Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent official holiday on the occasion of Novruz holiday (Iraq New Year, tomorrow)

DWS112

Urgent official holiday on the occasion of Novruz holiday (Iraq New Year, tomorrow)  20/03/2017

Tomorrow a public holiday on the occasion of Novruz holiday

[Where-Baghdad]
General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced disable office hours tomorrow on the occasion of Novruz holiday.
According to a brief statement of the General Secretariat received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that he "will disable the working hours of tomorrow, Tuesday, 21.03.2017 on the occasion of Nowruz holiday.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

I have been T-Minusing 24 hours for 10 years now. I think "soon" my T-Minus might burn out "In the coming days!"

Amen Brother,, maybe today will bring good new from this meeting in DC,, maybe Trump can lite a fire under PMs azz..

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Jaygo said:

I have been T-Minusing 24 hours for 10 years now. I think "soon" my T-Minus might burn out "In the coming days!"

Me too ! For 8 years though, but Ive been diligently seeking the Lords grace to show me in advance so I can make last purchase. And...based on very different prophetic utterances and events that have confirmed to me since this January that march 21 is the day...I waited patiently upto now and to see all the great news coming out only makes me want to dance right now. I'm short of words. 

T-Minus ...a few hours

• Upvote 4

Abadi Congratulates Barzani on Nawroz

Basnews English

20/03/2017 - 22:54

Abadi Congratulates Barzani on Nawroz

ERBIL — Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has congratulated Kurdistan Region President Masoud Barzani and the people of Kurdistan Region who celebrate the Kurdish New Year known as Nawroz.

In an official letter, Abadi wished that the Kurdish New Year brings stability and prosperity to the country.

He also wishes the Nawroz will mark the defeat of the Islamic Sate (IS) and the liberation of the entire territories occupied by the extremist group.

On 21st of March, Kurds around the world celebrate the New Year which starts with the first day of Spring.

• Upvote 1

I feel you guys as i too have been waiting for that train that is still pulling into the station. I do

think after the capture of Mosul people will be put to work rebuilding the towns and cities. They will be paid from all the aid money,they then start spending and up goes the economy. Nobody is putting money into the bank because they dont have any extra after cost of living.

• Upvote 2