Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BlueStar To Attend Abadi's Forum In Washington DC !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting An Update From BlueStar Who Questioned Shabbi In A News Conference In DC About 5 Years Ago !

There Was A Video Of It !

KTFA:

Bluestar...I was blessed with a phone call from a contact and as a result, I will be at a forum with PM Abadi tomorrow at 5 PM eastern in Washington , DC.    I will do my best to ask a 4 part question tomorrow.

There is no guarantee that I will be allowed to ask my question, but I will try. I will take notes and have a full comprehension of the results by 8 pm tomorrow.

The meeting with President Trump is scheduled for this Wednesday from my sources.

Sincerely,  Bluestar

• Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

I don't believe even Abadi knows the rate and date. Only a handful of people know.

Don't expect much of what we want to hear come from this Bluestar question and answer meeting.

But you would rather post junk from Bruce and other BS Gurus or did Thug beat you to this lil nugget of info.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, Starrider said:

But you would rather post junk from Bruce and other BS Gurus or did Thug beat you to this lil nugget of info.

Wow, starrider sweetie ,. A fast smack with a right hook !  If thrump is too meet abadi on Monday the 20 the he better hurry.. he is to land in Louisville KY and mess up traffic at 4 p.m. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

I don't believe even Abadi knows the rate and date. Only a handful of people know.

Don't expect much of what we want to hear come from this Bluestar question and answer meeting.

Are you worrried Bluestars going to out pump you?

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Thanks Thug . I saw the video of Bluestar asking Shabibi questions. 

VIDEO AND TRANSCRIPT

Published on Oct 21, 2012

Original Footage by: Frothbucket. Video edited by coquidinares.
Date: Abril 19,2011

Dr. Shabibi answers a revaluation and redenomination question made by two attendees.

Transcript:

Question: Revaluation
With respect to the ongoing and need of stability in Iraq
and its exchange rate, we did not follow that there is a direct need for a potential revaluation of the currency to its due for domestic and foreign investment in Iraq, and in regard to that, how far you believe we are from a potential revaluation of the Iraqi currency.

Shabibi answer:

Well thank you very much for this question and the ... ahmmm ....... even if I know the answer I cannot tell you .. (laughter) the thing is ... you cannot have an economist saying without....the answer depends, so the question here is if revaluation is really going to depend on what extent we are going to continue controlling the inflation.. as you know, if you go to the Central Bank website ... the first job is maintaining price stability .

So there is a little bit of inflation in Iraq ... it use to be 2%... 3% ... now is about 5% .

But we are watching that very carefully ... If this inflation
continues we will have to revisit the question of exchange rate because revaluation depends on inflation ... of course .. the other factors that determine the movement in currencies are a lot ... sometimes we look at trade, exports and imports, all the obligations, the balance of payments and all this things ...definitely no doubt you look at those ... but those are problems related to the development part of the economy.

The question of maintaining a price stability is really something ...you see the inflation and all this things..... cause nobody else in the economy is concern with inflation .... the government puts its budget... the government is the spender and the Central Bank its saver.... It's not very important for them to concentrate on inflation .... so actually the question here is we are going to track and follow the development in inflation first and of course other factors which I mentioned. Second then will determine our exchange rate movement. 

Thank you Governor. This may be the same question, so I can understand if you can't answer. My name is Bob Kelly, I am an Investor in Iraq, the Summit Hotel in the International Zone with the OPEC financing.

Question: Redenomination

I've heard a report in the last couple of days That Iraq is about to cut three zeros off the currency ...they call that re-denomination that may be the same question (revaluation) that you just received but I wonder if you had any information about that.

Shabibi answer

Well, I mean .... I don't know whether if it is the same question (revaluation), I think this cutting of three zeros... shouldn't be exaggerated ... actually that is the problem...the question is ... just " re-denomination" .... and .... people writing a lot of articles in the news papers... criticizing the Central Bank...., that is going to .... the value the Iraqi dinar... that is going to depreciate ... all kinds of talks. This is a question, just actually, to facilitated payment... ease of counting and all this things.... and of course when you see a lot of figures, you see trillions and huge figures.... if you want to be precise and you see twelve figures or fifteen figures or digits ... So I think we have a plan on that.

If you remember ... why .... there was not a government decree to add this zeros. It happened because of the course of development of the economy at the beginning of the eighties.... Inflation was very high ... Inflation was rampant and therefore ... I mean small denoms start not to be use ... so government started to add the three zeros at the time.... and of course conditions are different now .

Inflation is under control, exchange rate is manage by the Central Bank.... all these things when you have the zeros you could not manage ... not because of fault of the government or the Central Bank (only) ... which I think there was but because there were a lot of exogenous (external) factors.

I'm not saying that we are champions now I mean ... there were a lot external factors which affected and a lot of people did not know what to do, so they started to add three zeros and all this things.

So now the situation is completely different from that time, you had a high inflation, you have now a low inflation, you had actually something which is a stable macroeconomics situation . At that time the situation was not stable . So the only way to combat all of this things at the time was to increase the denomination and put three zeros.

I think… to bring back the Iraqi dinar when actually the three zeros are remove .... of course, this will have to go hand in hand with the monitoring of the exchange rate and all this things, and we'll see ...

I think now, it is probably .... we are studying ...not studying, we have decided actually on that, when to implement that. Removal this three zeros is very soon, but of course this requires not only the Central Bank activity it requires a lot of propaganda, a lot of advertising campaign and all of this things, and you have to go probably a campaign... to educated a lot of people on this things…. and I think it needs a lot of help from the government, from many people from the government, specially the security forces, and we hope the security forces becomes less busy with the violence issue so that they can give more time for us.

• Upvote 2

KTFA:

Frank26:  GREETINGS KTFA FAMILY:

I WANTED TO GIVE YOU AN UPDATE ON BLUESTAR WHO JUST CALLED.  HE IS LESS THAN AN HOUR AWAY FROM THE CONFERENCE MEETING WITH ABADI.  HE IS IN THE BUILDING AND HAS BEEN CLEARED TO ENTER THE ROOM........

HE WILL BE IN THE 6TH ROW ON AISLE SEAT.  SECURITY WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO USE A MICROPHONE.  WE ARE BLESSED THAT HIS 4 PART "ITEM UPDATE QUESTIONS" HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE CARD READER AND .........HIS QUESTION WILL BE THE FIRST TO BE ASKED THIS AFTERNOON. 

PLEASE KEEP Jxxx IN YOUR PRAYERS AND JOIN US TONIGHT FOR A FULL REPORT FROM WASHINGTON DC.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

A guru was just quoted on Dinar Guru that there was something that just came out that Iraq will be bankrupt for the next 10 years. Is that the negative propoganda that Shabibi was talking about?

I doubt it Rmc10, I never paid any attention to the stuff the gurus spewed out, they are great at throwing around the :bs:

• Upvote 3

Here's BlueStar's Conversation With Frank After Attending The Forum With Abadi .../b]

Frank26:

Greetings family … welcome to another one of your conference calls here at KTFAlways.com!

Today is Monday, March 20, 2017.

I’m excited to announce that our KTFA member, John “BlueStar” is with us tonight.

Many of you know that BlueStar was the gentleman who asked Dr. Shabibi (six years ago) about when Iraq was going to RV their currency.

BlueStar has been involved in seven Presidential campaigns.  He was invited by a contact of his to a Q&A forum where Abadi would be speaking today. 

BLUESTAR – I’ve been very blessed today.  I’ve been in DC for over 35 years.  Nothing has been as wacky as this dinar interface.  Six years ago, I had a chance to ask Dr. Shabibi a question at the Chamber of Commerce event.  Then four years ago, I got to attend an event with Christine LeGuard.  Four years ago, I also got to attend an event to hear Maliki talk (who doesn’t speak English) who acted like Saddam … and I was questioning the “peace” platform he was promoting.  So fast-forward to today … the environment has completely changed.  The title of the program today was about Iraq / USA and it’s war on ISIS.  Abadi met with Trump today, and I think he will again tomorrow with 68 other nations.  At 4:45 Abadi rolled into town … ahead of schedule … tight security … amazing!  I got a seat on the 6th row (isle seat) … and they started with an introduction of “where Iraq is now” … and I was going to ask a question (loaded question) – I was going to ask Abadi, “what was the completion date of the huge Korean built apartments?”  I was also going to ask about the Iraqi economy, and the status of corruption.  I was told that my question was on the top of the pile … but as luck has it, it wasn’t.  They also wouldn’t allow the person asking the question to hold a microphone.  They wanted to control the questions/event. 

The Iraqi delegation came in … Abadi took the podium saying they have liberated much of Mosul.  He painted the picture that everything is fine.  He has a very measured tone.  He is bright, has a PhD from Manchester, England.  He said they drew a new line in the GOI … a must, but not an easy task.  Daesh can be killed by being focused. 

Abadi said that many companies are interested in Iraq.  Daesh is running out of money.  He recognized Trump as being “more engaged” and focused on eliminating ISIS.  He said that the people are happier, they have the internet, new cars, etc.  He is counting on the upcoming elections to bring in new people.  Maliki is still well-guarded.  I’d like to hear what you and Delta have to say about that. 

IMO – there were many times that Abadi could have knocked the ball out of the park, but I got the impression that he is reluctant to speak forcefully.  Abadi is welcoming the investigation to war-crimes. 

The entire event was only 45 minutes long.  He closed by saying that Iraq has been the victim of atrocity.  I was hoping to see more of a forceful speech.

FRANK – It looks like Abadi is either being controlled … or controlling himself … not wanting to step on any US officials toes.

BLUESTAR – Exactly Frank.  I made contact with 4 people in the room.  One of the gentlemen got some great photos.  Another guy named Mike … an older gentleman … who was in Iraq 2000 to 2011 on two deployments.  He said “Abadi was relaxes, fluent, confident yet modest about the situation he is in.”  IMO … he is a controlled, reluctant leader at this point – who doesn’t want to make any mistakes … a guy who is walking a very fine line.  Mike was happy to hear what he had to say about Donald Trump.  I think Abadi needs a lot of encouragement/push regarding parliament.  Abadi was hoping that the elections would bring in the new people, instead of the old corrupt ones.  Mike said that Afghanistan is more pro-Trump than anyone. 

FRANK – I find Abadi to find a very good team-player … who walks on rice-paper … careful not for it to rip.  IMO … I believe there have been some amazing meetings (while we will probably never hear about) … no wonder Abadi is tired.  The meeting with Donald Trump created more meetings, not on the schedule.  IMO … a lot of meetings … left and right … in DC and NY … and Abadi met with the IMF earlier today. What for?  Nothing said during the 45 minute meeting.  Fascinating to see the Iraqi troops --- they look like our troops.  I believe that Abadi is here to do what he needs to do.

I was under the impression that Brazani was coming … but it appears that is not the case.

Barzani ended up instead having his Chief of Staff go to DC.

I pray that we get to learn more about it as time goes by.

BLUESTAR – The question was asked if Barzani wanted to create a separate state … and Abadi kinda avoided the subject.

FRANK – as you know, the Kurds are about 5 years ahead of Baghdad.  They are playing along with the budget.  I don’t think in my lifetime we’ll see Kurdistan separate from Iraq.

Abadi went to DC with a huge delegation … the Kurds only sent one … and that’s ok, because it’s not their show.

Meeting after meetings … and you think they are going to tell you what they were about?

BLUESTAR – IMO … Abadi is not going to go after Maliki … and I get that impression from Mike.  He said that Maliki is guarded like a fortress.  Fact or fiction … I don’t know.  That’s Mike’s opinion. 

FRANK – I like what happened today.  How do you feel?  Postitive?  Confused?

BLUESTAR – not confused, but a little non-plus … I was hoping to see a more confident Abadi.  I felt he was a little too relaxed … reluctant to weigh-in … not laying it on the line.  Maybe he’s playing a game with everyone.  He’s been very brave, almost reckless, risking his life many times going out into the field.  Hard guy to figure out.  He appears upbeat … and I’m curious to hear what you have to bring to the table.

FRANK – in this month (March) as much as we want a date/rate … we can’t do that.  Like I told you … they are going to go on a campaign of FALSE INFORMATION … and I told you why?  Because now is the time for them to do that.  Not until the final week in March will you see more info.  I like the first part of April … (that’s not an RV date).

Obama never should have talked in advance of military actions.  Mosul was introduced to us … and ended.  As you know … the media relays delayed information. 

Today, Abadi told you they are killing Daesh, taking back Mosul, young people are coming back to Iraq … and US corporations are interested in going into Iraq.

BLUESTAR – It may take us down the time-line … which no one wants to hear … but the media is always full of doom-and-gloom reports.  Where do we go after Mosul?  What are you thinking?

FRANK – I believe … IMO … once we have Mosul is given to us as LIBERATED … the speed of the MR will travel at the speed of light.  When we see the effect of these meetings … when we finally are told what happened today … we will see the reforms EXPLODE.

BLUESTAR – I just got a text … Abadi was trained as an engineer, B type personality.  I think that’s a good point.  Just because Abadi may not be the greatest speaker, doesn’t mean he can’t get the job done. 

FRANK – thank you John … please make sure you show him your appreciation for his time.

IMO … we are supposed to go through these type of QUIET, MISLEADING INFO.

I’m happy about what BLUESTAR reported.  Abadi is staying on the “low-side.” 

• Upvote 9