Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Refuses to Shake Merkel's Hand

The Press Continues To Wag the Dog – the Stupid, Stupid Dogs. Trump and Merkel Didn’t Shake Hands?

March 18, 2017 BFH 

Trump had an awkward meeting with Merkel. Snubbed Merkel. Didn’t shake her hand.

Even the German press is reporting that Trump was rude.—>

German press attack ‘unsophisticated and self-absorbed’ Trump after he refuses to shake Angela Merkel’s hand in VERY chilly White House summit

When Redstate has to swoop in with the facts about Trump, we know we are in a state of fake news.

RS-

Does the Press not like facts?  Or just ones that don’t line up with their “Trump always has to look like an ass” agenda.

trump-merkel-shake-hands1.jpg

Is that a handshake?

trump-shake--1489771434.jpg

FROM TWO ANGLES?  WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?

But I thought it was awkward and they didn’t like each other?!

cbsnews3.cbsistatic.comhubir201703178c87

ap_17076670290395What is going on?  THEY ARE SHAKING HANDS!!!

ap_17076690404818

But we were told by the media that this DIDN’T HAPPEN!!  Look at that smile!  And that eye contact!  It’s almost like it wasn’t totally awkward and maybe the meeting went halfway well! He definitely stormed off walking ahead of her because she’s a woman right?

getty-13.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

Dang it.

If liberals were looking for another scandal, keep looking.  This isn’t it.

• Upvote 8

Thank you WHN for posting more facts. This is an example of how ignorant some people are. As I watched that first vid I noticed immediately that President Trump was very upset. And that he stayed that way the entire time. But it was not Merkel that seemed to bother him, rather it was that the LAME STREAM MEDIA had the unmitigated gall to tell President Trump to,"handshake". Something that probably would have happened had they kept their mouths shut and done their jobs. Which was to take pictures for their new articles. He even said to make sure and get a good one for Germany, hinting to the LSM morons what they should be focusing on. 

• Upvote 6

Personally I don't care if he shook her hand or not. But let's be clear here. When personnel of the media was asking for a handshake DURING the photo shoot as Angela and President Trump were sitting next to each other, Trump DID refuse the request to shake her hand as I'm sure he understood the media's request. So the media wasn't wrong in stating that he refused to do so. Now if the media had said, "Trump refused to shake Angela's hand at any time DURING HER VISIT" then they would in deed be lying. I do agree that the media choosing to focus on the "negative" non-handskake during the photo shoot instead of focusing on the "positive" handshake that occured as she arrived at the White House is bull crap. As I see it, if he chose not to shake her hand, then so be it. It's his choice to do so or not based on his feelings about it. Why should he shake her hand if he knew that it wouldn't be genuine anyway?  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Now that we know a handshake did indeed occur, two words, Angela.....antibacterial wipes.  B)

GO RV, then BV

love to say it

GO TRUMP GO
The world needs you

lets kick some ass and get this world fired up again

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Now that we know a handshake did indeed occur, two words, Angela.....antibacterial wipes.  B)

GO RV, then BV

Doesn't surprise me one bit  on your response, no need to come back with the line "just joking" truly you have shown your colors.  You have not and will not give this President a chance to do what is necessary to get this country back on track.  :P

Funny animal captions, animal pictures with captions, lol animals

• Upvote 7

16 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Shabibilicious

I looked at his hands pretty close and all's I saw is clean well manicured hands -

getty-13.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

• Upvote 3

Seems to me we all should take a moment and read over the long time pinned thread, "ATTENTION OBAMA LOVERS AND HATERS!!!".....contemplate it's designed origination, and truthfully self determine your status in this hypocritical life we find ourselves in.  As always, just my opinion.  <_<  Until then, enjoy some fruit while you review this available hand sanitizer.

51pk750oP+L.jpg

GO RV, then BV  

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Seems to me we all should take a moment and read over the long time pinned thread, "ATTENTION OBAMA LOVERS AND HATERS!!!".....contemplate it's designed origination, and truthfully self determine your status in this hypocritical life we find ourselves in.  As always, just my opinion.  <_<  Until then, enjoy some fruit while you review this available hand sanitizer.

51pk750oP+L.jpg

GO RV, then BV  

LINK PLEASE. 

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, pattyangel said:

Doesn't surprise me one bit  on your response, no need to come back with the line "just joking" truly you have shown your colors.  You have not and will not give this President a chance to do what is necessary to get this country back on track.  :P

Oh, I wasn't joking.  Speaking of colors, what color tees do you suppose Donald was playing golf from this past weekend on his 5th multi-million dollar taxpayer funded getaway.....Is this the chance you speak of, as to putting this country back on track?  <_<  Let me guess, he was playing from the "yellow" tees. 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just above this one.....been there since 2011.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

So it took, "right", minded people two 2yrs to begin doing what you and B/A started doing Immediately to Trump:huh: when Patty speaks about your true colors she is referring to the fact that you hide your totally liberal bent behind your fake middle-of-the-road moderate views. It is not possible to form such a hatred for somebody the way that you have towards president Trump in such a short time. Even my disliking him in the beginning wasn't based in hatred only in the way he presented himself. In my experience only The Psychotic insane left can come to such a deep emotional hatred without a foundation so quickly. Is that what you want to be seen as?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So it took, "right", minded people two 2yrs to begin doing what you and B/A started doing Immediately to Trump:huh: when Patty speaks about your true colors she is referring to the fact that you hide your totally liberal bent behind your fake middle-of-the-road moderate views. It is not possible to form such a hatred for somebody the way that you have towards president Trump in such a short time. Even my disliking him in the beginning wasn't based in hatred only in the way he presented himself. In my experience only The Psychotic insane left can come to such a deep emotional hatred without a foundation so quickly. Is that what you want to be seen as?

Feel free to judge me however you want, brother.  

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Feel free to judge me however you want, brother.  

GO RV, then BV  

I'm not making any judgment call and your deflection of my sincere question is duly noted. What I am doing is verbalizeing an Objective Observation of your recent behavior. I would expect you, as my friend, to apply the same Objectively to me when I stray to close to the edge

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Oh, I wasn't joking.  Speaking of colors, what color tees do you suppose Donald was playing golf from this past weekend on his 5th multi-million dollar taxpayer funded getaway.....Is this the chance you speak of, as to putting this country back on track?  <_<  Let me guess, he was playing from the "yellow" tees. 

GO RV, then BV

I know you weren't joking silly, but your style is comical.  :P  I've notice you started your own thread on Trumps trips, why bother to respond here, or better yet why bother.  :)

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, pattyangel said:

I know you weren't joking silly, but your style is comical.  :P  I've notice you started your own thread on Trumps trips, why bother to respond here, or better yet why bother.  :)

Why, are you bothered?.....by me, or by the Liar-in-Chief who gets his information from the checkout lane?  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

• 1 year later...
On 3/19/2017 at 1:27 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I call you friend, so please understand me when I say that you are really beginning to depress me. This is no longer reasonable. 

Really?....clear back to March of 2017 to give me a neg?  What is your deal?  Bored?  :facepalm: You do know time stamps are a dead giveaway, right?  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

24 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Really?....clear back to March of 2017 to give me a neg?  What is your deal?  Bored?  :facepalm: You do know time stamps are a dead giveaway, right?  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

I routinely admit when I give somebody a ruby. So please believe me when I tell you I did not do what you just accused me of. I have far too much work on this site and in my life dealing with the day's events to worry about something that happened months ago.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I routinely admit when I give somebody a ruby. So please believe me when I tell you I did not do what you just accused me of. I have far too much work on this site and in my life dealing with the day's events to worry about something that happened months ago.

Sorry.....must be a coincidence that it happened at the same time you quoted me EARLY in the a.m.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2