Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

States and companies preparing to rebuild Iraq

yota691

ARAB WORLD
14:52 20.03.2017 (Updated 14:58 20.03.2017)

"Iraq is coming to an reconstruction campaign not only in liberated areas, but also throughout Iraq," said Haidar al-Abadi, head of the armed forces.

This came at a time when the Iraqi Prime Minister visited the United States to meet with US President Trump, and discuss the process of reconstruction of Iraq after the end of the war against the organization "Daash"

On the intention of the reconstruction of all cities of Iraq, the United Nations Economic Adviser in Iraq, Dr. Falah al-Lami told "Sputnik": "Iraq during this period and after the victories against the gangs of the organization calling, the international community welcomes the idea of the reconstruction of Iraq and the transition to a strategy to build Iraq And the result is a lot of profits on investment companies and American and European companies, and also notes the shuttle visits initiated by a number of ambassadors and foreign ministers to Baghdad and meetings with the Prime Minister, all came after the victories and also represents a qualitative leap towards construction, investment and reconstruction in the next phase , And will be crowned by the expected meeting between the Iraqi Prime Minister and the US President, and there is a lot in the quilt of the US government on this aspect.

"Iraq has the largest reserves in the world of oil, which makes it easy to invest in it, because the process of obtaining funds is very quickly, and the current agreements with Iraq benefit the investors more than their benefit to Iraq, but Iraq will benefit through This investment in the reconstruction of the country that a lot of infrastructure in all provinces of Iraq is dilapidated, and this needs to develop a large plan for Iraq in general and not only to the provinces that have been subjected to a provocative occupation The steps included the Iraqi government is to move towards investment because Iraq suffered from rampant corruption, .

For his part, Dr. Karim Al-Fatlawi told SPOTNIK that "the reconstruction of Iraq is a difficult and arduous process for two main reasons. The first is the decline in oil revenues during the previous and current period, in addition to the consequent Iraq's debts due to the war on terrorism Which can be sustained for long periods. The second reason, which is important for the fight against corruption, and that if it is properly provided part of the funds for the reconstruction of Iraq, the devastation in Iraq is unimaginable, and we can imagine the beginning of the Iran-Iraq war In 1980 followed by the period of economic embargo until 2003, and then came the period of regime change, which after that period increased imports of Iraq, but unfortunately could not Iraq to invest those funds to come after the war against the organization of Dahedh, which began to drain large resources, in addition to the devastation that Successor ".

Al-Fatlawi added, "The issue of investment is a project that has already been put forward in the time of the previous Iraqi government, the so-called payment of the term, which is a good opportunity for Iraq to put forward its investment projects because it has resources that far outweigh the resources of other countries living today in a better economic situation than Iraq, Iraq is a rich country, and companies can carry out investment operations, but must create a suitable ground for it.

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, yota691 said:

Iraq has the largest reserves in the world of oil, which makes it easy to invest in it, because the process of obtaining funds is very quickly, and the current agreements with Iraq benefit the investors more than their benefit to Iraq, but Iraq will benefit through This investment in the reconstruction of the country that a lot of infrastructure in all provinces of Iraq is dilapidated, and this needs to develop a large plan for Iraq in general and not only to the provinces that have been subjected to a provocative occupation The steps included the Iraqi government is to move towards investment because Iraq suffered from rampant corruption, .

Yota Thanks,  DV,  Let's start the rebuilding and also RV / RI the IQD as well which is extremely important for the citizens  to have more purchasing power and DV members can start a new chapter in life....:D

Keeping The Faith!!

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 4

Tigergorzow, I concur. After reading this, I am getting excited. The last report from the IMF that I read had iraqs GDP at 11% last year in the face of an ISIS invasion. I also read that oil production capacity will be at 5 million barrels/day by years end. Those two things alone have me doing back flips (well if I could do back flips lol) then this article reconfirming the worlds commitment to rebuild not only the liberated areas, but all,of iraqs cities. It just keeps getting better. I wholeheartedly agree with LB that when Mosul is declared fully liberated, this train will be shifting into high gear and then it's SUGAR city. Also thanks everyone who brings these articles to bear, I love reading all of your comments and thoughts on the process, it helps me get through the day.

I also read about the post RV cruise. I want to go but can I bring my own boat lol?

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Tonygrasso said:

Tigergorzow, I concur. After reading this, I am getting excited. The last report from the IMF that I read had iraqs GDP at 11% last year in the face of an ISIS invasion. I also read that oil production capacity will be at 5 million barrels/day by years end. Those two things alone have me doing back flips (well if I could do back flips lol) then this article reconfirming the worlds commitment to rebuild not only the liberated areas, but all,of iraqs cities. It just keeps getting better. I wholeheartedly agree with LB that when Mosul is declared fully liberated, this train will be shifting into high gear and then it's SUGAR city. Also thanks everyone who brings these articles to bear, I love reading all of your comments and thoughts on the process, it helps me get through the day.

I also read about the post RV cruise. I want to go but can I bring my own boat lol?

I agree, TonyGrasso (and TirgerGorZow)!

There appears to be doom and gloom from various, how do I put it, hmmm..........unawares?, that Iraq is entirely in shambles and their infrastructure is not quite in the Prehistoric or Stone Age, yet. Well, well. Granted - ISIS areas have been decimated. But what about the rest of Iraq and Kurdistan? Sure, the infrastructure needs attention but can function until the upgrades are applied. Except for the telecommunications and banking systems. These babies are ultra modern and, granted, need to be rolled out in more areas. However, high impact and key areas are functional to likely include international interfaces necessary for Iraqi full international integration. But what about the rest of Iraq (non ISIS areas)? Yep. Pretty sure the ball can roll hard and fast in these areas with some "economic encouragement" to foster the rocket assent of the decimated areas of Iraq to normalcy and beyond. Take East/West Germany after the fall of the wall. I suspect similar elements apply to Iraq. Granted, Germany now has issues regarding their immigration policy but overall, East Germany was lifted more toward the economic well being of West Germany much more than any detriment experienced by West Germany due to East German issues.

As always, just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I agree, TonyGrasso (and TirgerGorZow)!

There appears to be doom and gloom from various, how do I put it, hmmm..........unawares?, that Iraq is entirely in shambles and their infrastructure is not quite in the Prehistoric or Stone Age, yet. Well, well. Granted - ISIS areas have been decimated. But what about the rest of Iraq and Kurdistan? Sure, the infrastructure needs attention but can function until the upgrades are applied. Except for the telecommunications and banking systems. These babies are ultra modern and, granted, need to be rolled out in more areas. However, high impact and key areas are functional to likely include international interfaces necessary for Iraqi full international integration. But what about the rest of Iraq (non ISIS areas)? Yep. Pretty sure the ball can roll hard and fast in these areas with some "economic encouragement" to foster the rocket assent of the decimated areas of Iraq to normalcy and beyond. Take East/West Germany after the fall of the wall. I suspect similar elements apply to Iraq. Granted, Germany now has issues regarding their immigration policy but overall, East Germany was lifted more toward the economic well being of West Germany much more than any detriment experienced by West Germany due to East German issues.

Go Moola Nova!

Love your posts...what is your thought on a rate and date...if you don't mind me asking...

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, 2fast4u2c said:

Love your posts...what is your thought on a rate and date...if you don't mind me asking...

Too be honest, 2Fast4U2C, I have no idea and can not offer any solid information.

One of the lowest Iraqi regional value currencies compared to the USD is the Saudi Arabian Riyal. Today on xe.com the SAR is trading at 3.74958 SAR = 1 USD or 1 SAR = 0.266693 USD. The highest Iraqi regional value currencies compared to the USD is the Kuwaiti Dinar. Today on XE.com, the KWD is trading at 0.304615 KWD = 1 USD or 1 KWD = 3.28283 USD. My opinion is the value of these currencies bracket the potential value of the IQD vs. KWD for the IQD to be a desired currency for trade purposes in an open Iraqi market internationally. Notionally, from the numbers purported previously it could be in the range from 1 IQD = 0.1 USD to 1 IQD = 3.86 IQD and may include some type of float. I simply do not know. I suspect this is a very, very tightly guarded rate to prevent any speculation from crashing Iraq's and, potentially, other world currencies once Iraq goes full bore to an open market internationally.

For the date, I do not know, either. I suspect this is also tightly guarded and may not even be decided at present. Due to Iraqi and international indications coupled with the potential for Iraq to fracture due to sectarian violence once ISIS controlled areas is fully wrested, I suspect the economic reforms will need to hit WARP 10+. So, I am a proponent of in the very near future rather than months to years down the road. Otherwise the gains to date could be wiped out and throw Iraq into a very destabilized GOI period. I don't think those invested and active in Iraq's social, political, and economic well being will allow that to happen. I do think the conditions for the IQD to revalue have never been more solid than now and will be even better once ISIS is announced to have been wrested from Iraq but may be as soon as ISIS announced as wrested from all of Mosul.

I would never encourage anyone to use my opinions as a basis for their actions regarding an IQD revaluation. As such, I would neither encourage getting more IQD or dispossessing IQD at any time in the past, present, or future. Each person will have to make up their own mind and take full responsibility for their actions for benefits or consequences for their decision(s).

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 6

31 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Too be honest, 2Fast4U2C, I have no idea and can not offer any solid information.

One of the lowest Iraqi regional value currencies compared to the USD is the Saudi Arabian Riyal. Today on xe.com the SAR is trading at 3.74958 SAR = 1 USD or 1 SAR = 0.266693 USD. The highest Iraqi regional value currencies compared to the USD is the Kuwaiti Dinar. Today on XE.com, the KWD is trading at 0.304615 KWD = 1 USD or 1 KWD = 3.28283 USD. My opinion is the value of these currencies bracket the potential value of the IQD vs. KWD for the IQD to be a desired currency for trade purposes in an open Iraqi market internationally. Notionally, from the numbers purported previously it could be in the range from 1 IQD = 0.1 USD to 1 IQD = 3.86 IQD and may include some type of float. I simply do not know. I suspect this is a very, very tightly guarded rate to prevent any speculation from crashing Iraq's and, potentially, other world currencies once Iraq goes full bore to an open market internationally.

For the date, I do not know, either. I suspect this is also tightly guarded and may not even be decided at present. Due to Iraqi and international indications coupled with the potential for Iraq to fracture due to sectarian violence once ISIS controlled areas is fully wrested, I suspect the economic reforms will need to hit WARP 10+. So, I am a proponent of in the very near future rather than months to years down the road. Otherwise the gains to date could be wiped out and throw Iraq into a very destabilized GOI period. I don't think those invested and active in Iraq's social, political, and economic well being will allow that to happen. I do think the conditions for the IQD to revalue have never been more solid than now and will be even better once ISIS is announced to have been wrested from Iraq but may be as soon as ISIS announced as wrested from all of Mosul.

I would never encourage anyone to use my opinions as a basis for their actions regarding an IQD revaluation. As such, I would neither encourage getting more IQD or dispossessing IQD at any time in the past, present, or future. Each person will have to make up their own mind and take full responsibility for their actions for benefits or consequences for their decision(s).

Go Moola Nova!

Great response as always and I agree 100%.  I have been in this for 10 years and its never been this close.  Rate I agree .1 to1 but I lean to less than $1 to start off...date by the end of this year but probably by June of this year.

This is just my opinion which means nothing lol

Keep up the good work

• Upvote 2

Just now, 2fast4u2c said:

Great response as always and I agree 100%.  I have been in this for 10 years and its never been this close.  Rate I agree .1 to1 but I lean to less than $1 to start off...date by the end of this year but probably by June of this year.

This is just my opinion which means nothing lol

Keep up the good work

Thank You, 2Fast4U2C!

You, too, Keep up the good work!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2