Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

17-04-2017 12:04 PM
image.php?token=4c3d887d5a97774ff335c2b8493f8f7e&size=

The exchange rate of the US dollar, a decline against the Iraqi dinar in local markets on Monday (17 April 2017).

Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 125.100, while the stock market on Sunday was 125.300. 

Selling and buying prices in banking

Selling price of the dollar = 125,500 dinars. 

The purchase price of the dollar = 124,500 dinars

• Upvote 2

Thanks Yota...This all seems well and good...but the fact that the exchange rate isn't backing up these articles, puts a damper on this...Been in it too long to get any hopes in an uncertain lead...This's an excellent omen to the concept of the potential transition that will develope between the dinar and the USD...but until we can take it to the Banks...it's just more Hopeum...

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks Yota...This all seems well and good...but the fact that the exchange rate isn't backing up these articles, puts a damper on this...Been in it too long to get any hopes in an uncertain lead...This's an excellent omen to the concept of the potential transition that will develope between the dinar and the USD...but until we can take it to the Banks...it's just more Hopeum...

Skeet I feel you brother, but I don't think it's showing in the rates because those rates are imposed and to be lifted at a latter date. If I'm not mistaken...so kind of like what ever they are doing we won't truly know until imf wb un lift the veil

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, skeetdog said:

I feel your PAIN. If you and I added our time we be eligible for retirement from most companies.  :D.   I think it will get there once all this Mosul, IS, and this security issue settles down. I know what your thinking, there is always something new that pops up to drag this out a few more years.  The news does not support the action. In this case we do have the cart before the horse. If you look at the news it has been very positive and it has moved from Mosul to other events. My gage here is Adam. When was the last time he updated evey pinned item "Cashing Out Guide", "VIP", "OSI", and "OGIT". Had chat sessions on OSI, VIP, and OGIT. To me there is a definite sense of urgency. Plus he and Julie have been on this site as much as I have and that tells me something. That was followed by making sure your IBC were in order and follow-ups. This tell me he feels convertible about where we are in this investment.  Just another view point, but  :goodnews: Is coming.  

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

One other thing to consider is the intense interest on implementing the Strategic Framework Agreement (SFA) between the US and Iraq at the beginning of the year. Apparently, this was stalled from 2008 until early this year. The inaction on the SFA is suspiciously the entire duration of the Obama administration. The SFA covers a whole variety of things that, if implemented in entirety, would be a huge jump start to Iraq's economy, I suspect the agreements and preparations are in place awaiting the signal to get going. The retaking of Mosul could be an extreme catalyst but may not be all that is needed. For example, IMIS is still running around doing subversive things likely in conjunction with Maliki. One angle I am thinking is Maliki is being brought up on very strong charges that can not be refuted. The Parliament then impeaches Maliki and strips Maliki of his Vice Presidency along with his associated immunity. Maliki (and others) are then taken into custody and they are removed from action, prosecuted, and then (likely) executed. Maliki being in custody (and other major criminals) alone should quell the intimidation, chaos, and criminal activity substantially. There are many middle eastern countries that have a disdain for Iran and Iran's tentacles all over the place - especially Iraq. Saudi Arabia and Jordan are not fond of Iran's presence in Iraq - not to mention the US and other coalition forces. I suspect there is a plan to get Iran out of Iraq and quickly. My belief is there is too much at stake with the vast resources Iraq holds and allowing sinister elements contrary to regional interests (like Saudi Arabia and Jordan) and Western interests to gain or even control parts of Iraq to profit and promote terrorism.

I don't think failure in and for Iraq is an option. I suspect this is a very delicate and precarious time for Iraq and moving through any impediments quickly is imperative. In my opinion, if the GOI and other Iraqi services does not quickly complete the necessary reconstruction elements while the citizens in various areas live out a subsistent existence, then I think significant areas of Iraq will be left to collapse to sectarian violent. One thing to consider. Have other areas (cities, towns, etc.) retaken from Iraq been in the news with regard to being left to sectarian strife? It could be that reconstruction has already been occurring in these areas and displaced persons have returned to their homes and have been rebuilding. So, Mosul being substantially larger may be next on the agenda. Iraq likely will not be a model society/area to live in the short to near future and have pockets of sporadic violence but that doesn't mean their economic potential won't get jump started.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

My gage here is Adam. When was the last time he updated evey pinned item "Cashing Out Guide", "VIP", "OSI", and "OGIT". Had chat sessions on OSI, VIP, and OGIT. To me there is a definite sense of urgency. Plus he and Julie have been on this site as much as I have and that tells me something. That was followed by making sure your IBC were in order and follow-ups. This tell me he feels convertible about where we are in this investment.  Just another view point, but  :goodnews: Is coming.  

Feelings of the same brother Chuck, strong feelings of the same.  Yes sirrrrrr! :praying::twothumbs:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Tuesday April 18, 2017 10:12

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
continued US dollar exchange rates against the Iraqi dinar in the local markets decline on Tuesday (April 18, 2017). 

Stock struggle - Baghdad 124.800, while the stock market prices on Monday 125.100. 

Buying and selling prices in the banking shops 

selling the dollar = 125.250 dinars price. 

Purchase price of the dollar = 124.250 dinars

• Upvote 4

20-04-2017 01:01 PM
image.php?token=a8ec8b5b83b557d81bb78f263108f084&size=

It saw the foreign exchange markets in Iraq on Thursday morning, stable dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar. 

The record market price in the fight in Baghdad Stock Exchange 1251 dinars per dollar, ie , 125 thousand and 100 dinars for one hundred dollars. 

The buying and selling of the dollar in the prices of banking companies were: 

sales per dollar rate for 1255 dinars, ie , 125 thousand and 500 dinars for one hundred dollars.

The purchase price of the dollar to 1245 dinars, ie 124 thousand and 500 dinars for one hundred dollars.

• Upvote 4

06d6402cd047f8419ffa8c3f68a218a9-600x330

Exchange rate of the dollar in Iraqi banks and markets

21 hours ago Dollars 

The exchange rate of the dollar in Iraqi markets

1 USD = 1,166.3100 Iraqi Dinar

1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0009 USD

Last Updated: Thursday, 20 April 2017, 07:48 ص GMT Baghdad

The exchange rate of the dollar in Iraqi markets

100 $ - 125.150

• Upvote 4

13533.jpg

Economy News Baghdad: US 
dollar exchange rates against the Iraqi dinar, according to banking markets in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region, a brief summary on Monday morning (April 24th 2017). 
 Baghdad 
sell dollars / 100 = 125.250 Iraqi dinars , the price of the 
purchase price of $ / 100 = 125.150 Iraqi Dinar 
Erbil 
sale USD / 100 = 125.350 Iraqi dinars , the price of the 
purchase price of $ / 100 = 125.200 Iraqi Dinars

Views 672   Date Added 04/24/2017 - 11:14   Last updated 04/24/2017 - 13:40   No. Content 7250
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Dollar exchange rates of decline in the stock market today

Dollar exchange rates of decline in the stock market today

economy

Since 25.04.2017 at 10:22 (Baghdad time)

13.jpg

Baghdad balances News

The dollar exchange rate recorded on Tuesday, a drop in local markets.

Stock struggle - Baghdad 124.900, while the stock market prices on Monday 125.250.

Buying and selling shops in the price of banking:

Selling the dollar = 125.500 dinars price.

Purchase price of the dollar = 124.500 Danar.anthy 29 / A 43

• Upvote 2

13629.jpg

Economy News Baghdad:

Published "Economics News" dollar exchange rate in the Iraqi market on Wednesday, a brief summary of April 26, 2017 prices, as it has seen a very slight rise towards 0.20% in Baghdad and the south and the north.

Selling prices and buy the dollar in the banking companies:

Baghdad:

Selling $ 100 Price: 125.750

Purchase price of $ 100: 124.750

North:

Selling $ 100 Price: 126.000 Dinar

Purchase price of $ 100: 125.000 Dinar

the South:

Selling $ 100 Price: 126.000 dinars

Purchase price of $ 100: 125,000 dinars

separator.gif
Views 318   Date Added 26/4/2017 12:00 -   Last Updated 26/04/2017 - 14:23   No. Content 7299
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar today morning ..

13697.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad:

The dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar, according to banking markets in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region, a brief summary on Friday morning (April 28th 2017).

Baghdad
Selling USD / 100 = 125.600 dinars price
Purchase price of $ / 100 = 125.450 dinars

Erbil
Selling USD / 100 = 125.450 dinars price
Purchase price of $ / 100 = 125.300 dinars

Views 529   Date Added 04/28/2017 - 11:02   Last updated 28/04/2017 - 13:39   No. Content 7335
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Foreign currency recorded stable against the dinar
1486125591_9989bba618c934536c52116c0bc33

Foreign currency recorded stable against the dinar

Journal April 29, 2017 18 Visit

Baghdad Journal News

Recorded foreign currency markets on Saturday, stable in the dollar exchange rate against the dinar in the Iraqi stock exchanges.

The record sale of the dollar in exchange fight in Baghdad today the price of 125 thousand and 250 dinars, the purchase price of 125 thousand and 200 dinars per dollar cent.

Sell the dollar in Arbil Stock Exchange price recorded a day 125 thousand and 500 dinars, the purchase price of 125 thousand and 450 dinars for $ percent.

In the Harthiya Stock Exchange shone dollar selling price of today's 125 thousand and 250 dinars and the purchase price of 125 thousand and 200 dinars to one hundred dollars.

Also recorded the dollar exchange rate in Basra, 125 thousand and 400 dinars and the purchase price of 125 thousand and 350 dinars to one hundred dollars.

• Upvote 5

History of edits:: 2017/4/30 11:19 • 78 times readable
The dollar today at 1252 dinars
[Oan- Baghdad] 
recorded the foreign exchange markets in Iraq, on Sunday morning, stable dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.
The record market price in exchange Bbgda fight 1252.5 dinars per dollar, ie , 125 thousand and 250 dinars for one hundred dollars. 
The buying and selling of the dollar in the prices of banking companies were: 
sales per dollar rate by 1257.5 dinars, ie , 125 thousand and 750 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 
The purchase price of the dollar to 1247.5 dinars, ie 124 thousand and 750 dinars, for one hundred dollars.
  • Upvote 2

Relative balance of supply and demand for the dollar

05/02/2017 0:00 

Baghdad / Mustafa al-Hashemi
Stabilize the dollar exchange rate reduction requires manipulation at official exchange rate set by the central bank of 1190 dinars per dollar to do after you buy it at the official rate to sell an amount exceeding 1225 dinars to the dollar these days.
Ammar Ali al - Rubaie , a shop owner banking confirmed the control of a small number of banking companies and financial transfer on the dollar market, pointing to the existence of a state monopoly in the currency market, noting that these companies are the actual controller in the exchange rate of the informal through its control over the supply and demand in the banking market . 
He explained when selling foreign currency companies to the owners of banking offices , they sell at a high price when buying and imposing a low price that guarantees them achieve imaginary profits in a very short time. 
He saw that the citizen is the only one affected by this process altogether, explaining that the difference between the official price set by the central and the price at which the dollar is sold in shops , banking more than 5 tiger borne by any citizen because of the greed of the owners of a limited number of major banking companies. 
Because of the circumstances experienced by Iraq in the nineties of the last century and the collapse of the value of the dinar has both traders and citizens resorted to the acquisition of the dollar and dealing in buying and selling as a substitute for the national currency being more stable as they claim. 
And the role of the central bank in control of this economic situation academic d said. Majid Baidhani: The Central adopted since the proceedings against wishing to enter the currency auction banks aimed at reducing suspicions of money laundering, which would legalize the sale of currency for those banks and achieve relative stability in the dollar market. 
He said in an interview for "morning" that the dollar amounts sold Khawwalat are closer than the quantity sold at home means there is a balance in the proportion of Midyat supply and demand in this aspect. 
Dinar exchange rates against the dollar and recorded stable over the past two days , where the sale price of the dollar reached yesterday 125.750 dinars while the purchase price of 124.750 dinars. 
On the reason for the small traders and shopkeepers to sell their wares in foreign currency Ahmed Mahmoud, the owner of the markets, it shows that the reason is that the trader may have bought his goods in dollars , which means that it sold the dollar to recover his money with a profit margin. 
He added , in all countries of the world when you buy different goods from supermarkets , it will reduce the total price of what you bought, either in Iraq , this is the case rare for several reasons , including the owner of the shop alternative electricity needs from private generators and their owners , in turn , to Aigdmon performances for the price of amperes and therefore have market owners to refrain from cutting prices to citizens.
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Relative balance of supply and demand for the dollar
  • yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic