Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fortunately Palm Beach is an affluent community, so they will be able to hold out monetarily speaking, longer than most communities.  However, their financial burden of helping to protect Trump is only going to grow.  5 trips to Mar-a-Lago in his first 2 months seems excessive to me.....but hey, I'm biased....it's a taxpayer thing.  <_<

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hes-baaaack-trumps-visits-to-mar-a-lago-are-stretching-palm-beachs-budget-and-locals-patience/2017/03/19/9f87d3cc-0cc0-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html?utm_term=.7f916958d08c

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

So every other President has used taxpayer dollars to host foreign and domestic events, why is it that President Trump can't. 

You think he's wasting taxpayer dollars, how about past President, administrations.  You guys want to whine, nick pick, complain, harass about everything this President does. Where were you when your Obama was using our tax dollars unlawfully, to foreign aid, and more. Stop it with your complaining and let the MAN do his job. 

• Upvote 10

First and foremost what you seem to leave out (just as the media would)  Mr. President Trump is conducting foreign business and meetings.  Nothing different than Obama. 

Where he conducts his business affairs would be his choice. 

Think about this, if the liberals would stop attacking his every move, maybe the security for these trips wouldn't be so expensive. We have all kinds of groups that are ANTI-TRUMP, our President deserves the security for his safety, as any President would.     

So don't whine about his trips.  Change is coming, you just need to be prepared, good or bad.  ;) 

• Upvote 7

Here you go whiners.

I live in the area, this has been in talks for a while & is now under construction.........at Trump's expense.

Now what..............wrong color?

By the way, people who live in the area are not Trumpsters, we're for America, which is why we're for Trump!!

Construction begins on Mar-a-Lago helipad for President Trump

5:52 AM, Mar 1, 2017

wptv-mar-a-lago-helipad_1488364936743_56100621_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Construction has begun at Mar-a-Lago on a helipad that was recently approved by the town of Palm Beach.

PALM BEACH, Fla. - Traffic issues that Palm Beach County drivers have had to endure during President Donald Trump's visits may soon be alleviated.

Construction is underway for a helipad at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate on Palm Beach. 

Chopper 5 flew over the area Tuesday and spotted crews working on the grounds of the estate. 

The recently-approved helipad, which is 40 to 50 feet wide, will allow Trump to take Marine One once he lands at Palm Beach International Airport.  

This will help to clear up some of the congestion that drivers have had to battle on Southern Boulevard and Interstate 95 during the president's visits. 

Copyright 2017 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, brokerkeith said:

Here you go whiners.

I live in the area, this has been in talks for a while & is now under construction.........at Trump's expense.

Now what..............wrong color?

By the way, people who live in the area are not Trumpsters, we're for America, which is why we're for Trump!!

So now law enforcement has to widen their protective area to secure the skies in all directions......yep, sounds much cheaper.  :facepalm: Don't suppose any F-(place any number you want here)'s will be providing air cover at pennies on the dollar.  :moneybag:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What has happened to you shabs? You have suddenly become very vitriolic about trump.

i remember a post from you about respecting the office back when o bummer was our feckless leader.

no longer a fence sitter I guess. Fell of on the democrat side.

p.s. Here is a similar link till I find the comment I am referring to.

• Upvote 3

On 3/20/2017 at 8:21 PM, yota691 said:

All that entitlement and the world owes me, is coming to a halt... 

And that is why folks like Shabbs and B/A are so upset. But I'm beginning to think that there might be something else afoot here. 

3 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

What has happened to you shabs? You have suddenly become very vitriolic about trump.

i remember a post from you about respecting the office back when o bummer was our feckless leader.

no longer a fence sitter I guess. Fell of on the democrat side.

p.s. Here is a similar link till I find the comment I am referring to.

One thing I can say about President Trump is that he knows how to make peoples TRUE COLORS come out. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And that is why folks like Shabbs and B/A are so upset. But I'm beginning to think that there might be something else afoot here. 

One thing I can say about President Trump is that he knows how to make peoples TRUE COLORS come out. 

Ain't that the truth....and with each passing day it appears those colors are RUSSKIE RED.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

You people just don't get it. Now I'm labeled as one who of entitlement and being owed... Wrong again as always. I own a business. It's incorporated, if I wanted I could send my accounting to Ireland and not pay taxes like so many others. I choose to support America. As a business owner, I employ people. They pay taxes and do not live on the Dole. So I feel neither entitled or owed anything by anyone. I know you people who love to hate will still get it wrong, but here I go again. I'm not a liberal. I call it like I see it, instead of blindly following the next big trend. I don't fall for catchy phrases like MAGA or Hope and Change. I'm a realist and understand that people in both parties are corrupt. Many here claim to be constitutionalist, but voted for Trump. That's laughable. Trump is as big a liar as Clinton. Trump could care less about any of us, outside of buying his crap made in China. He and Clinton are long time buddies who attend each others parties, weddings and what have you. Do you think Rowdy Roddy Piper and The Iron Sheik really hated each other? It was an act to make money. Same as politicians. they come out to the mic and hate each other, then go back behind closed doors and have lunch together. How is it that in today's world Americans can be so easily taken?

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

TAX BEING CONSIDERED TO HELP ALLEVIATE FINANCIAL BURDEN ON LOCALS DURING TRUMP'S MAR-A-LAGO TRIPS

https://www.yahoo.com/news/county-considers-special-tax-trumps-mar-lago-visits-155431532.html 

For a man who declared on the campaign trail that he would be far too busy to golf.....he is already on pace to obliterate the number of times President Obama's golfed.  :facepalm:  As a seemingly intelligent person told me here on numerous occasions......doesn't matter what he said on the trail, it's all about winning.....Just Win!

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 3/20/2017 at 1:23 PM, patrickgold said:

So every other President has used taxpayer dollars to host foreign and domestic events, why is it that President Trump can't. 

You think he's wasting taxpayer dollars, how about past President, administrations.  You guys want to whine, nick pick, complain, harass about everything this President does. Where were you when your Obama was using our tax dollars unlawfully, to foreign aid, and more. Stop it with your complaining and let the MAN do his job. 

On 3/20/2017 at 4:22 PM, pattyangel said:

First and foremost what you seem to leave out (just as the media would)  Mr. President Trump is conducting foreign business and meetings.  Nothing different than Obama. 

Where he conducts his business affairs would be his choice. 

Think about this, if the liberals would stop attacking his every move, maybe the security for these trips wouldn't be so expensive. We have all kinds of groups that are ANTI-TRUMP, our President deserves the security for his safety, as any President would.     

So don't whine about his trips.  Change is coming, you just need to be prepared, good or bad.  ;) 

It's amazing how they seem to have forgotten how the obamas went shopping in London, and we had to pay every shopkeeper in a 6 block radius for lost revenue.

Or the time they went to disneyland, and we had to pay for the entire park for a day.

Or the time they took over 100 "close" friends" on vacations to the tropics, or Hawaii, or had to pay not only for separate jets for obama, then one for wife and kids, but also A THIRD jet, just to take the freaking dog.

All the obamas did well was took insane vacations at taxpayers expense, and now those same libtards whining.

Can you say "hypocrite"?

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

It's amazing how they seem to have forgotten how the obamas went shopping in London, and we had to pay every shopkeeper in a 6 block radius for lost revenue.

Or the time they went to disneyland, and we had to pay for the entire park for a day.

Or the time they took over 100 "close" friends" on vacations to the tropics, or Hawaii, or had to pay not only for separate jets for obama, then one for wife and kids, but also A THIRD jet, just to take the freaking dog.

All the obamas did well was took insane vacations at taxpayers expense, and now those same libtards whining.

Can you say "hypocrite"?

The people complaining about Trump's Florida golf outings are simply doing the same thing you JUST did concerning the Obama's....seems to be enough hypocrte sandwich to go around.  As always, just my opinion of the obvious.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

So just to get it right...one must blindly support any action of their chosen president in order

to be the right "color"? Any one who dares to question any action is assumed to be suspicious?

When we read for years every action of a president was ******d about, like Obama war crimes

with everyone screaming "he'll pull us into WW3!" or "Martial law is coming, and fema camps are ready!"

But when a president performs the same actions, we need to rally behind them?

I truly do not get the mindset that does not allow others to question ones views or the actions of

a government run amok the last 16 years. So the definition of a "true patriot" is still the Bush definition

and use of the term patriot who believes each piece of propaganda and follows in line with the narrative.

This is not the definition of what "patriot" or "conservative" means at all, so I will have to think those that feel it does

are also very suspicious and just as much a part of what is wrong with our land as those they accuse and berate.

What happened to everyone saying they would "hold the president responsible for his decisions"? Is it sinking

in that maybe we have no say, and the machine will keep on doing what it does right or wrong? If so, then it makes

perfect sense for folks to jump to defend because otherwise there is no voice, and that is NOT what this republic is about.

In fact, perhaps our entire political system is unconstitutional, but that means both parties are illegal and that makes all

the talk and chatter worthless hot air and and senseless division.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

I truly do not get the mindset that does not allow others to question ones views or the actions of

a government run amok the last 16 years. So the definition of a "true patriot" is still the Bush definition

and use of the term patriot

No, I refuse to accept that, and it is frustrating as hell when certain persons intentionally disregard everything I have said, or represented, just to make a "talking point", even if they have unfairly pigeon holed me, and therefore dishonored themselves, it is obvious honor, ethics, or true patriotism is no longer allowed by a painfully obtuse segment of otherwise cognizant humans.

I disagree that we are somehow blind zombie neocons just because we supported a republican.

As for me, I am not going to bother wasting my time and energy having a discussion with a person who only looks for a way to demean, dismiss, or deflect, from any message.

I could get offended by their attempt to  provoke, but their shortsighted response only evokes empathy for the ignorance and turmoil they must live through every day in order to see life the way they do.

You have a lot more patience than I, so maybe you'll be able to continue to try to enlighten the barren "intellect" of the intolerant.

Once you realize the whole point for them is not to have an actual "discussion", rather, to sew discord and perpetuate continued slavery to a very rigged system, for no other reason than their acute and unreasonable fear of change, ESPECIALLY if that change involves personal responsibility.

Good luck to you Jim, you are one of the few that understands.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Shabs, did you post any complaints about all the trips Obummer and Moochy took with their large entourage and flying both AF 1 & 2 to The Vineyard because she couldn't go when he went. I feel much more fleeced (taxpayer wise) by the community organizer than the billionaire, but to each his or her own!!

5 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Shabs, did you post any complaints about all the trips Obummer and Moochy took with their large entourage and flying both AF 1 & 2 to The Vineyard because she couldn't go when he went. I feel much more fleeced (taxpayer wise) by the community organizer than the billionaire, but to each his or her own!!

Who's Moochy? :huh:

GO RV, then BV

13 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

No, I refuse to accept that, and it is frustrating as hell when certain persons intentionally disregard everything I have said, or represented, just to make a "talking point", even if they have unfairly pigeon holed me, and therefore dishonored themselves, it is obvious honor, ethics, or true patriotism is no longer allowed by a painfully obtuse segment of otherwise cognizant humans.

I disagree that we are somehow blind zombie neocons just because we supported a republican.

As for me, I am not going to bother wasting my time and energy having a discussion with a person who only looks for a way to demean, dismiss, or deflect, from any message.

I could get offended by their attempt to  provoke, but their shortsighted response only evokes empathy for the ignorance and turmoil they must live through every day in order to see life the way they do.

You have a lot more patience than I, so maybe you'll be able to continue to try to enlighten the barren "intellect" of the intolerant.

Once you realize the whole point for them is not to have an actual "discussion", rather, to sew discord and perpetuate continued slavery to a very rigged system, for no other reason than their acute and unreasonable fear of change, ESPECIALLY if that change involves personal responsibility.

Good luck to you Jim, you are one of the few that understands.

Thanks DM for your thoughts. I just try to understand the constant back and forth is all. I mean I DO understand it,

just not the mindset that appears to say "if you do not agree with me, then I will shame you into it" mentality.

We humans want others to be in our group, we like to have others agree or believe like we do, etc., but personally I do

not view an opposing opinion as a threat to how I conduct myself in life. I have no need to defend any political party

or political ideology as I mentioned before, because that often clouds our perceptions plus i tend to think both parties

are fully corrupt and have been for decades.

Because I have a mind of my own and try to think critically about issues, I want to hear opposing views so as to perhaps

assist me to learn something valid or not valid. If the opposing view is not valid, then I discard it, but see no need in

allowing division because someone thinks differently than I do. i think we all really need to learn to work together, in the

midst of all the differences in our views, for the sake of our republic AND to defend ourselves from rampant government

intrusions into our lives. That does not require me to take sides with any party, it requires me to choose what is best

and I choose freedom over tyranny, aside from any politics. That is what I pursue personally.

Appreciate your follow up, sometimes i just do not see the benefits of shaming others or tearing apart in order to find agreement.

I respect anyone's opinion, but that does not mean I agree with them. If someone sews discord on purpose, which I see a few

do this on both sides, posting something with the motive to instigate division, or pull someone into an argument (bait), I do not see

the benefit other than some really do enjoy divisive topics more than they want to unite on important issues. I get it, it is just

part of their personality, but I do not see it as threatening as some perceive it.

We stand at a time when we all need to think outside of the talking head news shows, outside of their propaganda, and find out

what WE think aside from their attempts to shape our opinions, often based upon fabrications. We need original thought so we

can understand where we actually stand, not according to a political or religious 'script', but according to our own hearts and those

things that matter to us. We have been bombarded enough with BS coming at us from so many sources, often not getting to the

facts or truth about the issue, only receiving what others want us to believe and think. I am of the manner of thinking, that when

the facts that I can know run contrary to what I thought I knew, I will change my thinking if I was deceived or find I was wrong.

I think that is healthy so we can deal with less cognitive dissonance in our lives and seek truth wherever it leads us, not based upon

a narrative, but based upon facts and evidence, and then accept it and move forward. The opposite of this is to blindly accept

anothers version of life, politics, religion, etc., and it is in this that we can often lose ourselves and become just another echo with someone elses

script void of our own thinking and original thought.

• Upvote 1