Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

20 minutes ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

That's why I was wondering if a revalue could take place before the 90 days were up. Especially since Iran seems intent on mucking things up and Maliki hasn't helped us by dying.

What ??  I guess I never got the memo for that one. When did Malaki die ? Can't believe I missed that one !!

Sorry for going off the rails a little here.

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

What ??  I guess I never got the memo for that one. When did Malaki die ? Can't believe I missed that one !!

pp

Yea what PP said.

Starr

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

Sorry about that. I meant that if he went an died that might help us out but selfishly he lives on.......

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Date USD/IQD
Wednesday, 4 April 2018 1 196.0676
Tuesday, 3 April 2018 1 189.8770
Monday, 2 April 2018 1 188.0064
Sunday, 1 April 2018 1 192.4504
Saturday, 31 March 2018 1 188.9934
Friday, 30 March 2018 1 189.0020

Thursday, 29 March 2018

https://www.mataf.net/en/currency/converter-USD-IQD

1 190.3450

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, navira45 said:

Auction dropped from 167million to 154million.... Let us see what happen tomorrow. All eyes on the exchange rates this week. Bump this

Thxs navira45, you seem so positive. Can you explain how you arrived at this conclusion or is their something you are aware of but we are not ?

pp

• Haha 1

Botzwana,  to answer your question

..yes (110%)...scratch that 90 day rule thing that most gurus believe. If that news about implementing the 3 zeros deletion after election follows thru then ur looking at August-Sept. Those politicians want some of this rv to fund their campaigns (more purchasing power more power, if you know what I mean). This looks good on Abadi...he had accomplished so much throughout his whole presidency. I repeat ...yes to your question.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, navira45 said:

Botzwana,  to answer your question

..yes (110%)...scratch that 90 day rule thing that most gurus believe. If that news about implementing the 3 zeros deletion after election follows thru then ur looking at August-Sept. Those politicians want some of this rv to fund their campaigns (more purchasing power more power, if you know what I mean). This looks good on Abadi...he had accomplished so much throughout his whole presidency. I repeat ...yes to your question.

Navira45 do you have contacts in Iraq that help you understand this stuff? Or do you speak Arabic? Just curious as to your confidence.... I sure hope that you are right! Very tired of this ride as I know most of us are 

• Upvote 2

NEPatriotsFan1, let's just say iam not really too bad at understanding things...had a degree in science,specifically biochemistry n physics. Had worked in pharma for 10 years(didnt like the job as a scientist).  Some people dont like me...they hate me when i can predict things, haha. Was in law school for 3 years but had to stop due to colorectal cancer at stage 4.. I survived thru it though ( Thank God always)..and oh yea..used to have a lot of Middle East friends before...Iranians, Libians, Afghans, not so many iraqis

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

On 1/16/2018 at 6:57 PM, TOMINVEGAS said:

I really hope you all have a correct sense of what is going on over there. I really do. Because I don’t see them in a hurry to get anything done.... that’s why I don’t see any monetary changes (that we will benefit from) taking place until after the election and early 2019. I sincerely hope I’m wrong. 

I agree with Narvira, but only because it makes really good sense for Abadi to see this thing through and put Iraq back in the drivers seat ASAP. Even if he gets re-elected it will be like starting all over with a new crowd of newly elected officials. Scary thought even for me so far away....

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

and Maliki hasn't helped us by dying.

13 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Well, When Nouri Al-Whipple Maliki Does Die 

He Has It In His Will To Be Eternally Mummified In The Finest Two Ply Of This Currency ! :o 

mr_whipple.jpg

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4

• yota691 changed the title to A slight decline in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar

7138.jpg

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

The US dollar fell slightly against the dinar on Thursday.

Where the price of selling the dollar in the stock market in Baghdad today 120 thousand and 250 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand and 200 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday recorded 120 thousand and 350 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand and 300 dinars to 100 dollars.

While the sale price of the dollar on the Arbil Stock Exchange 120 thousand and 350 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand and 300 dinars, while the sale price yesterday 120 thousand and 400 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand and 350 dinars to 100 dollars.

On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today was 120 thousand and 450 dinars, the purchase price 120 thousand and 400 dinars compared to 100 dollars, while yesterday recorded 120 FAO 500 dinars, and the purchase price 120 thousand and 450 dinars to 100 dollars.

Views 15   Date Added 04/05/2018

• Upvote 2

C9A90F3A-C9ED-4944-A49B-9ABB848DBA36.jpe
Reuters photo of employee holding dollar cash in Hanoi.

Dollar exchange rates today in Iraq

In Variety  April 6, 2018 on the dollar exchange rate in Iraq today closed  99 visit

Baghdad: SNG

Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad, on Friday morning, stabilized at the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar. 
The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1202.5 dinars per dollar, ie 120 thousand and 250 dinars per hundred dollars. 
The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were: 
the selling price of one dollar 1207.5 dinars, or 120 thousand and 750 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 
The purchase price of the dollar is 1197.5 dinars, or 119 thousand and 750 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 
Foreign Exchange Rates: 
Euro World Price: 100 Euro = 122.35 
GBP The World Price: 100 Pounds = 139.94 $ The 
Turkish Lira The International Price: $ 100 = 405.60 Turkish Lira.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to The exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in Baghdad and the provinces
0A9A6BD4-93EE-4DEB-BE65-BFBCC91FE25C.jpe

The exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in Baghdad and the provinces

In the economy of  April 7, 2018 on the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar in Baghdad and the provinces closed 26 visits

Baghdad / SNG-

Baghdad - the stock market struggle 
Price in the suburbs of Baghdad 
----- 
Mosul 
------ 
Basra 
------ 
Nasiriyah 
------ 
Erbil 

• Upvote 5

15:51
Last updated
The time now is 04:08 PM
Watch

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

Foreign currency markets in Baghdad recorded a stable dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar on Saturday, reaching 120,250 dinars for 100 dollars for the second day. 

The price of the market in the Stock Exchange 120 thousand and 250 dinars per hundred dollars and the stock exchange Harthiya 120,300 thousand dinars.

While the Stock Exchange Duhok 120,400, Arbil 120,375 and 

registered the Maysan Stock Exchange 120,500, 

while Mosul was recorded 120,450 and 

recorded Basra 120.450 The 

exchange rate of the dollar reached yesterday 1202.5 dinars to the dollar.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7170.jpg

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

The dollar fell slightly against the dinar on Sunday.

The price of selling the dollar in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad today 120 thousand and 300 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand and 250 dinars to 100 dollars, while yesterday scored 120 thousand and 350 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand and 300 dinars to 100 dollars.

While the price of selling the dollar on the Arbil exchange 120 thousand and 450 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand and 400 dinars, while the sale price yesterday 120 thousand and 750 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand and 700 dinars compared to $ 100.

The Basra Stock Exchange recorded a sale price today 120 thousand and 500 dinars, the purchase price 120 thousand and 450 dinars for one hundred dollars, while yesterday recorded 120 FAO 700 dinars, and the purchase price 120 thousand and 650 dinars to 100 dollars.

Views 487   Date Added 04/08/2018

• Upvote 3

thanks  yota ,   doing a great job on the posting and updating !      { I do not get excited about ,  the dinar against the dollar drop and rise ,  it isn`t too ----  whoop  dee do  for me  ---   now if the   post was to  say "  the dinar  and the dollar  are equal in value  1 too 1   but the dinar has changed to a rise against the dollar ,  NOW  THAT IS  NEWS    :lol: 

Edited by jeepguy
  • Like 1

• yota691 changed the title to The underlying reasons for the rise in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar in the parallel market

7176.jpg

Articles

Dr.. Appearance of Mohammed Saleh  

The monetary policy of the Central Bank of Iraq aims to find a monetary framework near the exchange rate of the dinar in the parallel market in a manner not far from the exchange rate of the official monetary policy and the difference is the natural difference of the homogenization of the money market and balance at a real rate of 2% is universally approved not to spend in the long period. The objective at the same time balance the exchange market in the inflection, which is sought by the monetary authority through the procedures and processes of monetary policy continued short-term. Factors and reasons that indicate today the rise of the dinar against the dollar (as sometimes called, lar in the Iraqi parallel market In the decentralized market or the decline of Aldo convergence rate of the dollar exchange rate parallel dinar with its price of the official window of the Central Bank of the majority) is mostly due to three main factors:
First, the ability of the central bank to meet the demand for foreign currency by Mazid or the window of the bank as a monetary policy and comfortably and disciplined, especially in the flexible application of the standards of banking compliance and the second, are speculative speculators optimistic value of the dinar, which is indicated by increasing the value of proceeds of oil sales in foreign currency and rising and achieving The current account surplus of 25 percent was accompanied by the suspension of the government's borrowing from the central bank in the dinar, which increased its balance due to the intensification of the financial crisis. (Ie, stop betting on the policy of 2014 trillion dinars since the year to monetize the debt or finance the budget deficit in the issuance of cash), which was adopted during the years of the financial crisis to finance the deficit in public budgets because of shrinking cash flows of the budget. The dinar remained on the tools of monetary policy on demand for the foreign currency represented The surplus, at the time, is pushing much of the ongoing demand for foreign currency reserves. Although the central bank used the policy of sterilization of the dinar and control of domestic liquidity levels through the dollar window, the bank was forced to exercise tight scrutiny and its relative reserves of dollar sales decreased from the central window of the foreign currency, which led to the monetary authority facing a phenomenon of multiple exchange rates . Ie face the phenomenon of two different rates of exchange because of addressing the suspicions of money laundering and cut any financial extension to finance terrorism after the occupation of some provinces by terrorism Da'ashi. It has led to two exchange rates, one of which is fixed and the other is counter-cyclical, that would push the latter towards the dollar's appreciation for several months during the financial crisis. The third factor, which is the most important in the cash market, which has influenced but is different and superior this time, the stability of the exchange market in its impact completely comes from the impact of the function of monetary demand on the dinar or change the structure of the behavior of thousands in demand for cash in dinars. The rise in the monetary demand from the effect of the rational expectations factor in the dinar holders raises the real interest rate signal in which the nominal interest rate surpassed the inflation rates (ie, the rise in nominal nominal interest to be higher than the annual inflation over the past three years). The real interest and expectations for the transfer of the monetary demand function were structural and increased from the behavior of the monetary demand on the dinar. It should be noted that the annual inflation in the range did not increase by 1%, for nominal interest on savings deposits in banks in the organized market, The interest rate of monetary policy, which has also touched 6 percent annually, is more than one percent per year, while nominal interest in the informal money market has exceeded unprecedented levels of one percent (in the wave of so-called 180-currency traders to touch an annualized rate of money).
All these factors, including the increase in the demand for the dinar in the Kurdistan region and the liberated governorates, have contributed to the high exchange rate of the dinar in the market. The dollar has come close to the official central price in a price homogeneity that has not been seen in the country for many months. The Central Bank of Iraq to defend the stability of the exchange rate and stay constant in the continuation of the monetary behavior of individuals and their positive expectations on the strength of the Iraqi dinar, the stability of Saaralpr (reflected by the similarity between exchange rates in the two markets mentioned) may continue indefinitely. In conclusion, in a society of monetary aggregation, there is a high rate of economic stagnation, which is politicized. Liquidity The rate of growth in monetary demand continues to outperform the real money supply growth, which can be called "liquidity trap". The impact of higher interest rates has opened up. The liquidity trap coincides with the stagnation of demand in real commodity markets represented by rising stocks satisfying a three-year real-time demand for durable goods. It is worth mentioning that all these factors have been reflected and overlapped (including the rational application of banking compliance in the legitimacy of the demand for foreign currency conversion by the monetary authority on its customers) leading to a decline in the dollar exchange rate in the parallel market to close to the official central rate of disbursement in The time of the increase of the foreign reserve of the Central Bank, which 51 exceeded the needs of the country for more than one billion and currently covers the months of Esteradip 9 billion Duo Esteradip in the expression of the accumulation of reserves 3 exceeds the standard standard of monetary policy in maintaining stability and maintaining power No matter what form of success, foreign cash income.

Views 11   Date Added 08/04/2018

• Upvote 3

what is funny about all this  -- dinar  values against the dollar is ---- the average Iraqi  doesn`t  give a poop either ,   just give them the money that is owed them ,  and make it have value instead of the usual run around ,   ----> now enough dinar in circulation , dinar is  cheap ,  the dollar is  strong  ----- get that dinar on the level field with all the other currencies in the region

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic