Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

If the opposing view is not valid, then I discard it, but see no need in

allowing division because someone thinks differently than I do.

You and I disagree on execution, I appreciate you are a pacifist, however, I am not.

I appreciate that you are honest enough to genuinely examine a claim, and, if proven true, you will accept it as truth.

Unfortunately, I have spent many many long hours in a discussion, only to be rewarded with hypocrisy, and contempt.

While your approach may be to perpetually turn the other cheek, mine is not.

When I made the statement you "understand", I was in no way trying to force some total alignment, you took that very out of context.

I do not want or need your approval for anything I do in my life, and was asking for that.

I am a fighter. It is what kept me alive when I was in extreme adverse situations.

You and I grew up living two totally different realities.

If you are expecting me to just roll over when I am attacked you might do better waiting for the day obama admits he has been a Muslim all along, or wait for Bush to admit he helped make and import cheap heroin, or, wait patiently for the Trump hating Deep State to just do their freaking job, because I will never be like you.

I appreciate our discussions, however, I very much disagree with many of your conclusions, as I see them as only partially informed.

I think you are not willing to fully accept the deceptions, because that would leave you no choice but to go to the next level, and you are just not there.

In that same vein, if you expect me to just meekly accept the vile lies, hypocrisy, and intentional deception that others spew, and not return fire with fire, then I feel you are not being totally honest.

Sure, others have a right to say whatever they want, and if they chose to say hurtful, deceptive, or divisive things, then I damn well have the right to return the same.

I am a little surprised you assumed so much by my statement, I'll be sure to refrain from any in the future, as I really hate being forced to explain everything in minute detail.

When, I wonder, did common sense disappear?

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

You and I disagree on execution, I appreciate you are a pacifist, however, I am not.

I appreciate that you are honest enough to genuinely examine a claim, and, if proven true, you will accept it as truth.

Unfortunately, I have spent many many long hours in a discussion, only to be rewarded with hypocrisy, and contempt.

While your approach may be to perpetually turn the other cheek, mine is not.

When I made the statement you "understand", I was in no way trying to force some total alignment, you took that very out of context.

I do not want or need your approval for anything I do in my life, and was asking for that.

I am a fighter. It is what kept me alive when I was in extreme adverse situations.

You and I grew up living two totally different realities.

If you are expecting me to just roll over when I am attacked you might do better waiting for the day obama admits he has been a Muslim all along, or wait for Bush to admit he helped make and import cheap heroin, or, wait patiently for the Trump hating Deep State to just do their freaking job, because I will never be like you.

I appreciate our discussions, however, I very much disagree with many of your conclusions, as I see them as only partially informed.

I think you are not willing to fully accept the deceptions, because that would leave you no choice but to go to the next level, and you are just not there.

In that same vein, if you expect me to just meekly accept the vile lies, hypocrisy, and intentional deception that others spew, and not return fire with fire, then I feel you are not being totally honest.

Sure, others have a right to say whatever they want, and if they chose to say hurtful, deceptive, or divisive things, then I damn well have the right to return the same.

I am a little surprised you assumed so much by my statement, I'll be sure to refrain from any in the future, as I really hate being forced to explain everything in minute detail.

When, I wonder, did common sense disappear?

Your response shows how little you know me although in the past you thought you did and labelled me as a number of

things that I was none of them. Just because I choose not to get involved in the senseless political squabbles on this forum

and do not use the tactics used here, that certainly does not make me a pacifist nor any other label. It would appear as long

as I do not join in with group think I must be this or that. I assumed nothing of your statement, just an honest attempt at trying to

understand certain actions and thought.

When did common sense disappear? I wish I could answer that, but I would say about 16 years ago to this day. Most no longer

are able to think for themselves, they feel the need to keep up the narratives and premises they base their own views upon and

reject logical rational and critical thinking in favor of following either a political or religious ideology.

I used to conduct myself in this manner when I was a young man who thought I knew it all,

but I am grateful I walked away from feeling like I had to think and believe a certain way in order to

fit in. I have my experiences in life, you have yours, for the most part we are on the same page, just a different manner in

how we treat others or view them.

Sorry you feel your responses are a waste of time with me.

Have a good day dive, keep your eyes open and remain diligent and wide awake...we are being toyed with by many and the

deep state is still winning. Never make excuses for their actions...

Edited by Jim1cor13