Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shabibilicious

Golf Outing #5

16 posts in this topic

Fortunately Palm Beach is an affluent community, so they will be able to hold out monetarily speaking, longer than most communities.  However, their financial burden of helping to protect Trump is only going to grow.  5 trips to Mar-a-Lago in his first 2 months seems excessive to me.....but hey, I'm biased....it's a taxpayer thing.  <_<

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hes-baaaack-trumps-visits-to-mar-a-lago-are-stretching-palm-beachs-budget-and-locals-patience/2017/03/19/9f87d3cc-0cc0-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html?utm_term=.7f916958d08c

GO RV, then BV

13 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Careful what you ask for you might have to pay for it!

B/A

I am paying for it, as are you and every other American taxpayer.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I am paying for it, as are you and every other American taxpayer.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

Yeah but you know the majority of those living in Palm Beach were Trumpsters... I wonder if they still are. 

B/A

So every other President has used taxpayer dollars to host foreign and domestic events, why is it that President Trump can't. 

You think he's wasting taxpayer dollars, how about past President, administrations.  You guys want to whine, nick pick, complain, harass about everything this President does. Where were you when your Obama was using our tax dollars unlawfully, to foreign aid, and more. Stop it with your complaining and let the MAN do his job. 

First and foremost what you seem to leave out (just as the media would)  Mr. President Trump is conducting foreign business and meetings.  Nothing different than Obama. 

Where he conducts his business affairs would be his choice. 

Think about this, if the liberals would stop attacking his every move, maybe the security for these trips wouldn't be so expensive. We have all kinds of groups that are ANTI-TRUMP, our President deserves the security for his safety, as any President would.     

So don't whine about his trips.  Change is coming, you just need to be prepared, good or bad.  ;) 

1 hour ago, pattyangel said:

Change is coming, you just need to be prepared, good or bad.

All that entitlement and the world owes me, is coming to a halt... 

Dastardly and muttly at it again!

Here you go whiners.

I live in the area, this has been in talks for a while & is now under construction.........at Trump's expense.

Now what..............wrong color?

By the way, people who live in the area are not Trumpsters, we're for America, which is why we're for Trump!!

Construction begins on Mar-a-Lago helipad for President Trump

5:52 AM, Mar 1, 2017

wptv-mar-a-lago-helipad_1488364936743_56100621_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Construction has begun at Mar-a-Lago on a helipad that was recently approved by the town of Palm Beach.

PALM BEACH, Fla. - Traffic issues that Palm Beach County drivers have had to endure during President Donald Trump's visits may soon be alleviated.

Construction is underway for a helipad at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate on Palm Beach. 

Chopper 5 flew over the area Tuesday and spotted crews working on the grounds of the estate. 

The recently-approved helipad, which is 40 to 50 feet wide, will allow Trump to take Marine One once he lands at Palm Beach International Airport.  

This will help to clear up some of the congestion that drivers have had to battle on Southern Boulevard and Interstate 95 during the president's visits. 

Copyright 2017 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

7 hours ago, brokerkeith said:

Here you go whiners.

I live in the area, this has been in talks for a while & is now under construction.........at Trump's expense.

Now what..............wrong color?

By the way, people who live in the area are not Trumpsters, we're for America, which is why we're for Trump!!

So now law enforcement has to widen their protective area to secure the skies in all directions......yep, sounds much cheaper.  :facepalm: Don't suppose any F-(place any number you want here)'s will be providing air cover at pennies on the dollar.  :moneybag:

GO RV, then BV

What has happened to you shabs? You have suddenly become very vitriolic about trump.

i remember a post from you about respecting the office back when o bummer was our feckless leader.

no longer a fence sitter I guess. Fell of on the democrat side.

p.s. Here is a similar link till I find the comment I am referring to.

On 3/20/2017 at 8:21 PM, yota691 said:

All that entitlement and the world owes me, is coming to a halt... 

And that is why folks like Shabbs and B/A are so upset. But I'm beginning to think that there might be something else afoot here. 

3 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

What has happened to you shabs? You have suddenly become very vitriolic about trump.

i remember a post from you about respecting the office back when o bummer was our feckless leader.

no longer a fence sitter I guess. Fell of on the democrat side.

p.s. Here is a similar link till I find the comment I am referring to.

One thing I can say about President Trump is that he knows how to make peoples TRUE COLORS come out. 

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And that is why folks like Shabbs and B/A are so upset. But I'm beginning to think that there might be something else afoot here. 

One thing I can say about President Trump is that he knows how to make peoples TRUE COLORS come out. 

Ain't that the truth....and with each passing day it appears those colors are RUSSKIE RED.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

You people just don't get it. Now I'm labeled as one who of entitlement and being owed... Wrong again as always. I own a business. It's incorporated, if I wanted I could send my accounting to Ireland and not pay taxes like so many others. I choose to support America. As a business owner, I employ people. They pay taxes and do not live on the Dole. So I feel neither entitled or owed anything by anyone. I know you people who love to hate will still get it wrong, but here I go again. I'm not a liberal. I call it like I see it, instead of blindly following the next big trend. I don't fall for catchy phrases like MAGA or Hope and Change. I'm a realist and understand that people in both parties are corrupt. Many here claim to be constitutionalist, but voted for Trump. That's laughable. Trump is as big a liar as Clinton. Trump could care less about any of us, outside of buying his crap made in China. He and Clinton are long time buddies who attend each others parties, weddings and what have you. Do you think Rowdy Roddy Piper and The Iron Sheik really hated each other? It was an act to make money. Same as politicians. they come out to the mic and hate each other, then go back behind closed doors and have lunch together. How is it that in today's world Americans can be so easily taken?

B/A

Edited by bostonangler