Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donna Brazile Admits to Sharing Debate Questions With Clinton Camp, Blames Russia

Donna Brazile Admits to Sharing Debate Questions With Clinton Camp, Blames Russia

Donna-Brazile-July-25-Getty-640x480.jpg
Jessica Kourkounis/Getty Images

by JEROME HUDSON18 Mar 20174,532

Former DNC chairwoman and disgraced CNN commentator Donna Brazile has admitted that she relayed confidential questions to Hillarious Clinton’s presidential campaign in advance of last year’s primary debate.

Writing in Time magazine, Brazile said she would “forever regret” the decision, which was revealed after WikiLeaks published thousands of emails belonging to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

“When I was asked last July to step in temporarily as D.N.C. Chair,” Brazile explained, “I knew things were amiss. The D.N.C. had been hacked, and thousands of staff emails and documents were plastered on various websites. Staff were harassed, morale suffered, and we lost weeks of planning. Donors were harassed, and fundraising fell off.”

“Then in October, a subsequent release of emails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and D.N.C. Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign,” Brazil added.

On October 14th, CNN accepted Brazile’s resignation as a network contributor. CNN’s Reliable Sources host Brian Stelter said Brazile’s collusion with the Clinton campaign “embarrassed all of CNN.”

But in her Time letter, Brazile said “the media narrative” about her being in cahoots with the Clinton campaign “played out just as the Russians had hoped, leaving Sanders supporters understandably angry and sowing division in our ranks.”

The WikiLeaks hack, Brazile said, is evidence that there must be a continued investigation into Russia’s interference in the presidential election.

“Let me be clear,” Brazile wrote, “this is not just the price of politics. This is not normal. We cannot let this stand. Our democratic process itself was attacked and harmed, and all Americans should be concerned.”

Former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper has stated that he has seen no evidence — from the NSA, FBI, and CIA — proving “collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians.”

Follow Jerome Hudson on Twitter: @JeromeEHudson

• Upvote 3

It isn't just one democrat "leader", it's almost every single one.

From what, the last five derm governors from Illinois going to prison for corruption, every single dem congress person from New York has multiple scandals, so many dem mayors from cities across America right this moment in prison, Wasserman, both clintons, and now Brazile.

I wonder what the truth is?

What happened to make her turn rat?

Did she not get her "due" reward for wantonly breaking every ethics law possible, was she not adequetely compensated for willfully lying to, and cheating all of America?

Or, was it an act of self-preservation?

We already know the dems kill people. Just look at the trail of dead bodies the clintons have left. They been whacking off their closest confidants for decades.

I'm sure we will never know, except for one thing, you can bet it was NOT a sudden fit of morality.

Any person that can lie and misdirect like she does in the video below, KNOWING as she is pretending to be insulted, not just taking the standard libtard "moral high ground", but glaring scornfully down from it as she defiantly spreads more manure than an entire herd can do in a week.

To watch this master liar ply her trade is to witness a hypocrite that has spent decades polishing her craft.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 5

As long as those Demorats have been stuffing their asses with our hard earned money, you can't tell me there isn't enough evidence to lock them all away and the same goes for the elephants ! President DRex Trump wasn't lying when he said the system was rigged. To lock all of those sorry b__$tards away would be fine with me. I'd hunt everyone of those lying, thieving dogs down and put them in front of a firing squad for high treason ! They are all sorry SOB's, I hope that I can tell y'all how I really feel someday !🌋

• Upvote 4