Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I know it has been said but here is my take....the money I spent would of been gone years ago....If I was to cash in that money would aslo be gone...with nothing to show...BUT if this thing pops off at eve a penny...then I WILL have something to show for it.

Plus if I sold out then I could not come here and harass you fine folks with pictures that are :facepalm2:worthy

so yea.....I'm here for the food

• Upvote 13

My hubby and I bought 5 mill 6 years ago and we just bought 5 mill more this yr. We are all in. We are holding onto it until it does something whether it's a RV, RI, or it Flops. We bought our first 5 mill when I was 27. We figure we are in our 30's so we have time (God willing) to ride this thing out however long it is. 

• Upvote 8

24 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Been where you are at Golfnsr. I am in it till God says " do you feel My peace, your peace, or no peace when you ask Me , should I selI it now or not ?" I  will sell it when I get God says to and I sense His peace is upon the the deal. 

New York Kevin, you stated it so much better than me. Bless you.

• Upvote 5

Been in this since '05. So, guess I've been here for so long I just don't know how to throw in the towel and say to hell with it...even though a HUGE part of my brain begs me to do just that. Tired of hearing my mind say " not today, not this week, not this month, not this year..."

• Upvote 3

Before I made my IQD purchases, I thought long and hard about the purchase cost I had in mind and the potential to loose it all if nothing happened with the IQD. I also thought long and hard about what could happen with the IQD based upon supporting evidence at the time. I was willing to loose what I investing in the IQD since other recent investments I had made did not pan out. I have learned a lot more about a lot of things regarding the IQD, Iraq, and international affairs since then and I learned a lot more than I had anticipated learning. I honestly did not think it would take this long. I initially thought maybe three to four years at most. Here we all are six to seven years later. I do believe there has never been a better time than now and in the not too distant future for the IQD to revalue. Unless some cataclysmic IQD event occurs where the IQD is absolutely known to not revalue, I am all in since I made that choice before I purchased the IQD.

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

I don't look at this as fantasy....any who started long ago, did so @ 4000-1.........today it is 1284.....or something like that.........

so many have made a profit already.

If you take a long look at the geo-physical happenings around the world right now, coupled with the economic mess that is waiting to be fixed, I believe we will see some economic and monetary reform world wide very soon.  The IQD will be a part of that, and will be one of the currencies that increase in value.  The USD on the other hand will lose value.  

$20 Trillion in debt.......$84 Trillion in unfunded liabilites.....and $220 trillion in derivatives......change is coming......and the whole world is in the same mess........

So sell off.....or hold on........what ever floats your boat..........

I would suggest you look at the whole picture though before you make any decisions....

• Upvote 13

18 hours ago, ezrapound said:

Been in this since '05. So, guess I've been here for so long I just don't know how to throw in the towel and say to hell with it...even though a HUGE part of my brain begs me to do just that. Tired of hearing my mind say " not today, not this week, not this month, not this year..."

I can't throw in towel

like many been involved a long time

so old and weak now I can't lift the towel to throw it in

• Upvote 5

I had just talked to a friend before I made my decision. How much could I lose if didn't happen and how much was I willing to lose if it didn't happen. And the biggest for me was what if it did happen and I didn't take the risk? I would have beat myself up at missing an opportunity far harder than if I tried and missed. So here I am some 12 or 13 years later and still believing. 

Besides the laughs, sorrows and support from this "family" are worth every penny. 

Edited by Sage449
Correction
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

I had just talked to a friend before I made my decision. How much could I lose if didn't happen and how much was I willing to lose if it didn't happen. And the biggest for me was what if it did happen and I didn't take the risk? I would have beat myself up at missing an opportunity far harder than if I tried and missed. So here I am some 12 or 13 years later and still believing. 

Besides the laughs, sorrows and support from this "family" are worth every penny. 

....TO THE POINT....PERZACKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodnews::moneybag::soon:

• Upvote 4