Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

8 minutes ago, 2fast4u2c said:

Is 1.20 still showing?

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Is that site real? I mean is it the CBI or some con man trying to trick people? I don't know I'm just asking.

B/A

Yes, 1.2 still showing.

We have always thought  of it as some kind of a test site. It seems real  or I would think the CB I would’ve had it taken down. It’s not like they are not aware of all the dinar holders and dinar sites. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

This is the test site refereed to below. It's always shown $1.20 . Coincidence?  Time will tell.

http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Yes, 1.2 still showing.

We have always thought  of it as some kind of a test site. It seems real  or I would think the CB I would’ve had it taken down. It’s not like they are not aware of all the dinar holders and dinar sites. 

I guess we could ask them...

Registrant Contact

Name: Suhaib Al-Fahdawi
Organization: 3eyon-host.com
Mailing Address: baghdad, baghdad baghdad 00964 IQ
Phone: +964.7713911909x7811634389
Ext: 7811634389
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:admin@3eyon-host.net

Updated Date: 2017-10-05
Created Date: 2009-10-09
Registrar Expiration Date: 2018-10-09

I see it expires in October.
B/A
Edited by bostonangler
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

44 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I guess we could ask them...

Registrant Contact

Name: Suhaib Al-Fahdawi
Organization: 3eyon-host.com
Mailing Address: baghdad, baghdad baghdad 00964 IQ
Phone: +964.7713911909x7811634389
Ext: 7811634389
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:admin@3eyon-host.net

Updated Date: 2017-10-05
Created Date: 2009-10-09
Registrar Expiration Date: 2018-10-09

I see it expires in October.
B/A

Geez, I hope it’s not fake.  How do we find out?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Geez, I hope it’s not fake.  How do we find out?

My guess would be to just email them. Not saying that would tell us for sure, but its worth a shot.

I will send an email on DV sites behalf and see what I get back, if anything.

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

My guess would be to just email them. Not saying that would tell us for sure, but its worth a shot.

I will send an email on DV sites behalf and see what I get back, if anything.

pp

Oh, that would be great PokerPlayer.

Thank you so much.  :)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

Oh, that would be great PokerPlayer.

Thank you so much.  :)

this s from the guy's linked in page. A civil engineer with 57 connections.

Suhaib Al-Fahdawi

General Manger at egy2server.com

Industry
Civil Engineering
Current
  1. egy2server.com,
  2. عيون الحبايب العراقيه لخدمات الويب المتكامله
Previous
  1. IHEC,
  2. iraqi host co
Education
  1. itbaghdad
  • Upvote 1

As far as I know, the alternate site has not changed since it was first discovered. The alternate site does not have all the currencies shown like the official CBI website does. The USD and EUR appear to reasonably represent conversions for a 1.2 USD = 1 IQD whereas the other currencies do not. Also, the alternate web site currency auction date is still the same (14Nov2016).

This may or may not be an approximate representation of future conversions.

Could be somethin’. Could be nothin’.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, miquel said:

this s from the guy's linked in page. A civil engineer with 57 connections.

Suhaib Al-Fahdawi

General Manger at egy2server.com

Industry
Civil Engineering
Current
  1. egy2server.com,
  2. عيون الحبايب العراقيه لخدمات الويب المتكامله
Previous
  1. IHEC,
  2. iraqi host co
Education
  1. itbaghdad

If he’s a civil engineer, and knowing Iraq as we do,  wouldn’t he get in trouble for putting up a false CBI site?    It’s been up so long, you would think the government would know about it by now,  and  have him take it down if it were not (for some reason) legit.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

If he’s a civil engineer, and knowing Iraq as we do,  wouldn’t he get in trouble for putting up a false CBI site?    It’s been up so long, you would think the government would know about it by now,  and  have him take it down if it were not (for some reason) legit.

Yes indeedy, which lends more to the idea it's a legitimate test site. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Floridian said:

That is a very good point Floridian. I will try and be tactful and mention that in my email as well. I will post my email in it's entireity later on tonight for everyone so they can see what I am posting should ( I hope ) get a response.

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

That is a very good point Floridian. I will try and be tactful and mention that in my email as well. I will post my email in it's entireity later on tonight for everyone so they can see what I am posting should ( I hope ) get a response.

pp

Gee, thanks.  We all appreciate your doing that.  :)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

You might want to translate it... LOL

B/A

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Floridian said:

This is it:

http://cbi.3eyon-host.net/

Thnx I checked it out and u r rite. But something isn't on that site, The Canadian Dollar needs to change w/it. Being that I live 1/2 hr from the Port Huron (Bluewater Bridge) into Sarnia Ont. The CAD/USD= $.77 now but that site shows

CAD

876.741 Now ????       +1 From 101

• Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to The dollar fell against the dinar in Baghdad and its stability in Arbil and Basra
11:41
Last updated
The time now is 11:57 AM
Watch

BAGHDAD / The 
US dollar exchange rate on Tuesday fell on the Baghdad Stock Exchange and stabilized in the markets of Arbil and Basra against the dinar. 
The price of selling the dollar in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad today was 120 thousand and 750 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand and 700 dinars compared to 100 dollars, while yesterday recorded 121 thousand and 200 dinars and the purchase price 121 thousand and 150 dinars to 100 dollars.
The price of the sale of the dollar on the Arbil Exchange today 121 thousand and 750 dinars, the purchase price 121 thousand and 700 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday recorded 121 thousand and 750 dinars, and the purchase price 121 thousand and 700 dinars compared to $ 100. 
On the Basrah Stock Exchange, the price of the sale was 121 dinars, 400 dinars, the purchase price 121 thousand and 350 dinars, compared to 100 dollars, while yesterday recorded 121 FAO 400 dinars, and the purchase price 121 thousand and 350 dinars to 100 dollars.
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic