Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Fantastic, but I was hoping for 100-108 years earlier!

Yikes. I hope you're not a math teacher. LOL. 3010-2018=992 years earlier. I'm all in for 2018. A PAT's win and an RV. What could be better??? And at todays rate, losing 6 dinar a day would be roughly 206 days to achieve 1=1. That puts us at August. I would gladly take that if it continues. Unless the CBI deems the dinar to be getting stronger and takes bigger chunks than just 6 dinar a day. At any rate, it's forward progress. And all good.

Class dismissed. :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, King Bean said:

Yikes. I hope you're not a math teacher. LOL. 3010-2018=992 years earlier. I'm all in for 2018. A PAT's win and an RV. What could be better??? And at todays rate, losing 6 dinar a day would be roughly 206 days to achieve 1=1. That puts us at August. I would gladly take that if it continues. Unless the CBI deems the dinar to be getting stronger and takes bigger chunks than just 6 dinar a day. At any rate, it's forward progress. And all good.

Class dismissed. :lol:

Haha.... sorry I’m a bit scatterbrained right now. Just flew home and was texting that from baggage claim. My grandfather passed on Sunday night after 90 great love filled years! Coming home to pay respects and celebrate his life..... so yeah my math is off! ;) 

i appreciate you keeping me honest and grounded. :) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, climber7 said:

Not sure but does it really matter either way?  An exchange rate is a rate regardless, correct?  Or am I missing something? 

I don't know... Being pegged to the dollar, I guess it wouldn't matter if the dollar goes up of down. I guess I just can't believe it is actually moving in the right direction.

B/A

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

My grandfather passed on Sunday night after 90 great love filled years! Coming home to pay respects and celebrate his life..... so yeah my math is off! 

Condolence for your loss. Caring for my own 86 year old dad now. I've yet to see the 'golden' in his Golden Years. Let's hope an RV is eminent and we can all retreat to our own happy place...more care free, stress free.

Prayers for your grandfather and family.

:praying:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, climber7 said:

I'll start getting REALLY excited when/if it starts to jump MORE than 60 dinar per day :D

Agreed. 

If it drops below the CBI and the CBI starts dropping with it, that’s when I’ll really get excited. 

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:05 PM, Floridian said:

Isn't the exchange rate going the wrong way?  Shouldn't it be less dinars to the dollar, not more?

It IS going the right way. See Yota post from Sunday. From 1485 to 1480 to 1245 to 1239. Just so it keeps going. And waiting for them to pull the plug on the auctions all-together. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, King Bean said:

It IS going the right way. See Yota post from Sunday. From 1485 to 1480 to 1245 to 1239. Just so it keeps going. And waiting for them to pull the plug on the auctions all-together. :twothumbs:

Thanks, King Bean.  I was thinking it was 1184 and should go down.  I'm looking at the wrong numbers, I guess.

53 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

So is the 1245 supposed to get equal with the 1184 for the RV to supposedly happen?

Rmc, the 2% spread the IMF speaks of is the difference in the market price and real price. I have taken a few snap shots from the CBI and Warka Bank website to illustrate below. The CBI is showing the market rate which you will notice their disclaimer at the bottom compared to the real rate Warka is showing. They need to get the spread to round 1200, hope this helps a little.

Rate.thumb.PNG.c66ae78a6615a0937489dddc84624677.PNG5a68cc76594e8_WarkaRate.thumb.PNG.78acae5d8ecb7271e5a4de31f02539af.PNG

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic