Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How prepared are You for the Invasion?

2 hours ago, BJinMontreal said:

that they would sell your children to the Nazis if it put a penny in their pocket!!!

And you don't think Trump is all about making a buck? Do you honestly believe that? If so, then you are exactly the type of person Trump wants in his back pocket. Why don't give up Montreal and come MAGA? I find it so hard to believe that people can be this naïve..

B/A

• Downvote 3

Trump wants everyone to make a buck!!!

What part of that infuriates you? 

Would you rather succumb to the globalists and see every American on welfare and food stamps; and so dependent on their all-knowing government that once it has its citizenship dumbed down enough to accept whatever they do as truth, they can start eliminating those it deems undesirable.

• Upvote 8

30 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

And you don't think Trump is all about making a buck? Do you honestly believe that? If so, then you are exactly the type of person Trump wants in his back pocket. Why don't give up Montreal and come MAGA? I find it so hard to believe that people can be this naïve..

B/A

8vgCEM5(1).gif

BA, your claims are laughable!  I'm embarrassed for you.  Seriously... your ass must get jealous of all the crap that comes out of your mouth.

Trump didn't ask me for one dime while he was financing his own campaign.  He has relinquished all control of his business empire (not because he had to but...) because he wanted to free himself up to concentrate solely on MAGA.  He has generously given up his privacy and personal life to do the job we've hired him to do.  AND, he is doing it for the fee of one dollar and donating his presidential salary to charity.  But we're "naive" and he's "all about making a buck"?!?!  In what universe does this level of personal sacrifice reflect greed?  

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, Whatshername said:

8vgCEM5(1).gif

BA, your claims are laughable!  I'm embarrassed for you.  Seriously... your ass must get jealous of all the crap that comes out of your mouth.

Trump didn't ask me for one dime while he was financing his own campaign.  He has relinquished all control of his business empire (not because he had to but...) because he wanted to free himself up to concentrate solely on MAGA.  He has generously given up his privacy and personal life to do the job we've hired him to do.  AND, he is doing it for the fee of one dollar and donating his presidential salary to charity.  But we're "naive" and he's "all about making a buck"?!?!  In what universe does this level of personal sacrifice reflect greed?  

Dream on... What's his salary worth? Not much compared to the profits his company will make when policy suits his needs. If you don't believe his agenda includes making his company more profitable by changing laws then you are in for a HUGE surprise. He's counting on people being distracted by the stupid media as we are seeing whilst he sets the tables for profits made off the backs of the people. He has threatened corporations to move back to America, good slop for the pigs to be led to slaughter, but have you noticed he isn't moving his manufacturing of his product lines back? You have fallen for the propaganda machine. Open your eyes.

B/A

• Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Dream on... What's his salary worth? Not much compared to the profits his company will make when policy suits his needs. If you don't believe his agenda includes making his company more profitable by changing laws then you are in for a HUGE surprise. He's counting on people being distracted by the stupid media as we are seeing whilst he sets the tables for profits made off the backs of the people. He has threatened corporations to move back to America, good slop for the pigs to be led to slaughter, but have you noticed he isn't moving his manufacturing of his product lines back? You have fallen for the propaganda machine. Open your eyes.

B/A

So are you saying trump is going to do the same thing clinton did as SOS....Sell off 20% of the US Uranium to Russia in exchange for large donations to her foundation, Send bill to give pricey speeches and more donations.......Get people jobs for you guessed it....Another donation. Yeppers, pay to play. 

Karsten

• Upvote 5

Just now, Karsten said:

So are you saying trump is going to do the same thing clinton did as SOS....Sell off 20% of the US Uranium to Russia in exchange for large donations to her foundation, Send bill to give pricey speeches and more donations.......Get people jobs for you guessed it....Another donation. Yeppers, pay to play. 

Karsten

He may have a different business model. but he is as bad as the Clintons and the Bushes... Name five politicians that are not cashing in. Left or Right. You go get a job in local, state or federal government for the salary, you get the job for information. Like which drug will be approved... Which town gets a highway exit... Which company get the next contract. Then with your knowledge from being in office, you invest in the company, you buy that worthless piece of property, etc. This is a big money game, it's not about helping people.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I make this post. I must first apologize to Shabbs for my last comment as it was uncalled for. However, I have something to say about the post by certain members here.Shabbs You and B/A and Umbertino have painfully displayed what we see each day in the media. There can be no middle ground between what is now become the extraordinary radical left and the extraordinary radical right add to that my bipolar disorder and manic depression disorder add personal issues in my life with this site and with demonic attacks against my family I have no longer the patience to be who I am. Therefore and letting you know now you can have this site and turn it into whatever Twitter sewer you wish to. I will only post on my Call to Arms thread and in the paid section of this site. Over the years I have noticed but there are some 48,000 members here. And very few of those members actually post. However most of them visit this site every day. Recently I realized why that is that they never post and that is why I have changed how and what I say. It is my belief that those members who do not post are actually intelligent educated and do not wish to get into Twitter sewer conversations. However they are interested in following what's happening in Iraq with reference to Iraqi dinar. and as far as the paid side of this site goes they are willing to learn about personal asset protection and future investment. I wish to thank all the members here that do Post because they have helped me to grow to be a better person. But it is time that I joined the majority ranks of those who only read and posted the paid side of this site.  this is not something that I have come to lightly. Actually,  it is something that I have pondered about for quite some time. And with the recent attacks in my personal life I simply don't have the energy to debate ignorance. B/A you wanted to quote me about being past hatred. What you failed to understand is when a person who refuses to hate is confronted with a person who only hates the one who refuses to hate leaves. I wish to show love period I wish to show compassion. But they can only be showed and given to those who are willing to receive. With that I bid you godspeed and farewell.:tiphat:

I've posted this so many times I know.. But this is just bearing on my mind tonight and I felt like posting it for a friend. Through everything god gives us we have to keep going. No matter how hard the battle, we just need to remember he's gonna be fighting it with us!:

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

:facepalm3:

6 hours ago, Whatshername said:

8vgCEM5(1).gif

The liberals are so caught up in the lying news that they have selective reading and listening mentality.  They just won't see what is happening to this country by the manipulation from the media, and the twisting of the Supreme Justices Courts of interpreting the United States Constitution. This is all done right before our very eyes. 

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, pattyangel said:

The liberals are so caught up in the lying...

Hi Patty!  I'm at the point... I pity these malcontents!  So sour and negative... it's comical!  They give us several fresh reasons every day to turn our backs on Trump.  They fail at every turn but the lies just keep coming.  Their predictions are always wrong but they keep making them.  Hole gets deeper... they keep diggin'!  It's all they have... lies and liberal logic.

C7UoBEOVAAABIxr.jpg

@Karsten... as for the original post, there is no doubt that radical muslims have been unleashed in this country.  It's not IF but WHEN.  I'm ready.  :cowboy1:

holy-crap-ive-been-training-for-this-my-

• Upvote 9

7 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Your logic can be used 2 ways. Why dont the liberals love President Trump because he's white. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

Brain washed, cant fix. Just hope President Trump does not try to work both sides of the aisle, because this is what we are up against. I sure hope I dont waste one more breath on them.  

• Upvote 2