Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

Stock Exchange

April 2, 2018

d349835296ac29afab2879b86d49edb8_4669744
 Knozemedia - Economy 

Last Updated: Monday, April 2
12:00 pm Baghdad time
9:00 am GMT
foreign currency
US Dollar = US $ 1,196.1,200 Iraqi Dinar
1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0008 USD
Euro 1 Euro = 1,474.9215 Iraqi Dinar
1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0007 Euro
GBP 1 = IQD 1,682.5527
1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0006 £
Canadian Dollar 1 Canadian Dollar = 928.8232 Iraqi Dinar
Iraqi Dinar = 0.0011 Canadian Dollars
Australian Dollar 1 Australian Dollar = 919.2508 Iraqi Dinar
1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0011 Australian Dollars
JPY 1 JPY = 11.2533 Iraqi Dinar
Iraqi Dinar =
Swiss Franc 1 Swiss Franc = 1,254.5007 Iraqi Dinars
1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0008 Swiss Franc
Turkish Lira 1 Turkish lira = 302.0574 Iraqi Dinar
Iraqi Dinar = 0.0033 Turkish Lira
Chinese Yuan 1 Chinese Yuan = 189.8422 Iraqi Dinar
1 IQD = 0.0053 Chinese Yuan
Thai Baht 1 THB = 38.3741 Iraqi Dinar
1 Iraqi Dinar = .0261 Thai Baht
Ringgit Malaysia 1 Ringgit Malaysia = 309.7152 Iraqi Dinar
Ringtone Malaysia
Indian Rupee 1 Indian Rupee = 18,386 Iraqi Dinars
Indian Rupee
Rial Omani Rial 1 Iranian Rial = 0.0318 Iraqi Dinar

Iraqi Dinar = 31.4333 Iranian Riyals
Arab currencies
1 Egyptian Pound = 67.7504 Iraqi Dinar
1 Iraqi dinar = 0.014 Egyptian pounds
Saudi Riyal 1 Saudi Riyal = 319.1526 Iraqi Dinar
Iraqi Dinar =
United Arab Emirates dirham = 325.6609 Iraqi Dinar
1 ID = 0.0031 AED
Sudanese Pound 1 Sudanese Pound = 65.8033 Iraqi Dinar
Iraqi Dinar = 0.0152 Sudanese pounds
Algerian dinar 1 Algerian dinar = 10.4956 Iraqi dinar
1 Iraqi Dinars = 0.0953 Algerian Dinars
Bahraini Dinar = BD 3,169,9909
1 Iraqi Dinars = BD 0.0003
Jordanian Dinar 1 Dinar = 1,685.8562 Iraqi Dinar
Iraqi Dinar = 0.0006 JD
Kuwaiti Dinars 1 Kuwaiti Dinars = 3,987.6781 Iraqi Dinars
IQD = KD 0.0003
Lebanese Pound = LBP = 0.7889 Iraqi Dinar
1 Iraqi Dinars = LBP 1,2676
Libyan Dinar 1 Libyan Dinar = 901.8812 Iraqi Dinar
1 Iraqi Dinars = 0.0011 Libyan Dinars
Moroccan Dirham 1 Moroccan Dirham = 129.9791 Iraqi Dinars
1 Iraqi Dinars = 0.0077 Moroccan Dirhams
Mauritanian ouguiya 1 Mauritanian ouguiya = 3.3664 Iraqi dinars
Iraqi Dinar = 0.2972 Mauritanian ouguiya
Syrian Pound 1 Syrian Pounds = 2.3226 Iraqi Dinars
1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.4306 Syrian Pounds
Somali Shilling 1 Somali Shilling = 2.0679 Iraqi Dinar
Somali Shillings
Omani Rial 1 Omani Rial = 3,108,6704 Iraqi Dinar
1 Iraqi Dinars = RO 0.0003
Qatari Riyal 1 Qatari Riyal = 328.2392 Iraqi Dinars
1 IQD = 0.0030 QAR
Tunisian dinar 1 Tunisian dinar = 499.0300 Iraqi dinar
1 Iraqi Dinars = 0.0020 Tunisian Dinars
Yemeni Riyal 1 Yemeni Riyal = 4.7887 Iraqi Dinars
Iraqi Dinar = 0.2093 Yemeni riyals
Djibouti Franc = Djibouti Franc = 6.7596 Iraqi Dinars
Djibouti Dinar
SS 
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

I find it interesting that the conversion for the Iraqi Dinar is listed for 32 different currencies. I may be wrong but I do not remember the conversion for so many currencies in other previous articles.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 7

Just now, Synopsis said:

I find it interesting that the conversion for the Iraqi Dinar is listed for 32 different currencies. I may be wrong but I do not remember the conversion for so many currencies in other previous articles.

Go Moola Nova!

Your shortest "synopsis" ever.

I always enjoy reading your take on things. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

Agreed, my friend. Itaq is getting ready to go international.  

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

That's right!

If the currency is not accepted outside of Iraq, who cares what the exchange rate is in 32 currencies?

Could be any day now!    :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Floridian said:

That's right!

If the currency is not accepted outside of Iraq, who cares what the exchange rate is in 32 currencies?

Could be any day now!    :)

What I am thinking along with this is there are parameters being tested within Iraq for currency values for the currencies that will most likely be exchanged on a regular and real time basis going forward in an “open economy”. Publishing this information could show Iraq is ready to go international with correctly assessed and utilized currency exchange rates that can be checked by interested entities with their assessments of the currency exchange rates outside Iraq.

The exchange rates here are based on a program Iraqi Dinar rate but could be an indication of the ability to accurately assess and utilize the real time real rate of the Iraqi Dinar currency exchange rates in an “open economy”.

Maybe a published result to bolster confidence Iraq is ready to “flip the switch”. Or, maybe just wishful thinkin’ on my part. :o

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Or, maybe just wishful thinkin’ on my part. :o

Nothing wrong with that..

Sometimes our numbers hit...........

In fact I'm heading to the lottery office today to turn in a decent winning scratcher.  Cant trust the US  Mail on this one. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

fit

Dollar exchange rates fall in domestic markets 

Baghdad / Baghdadiya ... The exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar fell on the Central Struggle Exchange in Baghdad and local markets on Tuesday (April 3, 2018).
Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 120.200, while prices were yesterday 120.500.

Selling and buying prices in banking

The sale price of the dollar = 120.750 dinars.

The purchase price of the dollar = 119.750 dinars
  • Upvote 7

• yota691 changed the title to The opening of the Rafidain Bank branch at the University of Mosul after its reconstruction

The opening of the Rafidain Bank branch at the University of Mosul after its reconstruction

The governor of Nineveh, Nofal Sultan Al-Aakoub opened Rafidain Bank - University branch 158 at the University of Mosul, after its reconstruction and rehabilitation with the contribution of the province, in the presence of many officials and invitees.

Abdul Kareem Thamer Nasser, Director of the branch, said that «the efforts of Dr. Khawla Talib al-Asadi, Director General of Rafidain Bank, was opened today Rafidain Bank 158 on the campus to be the first branch of the bank opens in the center of the city of Mosul, and to provide all services to citizens The state and the private sector. "

"We will begin to update customer data and security audits, and then the process of withdrawing and depositing from accounts will be carried out in the event of liquidity."

"We are reassuring citizens that all the data and rights are reserved with the bank. It is worth mentioning that the opening of these banking outlets contributes to the improvement of the national economy and the revival of the commercial movement and we are moving towards the stage of construction and reconstruction."

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The exchange rate of the dollar is slightly higher in domestic markets

The exchange rate of the dollar is slightly higher in domestic markets

Readers

04-04-2018 01:08 PM

The Euphrates -

The exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar opened Wednesday, up from the opening of Tuesday. 

The exchange rate in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad today at the opening of 1203 dinars per dollar. 

While the exchange rate of one US dollar 1202.5 Iraqi dinars when the opening on Tuesday in the stock market struggle in central Baghdad. 

It is worth mentioning that the exchange rate of the dollar is still witnessing a continuous decline against the Iraqi dinar for more than two months. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

45 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Readers

04-04-2018 01:08 PM

The Euphrates -

The exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar opened Wednesday, up from the opening of Tuesday. 

The exchange rate in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad today at the opening of 1203 dinars per dollar. 

While the exchange rate of one US dollar 1202.5 Iraqi dinars when the opening on Tuesday in the stock market struggle in central Baghdad. 

It is worth mentioning that the exchange rate of the dollar is still witnessing a continuous decline against the Iraqi dinar for more than two months. 

Morning Yota....the pink portion "it is worth noting...etc"  is that part of the article?

IMO we are just waiting on the 90 days of maintaining 2%

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, 2fast4u2c said:

Morning Yota....the pink portion "it is worth noting...etc"  is that part of the article?

IMO we are just waiting on the 90 days of maintaining 2%

When does the 90 days end, in June?  After the 90 days, we have an RV/RI, right??? ;)

The 90 days ends in in the middle of June.   If they are able to hold the 2%, after 90 days they can accept Article 8, which means they can raise the rate of their currency.

Accepting Article 8 means Iraq is willing to abide by international currency rules. 

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 1

Ramadan will be over by mid June.  Elections, Abadi wins, and is able to cobble together a working government.   I’m now hoping for July 1 2018.  Not holding my breath either.  These guys move at the speed of a slow snail with 6 broken legs. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

It’s hard to put together a working government in Iraq.  There are a lot of fractions and I guess he didn’t want to come across as someone who is rigging the elections.   They should have done this last year like they said they would.  All bets are off for me now. If this doesn’t get done this summer I’m going back in my cave to hibernate.  I’m spending way to much time with what if’s.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

29 minutes ago, 2fast4u2c said:

I thought Abadi would use this as an opportunity to help with the election but it didn't seem like he was concerned or maybe there was more to it....who knows

That's why I was wondering if a revalue could take place before the 90 days were up. Especially since Iran seems intent on mucking things up and Maliki hasn't helped us by dying.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, 2fast4u2c said:

I thought Abadi would use this as an opportunity to help with the election but it didn't seem like he was concerned or maybe there was more to it....who knows

We’ll know soon enough. The elections aren’t far off now.

If the article in another thread about a prediction ( truism ? )takes place  RV AFTER the elections: and still other articles that forming a new government will have its difficulties, that “ suitable environment “ could easily slip away in 2018. Crisis, Arguing, Delay & Postponements would again surface: unless this happened to be an unusually enlightened and “ can do “ GOI. Highly unlikely, but not impossible.

The CBI I think is ready to go. It does look as though they’ve satisfied all IMF requirements. Unless there’s something else in the mix, would it not appear THIS is a “ suitable environment “ to push the button ?

There’s still time to “ push the button “, although that window of opportunity diminishes with each passing day.

• Upvote 5

Central Bank of Iraq Auctions $154,898,864 on 04 April 2018

Central_Bank_of_Iraq_Logo

Report Ad

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) currency auction on April 4 registered $154,898,864 in sales, a -7.26% volume decline from the US $167,024,550 sold by Iraqi Dinar, credit and transfer at the previous auction held on April 3.

The latest auction was attended by 45 banks and 9 remittance companies. The same institutions attended the auction held on April 4 compared to the previous auction.

Data for the April 4 auction was made public by CBI Announcement Number 3670.

Dollar sales in the in the period January 1, 2018 to April 4, 2018 saw an increase of -1% compared to the sales of US $9.35 billion in the same period in 2017. The total amount of US currency sold by CBI in the calendar year 2017 was US $15.7 billion.

An analysis of the monthly dollar sales by CBI since January 2016 reveals highly fluctuating volumes. During the period from January 2016 to April 2018, sales of US dollars averaged US $1.79 billion per month. Peak volumes were reached in May this year when sales touched US $2.3 billion.

YEAR MONTH US DOLLAR SALES IN BILLIONS INCREASE/(DECREASE) COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS MONTH
2017 January 2.2
2017 February 2 -9%
2017 March 2.1 5%
2017 April 1.8 -14%
2017 May 2.3 28%
2017 June 0.6 -74%
2017 July 2.2 267%
2017 August 2.1 -5%
2017 September 1 -52%
2017 October 2.2 120%
2017 November 1.9 -14%
2017 December 1.9 0%
2018 January 2.2 16%
2018 February 2 -9%
2018 March 1.9 -5%
2018 April 0.3 -84%
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic