Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

1 hour ago, boosterbglee said:

Hopefully it will start "piping" a little bit faster:twothumbs: Otherwise I will be too old to do the things I want to do.....

Yeah, I hear You, BoosterBGlee! The older I get, the faster time goes. The faster time goes, the behinder I get on doing the the I want to do, yet!

:o   :o   :o

Top Of The Morning To You, BoostBGlee! Hope Your Day IS Going YOUR Way and Your Coffee Is Good, Hot, Fresh, Plentiful, AND Just The Way YOU Like It!

Go Moola Nova (and hurry up so we all can still enjoy it)!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, boosterbglee said:

plus...vacation starts tomorrow......if only I could not come back!  Have a good day Synopsis!:twothumbs:

I'm with you, BoosterBGlee!!! You, too, have a Good Day!

Yeah, with as good as things are looking now and depending on how long your vacation is, you may just not have to come back!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Yeah, I hear You, BoosterBGlee! The older I get, the faster time goes. The faster time goes, the behinder I get on doing the the I want to do, yet!

Top Of The Morning To You, BoostBGlee! Hope Your Day IS Going YOUR Way and Your Coffee Is Good, Hot, Fresh, Plentiful, AND Just The Way YOU Like It!

Go Moola Nova (and hurry up so we all can still enjoy it)!!!

I hear yea bro, my vacation is winding down and feels like yesterday I left. Oh well, it's still........all good :twothumbs:

A super day to you my friend and a great day to you all here in DV :tiphat:

• Upvote 5

47 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

I hear yea bro, my vacation is winding down and feels like yesterday I left. Oh well, it's still........all good :twothumbs:

A super day to you my friend and a great day to you all here in DV :tiphat:

Glad to hear your vacation went well my friend, Wiljor! Yep! Still looking good! :twothumbs:

A Super Day to You, too! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 4

I feeling good about it. This is what I was looking for when Mosul was liberated. I wanted to see purchasing power in the dinar.  These are small steps while Mosul is still to be liberated. Banks having good reviews and and security is being established.  Once Musol is secure I think we will see larger moves .  :twocents:

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 10

6 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

plus...vacation starts tomorrow......if only I could not come back!  Have a good day Synopsis!:twothumbs:

Have a wonderful vacation Boosterbglrr and you have to rush home because we hit the big RV !!

• Upvote 2

With the article Yota posted this morning about Iraq soon to have the fastest internet in the world, Banks being opened in Kurdistan, bank transparency and meetings with the IMF etc, I believe we are watching  the tapestry being woven behind the scenes to a crescendo of Mosul Victory, Announcement of HCL being passed and Reinstatement of the Currency to bring the average citizen buying power.... in their Holy month of Ramadan! It sure would be nice :) 

So many powerful things happening behind the scenes, OPEC deals, now US pulling out of the Paris Accord, Record jobs numbers according to ADP in the private sector! Maybe Kim Clement's Prophecy and LGD's "SUDDENLY" is upon us! Fingers and Toes crossed 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

Good to see you Chuck, I agree,  with the liberation of Mosul we should see important issues begin to fall into place. :twothumbs:

Glad to see you too out here. I agree, I think things will start moving in the right direction, I just hope it is with a since of urgency.  

• Upvote 6

Reading ... iraq news sites and different articles my confidence is slightly zapped... I know its such negatism... but the seems have gone for miles with whar seems no end in sight.. i have been holding dinar for a long time but Iraqi citizens have been in this situation for 25 years ... that is mind numbing..

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

With the article Yota posted this morning about Iraq soon to have the fastest internet in the world, Banks being opened in Kurdistan, bank transparency and meetings with the IMF etc, I believe we are watching  the tapestry being woven behind the scenes to a crescendo of Mosul Victory, Announcement of HCL being passed and Reinstatement of the Currency to bring the average citizen buying power.... in their Holy month of Ramadan! It sure would be nice :) 

So many powerful things happening behind the scenes, OPEC deals, now US pulling out of the Paris Accord, Record jobs numbers according to ADP in the private sector! Maybe Kim Clement's Prophecy and LGD's "SUDDENLY" is upon us! Fingers and Toes crossed 

I believe it's true. I asked God for a sign the other day, one that I could not miss, if the dinar was going to revalue. I only asked because I want to spend God's money wisely. If it's not going to RV I wouldn't want to keep pursuing this venture. I just found out a day later that my sister just started dating a Wells Fargo Bank manager. With all the Wells Fargo Bank stories in relation to the dinar in the past I felt this is a good sign from God that it will RV. I had to ask twice because I didn't believe it. Lol. Hoping that was a good sign from Him. I also believe that Kim Clement's prophesy has merit. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

I believe it's true. I asked God for a sign the other day, one that I could not miss, if the dinar was going to revalue. I only asked because I want to spend God's money wisely. If it's not going to RV I wouldn't want to keep pursuing this venture. I just found out a day later that my sister just started dating a Wells Fargo Bank manager. With all the Wells Fargo Bank stories in relation to the dinar in the past I felt this is a good sign from God that it will RV. I had to ask twice because I didn't believe it. Lol. Hoping that was a good sign from Him. I also believe that Kim Clement's prophesy has merit. 

I believe God can speak to us through signs.... much like the story of Gideon in the O. T. and his many fleeces that he put out and prayed for God to show him. 

I will be married in June 19 years and I know for a fact that my wife was an answer to prayer much like you are describing above... I wanted to make sure that she was the one I was to marry before I ever even asked her on our first date and I put a series of requests out to God that only He could have orchestrated...... Before I ever went on the first date with my wife I told her she was the women I was supposed to marry! Talk about Crazy!! That would have scared any other woman off if it wasn't from Him right?

Well 19 years, 2 kids, 4 houses, 8 states later she's still by my side through this crazy ride we call life and she was "all in"on the Dinar with me.

I got involved in either 2009-2010 and knew in my heart that the Holy Spirit was telling me there was something special about this funny feeling red and green money with water marks, security strips, black light features! It made no sense to me that the value was being held there forever...... so yes Kim Clement was a sign to me of confirmation that I was on the right track!!! Have I been discouraged along the way? You betcha! Have I ever wanted to cash in my chips? Not until it's "former glory" is returned and Babylon rises again to fulfill its destiny as prophesied in the Bible. 

One last thing: Sorry this has been long winded...... 

on the Inside of my wedding ring my wife had " Eph 3:20" inscribed it states: 

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"

How bout them apples?! 

I'm holding out for immeasurably more than we can all ask or imagine! And as far as that's concerned I believe it will be "nothing, nothing, nothing.... Suddenly!!!" 

And the rest will be history

• Upvote 6

14510.jpg

Economy News Baghdad:

I saw the prices of exchange the dollar against the dinar Iraqi, stable in the markets of banking in Baghdad and the region of Kurdistan, the morning of the day Saturday a brief summary (3 of June 2017).

Baghdad

Price of sale / 100 USD    = 124.350 dinars    

The price of purchase / 100 USD = 300.124 dinars

Erbil

Price of sale / 100 USD    = 124.650 dinars    

The price of purchase / 100 USD = 124.600 dinars

Views 15   Date Added 03/06/2017 - 12:59   Last updated 03/06/2017 - 13:09   No. Content 7765

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to The stability of the dollar exchange rate against the dinar

14657.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad:

Foreign currency markets in Iraq, recorded a slight increase in the dollar exchange rate against the dinar.

The record sale of the dollar in exchange fight in Baghdad today's price 124 thousand and 800 dinars, and the purchase price of 124 thousand and 750 Danaramkabl dollars per cent, while it was recorded yesterday 124 thousand and 300 dinars, and the purchase price of 124 thousand and 250 dinars for $ percent.

Sell the dollar in the price of Erbil Stock Exchange also recorded today 124 thousand and 500 dinars, and the purchase price of 124 thousand dinars for $ percent, while yesterday scored 124 thousand and 400 dinars, and the purchase price of 124 thousand and 350 dinars for $ percent.

In the Harthiya Stock Exchange shone dollar selling price of today's 124 thousand and 800 dinars, and the purchase price of 124 thousand and 750 dinars to one hundred Dolarfima yesterday scored 124 thousand and 500 dinars, and the purchase price of 124 thousand and 450 dinars to one hundred dollars.

Also recorded the dollar exchange rate in Basra Stock Exchange 124 thousand and 900 dinars, and the purchase price of 124 thousand and 850 dinars to one hundred dollars, while yesterday scored 124 thousand and 450 dinars and the purchase price of 124 thousand and 400 dinars, compared to one hundred dollars.

Views 84   Date Added 06/08/2017 - 13:12   Last updated 08/06/2017 - 13:31   No. Content 7846
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Exchange Rates in Kurdistan

Exchange Rates in Kurdistan

Khalk: Salah Baban 
announced Beeston Jamal, the owner of the company (Abarra Qaradagh) banking in Sulaimaniya, on Saturday , June 10, 2017, the exchange rates with the opening of the market in the Kurdistan Region as follows:

_ $ 100 to 124.900 thousand Iraqi dinars 
_ 100 euros b 139.500 thousand Iraqi dinars 
_ 100 pounds to 159,000 thousand Iraqi dinars 
100,000 _ Iranian wish to 33,500 thousand Iraqi dinars

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Khalk: Salah Baban 
announced Beeston Jamal, the owner of the company (Abarra Qaradagh) banking in Sulaimaniya, on Saturday , June 10, 2017, the exchange rates with the opening of the market in the Kurdistan Region as follows:

_ $ 100 to 124.900 thousand Iraqi dinars 
_ 100 euros b 139.500 thousand Iraqi dinars 
_ 100 pounds to 159,000 thousand Iraqi dinars 
100,000 _ Iranian wish to 33,500 thousand Iraqi dinars

Need a little help here.  Just woke up, no coffee in math blood, groggy as all get out.....can't work math in my head at all. 

Could someone please do some exchange equations here showing how much Euros they would get say......for a million dinars, and then translate that from Euros to US dollars? 

Or, just let me know if it's worth any effort to exchange anything yet hahahaha 

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 8:52 AM, yota691 said:

The US Dollar Declines in Iraq as Banks Adopt New Policies

It added that the competition among the banks in abiding by anti-money laundering and financing terrorism were the main reasons for the decline.

Screen_Shot_2017-03-02_at_12.35.39.png_LARGE_ba9755d50920170302123548.jpg
Date Added
Thu 2nd Mar

The decline in the US dollar in Iraq has been attributed to the adoption of new regulations enforced by the Central Bank of Iraq, according to a statement released in which the outline of new procedures was laid out. 

CBI announced that the policy was leading to “pushing aside the intermediaries” through more transparent procedures to sell the foreign currency. 

The exchange rate is at 5000 Iraqi dinars for each 100 dollars. 

Is this the rate today ?

Edited by brown sugar
i messed up

1 hour ago, climber7 said:

Need a little help here.  Just woke up, no coffee in math blood, groggy as all get out.....can't work math in my head at all. 

Could someone please do some exchange equations here showing how much Euros they would get say......for a million dinars, and then translate that from Euros to US dollars? 

Or, just let me know if it's worth any effort to exchange anything yet hahahaha 

Don't waste your time doing the math. No change in rate as of yet so, same ole same ole. 

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic