Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kellyanne Conway And Her Various Abortion Stances

16 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

Do you still have the same opinions and beliefs that you did as a teenager?????:huh:

:cowboy2:

Now that's what you call a Southern Fried TG SMACKDOWN :goodnews:

I don't know about Shabbs but I thank God that I don't have the same opinions today that I had just a few weeks ago. It's called growing up.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Now that's what you call a Southern Fried TG SMACKDOWN :goodnews:

I don't know about Shabbs but I thank God that I don't have the same opinions today that I had just a few weeks ago. It's called growing up.

Are you saying TG was scolding me.....cause it sounds like you're saying I was being scolded by TG?  What for, I have no idea?  I didn't say one negative thing in this thread about Kellyanne Conway.  Are trying to start trouble?  What's your problem this morning?  B)  And of course you know about me and my opinions.  I just posted it before you....so you must have missed it, or ignored it.  Either way, you can do better.  :D 

GO RV, then BV

25 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Are you saying TG was scolding me.....cause it sounds like you're saying I was being scolded by TG?  What for, I have no idea?  I didn't say one negative thing in this thread about Kellyanne Conway.  Are trying to start trouble?  What's your problem this morning?  B)  And of course you know about me and my opinions.  I just posted it before you....so you must have missed it, or ignored it.  Either way, you can do better.  :D 

GO RV, then BV

Now you've got me laughing so hard because I finally made you feel the way you make everyone feel every day. It's kind of irritating isn't it? Everyone here knows my stance on abortion. I make no apologies whatsoever nor will I ever. The Constitution says we are given the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Life begins at conception, even the founding fathers knew that. They called it the quickening. It was the time when a woman first felt the baby in her womb. Today we know that it starts when the seed penetrates an ovary. And yes granny did School you on how people's opinions change as they grow and become more wise more educated in their belief system. You should try that, you will find that life is a little bit less cynical and much more enjoyable. And to put it quite succinctly for you my friend do you seriously believe that the attitude you have today about President Donald Trump it's something that Jesus Christ would approve of?

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Now you've got me laughing so hard because I finally made you feel the way you make everyone feel every day. It's kind of irritating isn't it? Everyone here knows my stance on abortion. I make no apologies whatsoever nor will I ever. The Constitution says we are given the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Life begins at conception, even the founding fathers knew that. They called it the quickening. It was the time when a woman first felt the baby in her womb. Today we know that it starts when the seed penetrates an ovary. And yes granny did School you on how people's opinions change as they grow and become more wise more educated in their belief system. You should try that, you will find that life is a little bit less cynical and much more enjoyable. And to put it quite succinctly for you my friend do you seriously believe that the attitude you have today about President Donald Trump it's something that Jesus Christ would approve of?

Laugh at this.  You just admitted to intentionally trying to irritate me.....then in the same breath question whether Jesus Christ would approve of MY attitude.  :facepalm:  

GO RV, then BV

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Laugh at this.  You just admitted to intentionally trying to irritate me.....then in the same breath question whether Jesus Christ would approve of MY attitude.  :facepalm:  

GO RV, then BV

I am only using the opportunity to EDUCATE you of the error of your ways. But it seems you either Choose not to learn, or you're a victim of today's public education.  I prefer to think it's the former. And please don't attempt to impugn my faith with such an empty claim. Ask yourself about how Jesus attempted to EDUCATE the Pharisee's?  Sometimes teaching is difficult, they call that, "Tough Love". 

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, TexasGranny said:

Do you still have the same opinions and beliefs that you did as a teenager?????:huh:

:cowboy2:

Thank you TexasGranny, some needs to understand that its okay to grow, educate and have a different opinion as we did from the past.   Simplicity at its best TexasGranny!!!!

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I am only using the opportunity to EDUCATE you of the error of your ways. But it seems you either Choose not to learn, or you're a victim of today's public education.  I prefer to think it's the former. And please don't attempt to impugn my faith with such an empty claim. Ask yourself about how Jesus attempted to EDUCATE the Pharisee's?  Sometimes teaching is difficult, they call that, "Tough Love". 

You and I are basically the same age and I assumed you had the same time period public education as me......I truly had no idea you have a private education.  Learned something new today, thanks.  :)

GO RV, then BV

12 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Identify "some".  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

Considering you bringing over a past article on Conway, just proves you can't accept the fact that she has grown to be a different individual in her moral values.  Why, why would you degrade an individual for her past when she clearly has stated her beliefs on this issue. Just tells me that your intent is to cause misconception of this individual, just like the media, and only because you have it in for President Trump and his cabinets. When does it stop Shabs, why help the media divide the people!!! ;)

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, pattyangel said:

Considering you bringing over a past article on Conway, just proves you can't accept the fact that she has grown to be a different individual in her moral values.  Why, why would you degrade an individual for her past when she clearly has stated her beliefs on this issue. Just tells me that your intent is to cause misconception of this individual, just like the media, and only because you have it in for President Trump and his cabinets. When does it stop Shabs, why help the media divide the people!!! ;)

You are good people Miss Patty!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, pattyangel said:

It's up to Donald to stop it.  He must give up his childish ways and focus on the tasks at hand.  SNL, Arnold, Snoop, etc....none of that stuff means anything in the big picture.  And he has to stop being hypocritical.  He spent years bashing President Obama for all sorts of issues and then turns right around and does the same things himself.  If he thinks he's going to be the greatest bigly president ever....he has to start acting like one.  For example, he puts a fantastic speech to congress together, and the country, including me, loved him for it.....then in less than 48 hours turns around and lies about wire tapping.  I don't know if he's bipolar, truly narcissistic, or just bored....but he's terrible at staying out of his own way.  Focus, focus, focus.

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4