Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All of us have seen people come and go, but what I see here is a family that is supporting one another and still in the fight.  I have been in since 09, have learned a great deal about Iraq and the mid east, it has been quite the education.  I am in it until the end, what ever that is.

• Upvote 3

On 3/18/2017 at 9:56 PM, Gypsygirl11 said:

Don't you mean your LIVER Freedom!?! Lol

If  I die before this pops my daughter gets the Dinar ... in it till the bitter end.

HAHAHA!  Someone was paying attention!!  Meaning, I'm in this all the way Gypsygirl!!  But yeah, if my liver does give out before the RV that would suck indeed LOL :lol::cheesehead:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

HAHAHA!  Someone was paying attention!!  Meaning, I'm in this all the way Gypsygirl!!  But yeah, if my liver does give out before the RV that would suck indeed LOL :lol::cheesehead:

You will be fine...you are just enjoying life. Hopefully something wonderful happens this year so I can start enjoying life!

• Upvote 3

On 3/18/2017 at 10:11 PM, coorslite21 said:

I don't look at this as fantasy....any who started long ago, did so @ 4000-1.........today it is 1284.....or something like that.........

so many have made a profit already.

If you take a long look at the geo-physical happenings around the world right now, coupled with the economic mess that is waiting to be fixed, I believe we will see some economic and monetary reform world wide very soon.  The IQD will be a part of that, and will be one of the currencies that increase in value.  The USD on the other hand will lose value.  

$20 Trillion in debt.......$84 Trillion in unfunded liabilites.....and $220 trillion in derivatives......change is coming......and the whole world is in the same mess........

So sell off.....or hold on........what ever floats your boat..........

I would suggest you look at the whole picture though before you make any decisions....

If water floats your boat, water can also sink your boat. That's all I have to say bout that other than Run Forest, Run!

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've been in this for 12 years . There is no question in my mind that those who follow through with this investment will be rewarded . If my house caught on fire ,I would grab two things ,my dog and my dinar ,in that order . I've learned so much from chasing this ,including how to use a computer. I enjoyed my years chatting with fellow investors on dinar speculator  until I was kicked off by med for using the phrase ,"paradigm shift " .

• Upvote 1

On 3/17/2017 at 0:16 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

I know it has been said but here is my take....the money I spent would of been gone years ago....If I was to cash in that money would aslo be gone...with nothing to show...BUT if this thing pops off at eve a penny...then I WILL have something to show for it.

Plus if I sold out then I could not come here and harass you fine folks with pictures that are :facepalm2:worthy

so yea.....I'm here for the food

Food? I thought you were here for the cookies!

• Upvote 1

I know it has been said but here is my take....the money I spent would of been gone years ago....If I was to cash in that money would aslo be gone...with nothing to show...BUT if this thing pops off at eve a penny...then I WILL have something to show for it.

Plus if I sold out then I could not come here and harass you fine folks with pictures that are :facepalm2:worthy

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 1

I've been invested since 2004 and not once have I considered turning away from this. 

When I first heard about the dinar I had a STRONG ,STRONG feeling that it would happen and to this day I still feel the same.

Crazy right ?!?!   :blink:  With all the ups and downs that it's put us through.  :facepalm2:

This is our year :cheesehead:   Go Iraq  :cheesehead:   Go RV  :cheesehead:  Im about to RE-INVENT myself.......:bagofmoney:     :macarena:   :bagofmoney:

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's been so long.....I'm not sure if I remember where I stored my dinar.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

hahahahaha

don't say that

I went last year to check on it

and it wasn't where I thought it was

I ripped everything apart

I found it after 3 days of well

davis u meatball talk

now I leave it out in the open so I see everyday where it is

hahahahaha

thanks for reminding me

• Upvote 3

We have been in it for about 6 years.  We only have 3.5 mil and bought only what we could afford.  We figure that we are in it for the long haul, however long it takes.  We get discouraged and then encouraged but we are here.  We appreciate all that Adam and the moderators do.

• Upvote 9

Hubby and I got into this in 2011.  A co worker of his said that she had bought some Dinar on the Intel of a friend in the military and when she became a millionaire she would feel horrible if she hadn't shared the info. I used my tax return to purchase Dinar sooooo I really didn't miss the money. We will be sticking it out.

• Upvote 4

On 3/17/2017 at 8:53 PM, Rmc10 said:

This is why I don't understand why some use the phrase "overnight millionaires". Some of us have been in this for years. Lol. I wish it was only overnight. 

It will be overnight. Only its been a lot of overnights... :D

Been in for a decade and will be for another.. :eek: .. Hopefully not quite that long though.

I am still waiting for that ship to come in, plane to land or train to arrive, whatever those silly gurus say everyday.

• Upvote 2