
You just kiss each other with +1 on meaningless peanut gallery posts.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 9

6 hours ago, haymon said:

We did go into Iraq with men, blood, and money, lots of all and turn them around.  We did not do it for the fun. There is a string between Iraq and USA.

This is very true, but I think the U.S. and all other allies help rescue Iraq to get a toe hold on the area so they can protect their interests. Crushing Isis is a worldwide benefit, that has to be done. Originally getting rid of Hussein and protecting the oil was their main goal. But to say we can tell them what and when to do with their wealth is wrong I believe. They are proud people who have their own agenda.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, MisterNope said:

That's because were in the "Rumors" section, you nit. Which you chose, by the way, to start your post. It's all sh!ts and giggles in here. You want a pat on the back, go to Recr@ps. I was going to +1 you until you brought attitude. Then I saw your 94 posts matched your -94 rating. Who am I to mess up a perfect thing?  I'm just a bear. Chill man.....:D

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

23 hours ago, King Bean said:

That's because were in the "Rumors" section, you nit. Which you chose, by the way, to start your post. It's all sh!ts and giggles in here. You want a pat on the back, go to Recr@ps. I was going to +1 you until you brought attitude. Then I saw your 94 posts matched your -94 rating. Who am I to mess up a perfect thing?  I'm just a bear. Chill man.....:D

i think your great Bean!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 0:59 PM, MisterNope said:

The only response with any thought put into it.

Yo Einstein...........who is the twit that brought over the chat from another site that generated the "meaningless peanut gallery posts"??

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2