Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Detection of three "goals" Abadi seeks to achieve

DWS112

Detection of three "goals" Abadi seeks to achieve March 2017 17

Detection of three "goals" Abadi seeks to achieve

Revealed to the Foreign Relations Committee, the parliamentary member Abbas al-Bayati, on Friday, all three goals Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi pursued with the major countries (Germany, Britain, America), also confirmed that there were no plans for further "lending", attributing the cause to determine Iraq certain doors by the donor countries.
Al-Bayati said in a recent press statement, "The lending operations covered by the laws, the purpose of which is not for the reconstruction of liberated areas in the western and northern provinces, but also for the rehabilitation of infrastructure in the southern regions, too," stressing that "there are no plans for further lending, as specified certain doors countries of Germany and America and Britain. "
He added that "al-Abadi's visit to these three countries, primarily aimed at greater cooperation in the fight against terrorism, and secondly to get to the reconstruction of the affected cities, economic and financial assistance, and thirdly activate economic relations with these countries."

• Upvote 12

My hubby is restoring a 1970 Olds Cutlass right now. We've also owned a 1979 Bronco, 1968 California Special, and Fox body Mustangs. Can't wait to get a nice pole building with a car lift and a paint booth. Lots of future projects in mind. :)

1 minute ago, Rmc10 said:

My hubby is restoring a 1970 Olds Cutlass right now. We've also owned a 1979 Bronco, 1968 California Special, and Fox body Mustangs. Can't wait to get a nice pole building with a car lift and a paint booth. Lots of future projects in mind. :)

I had a Camaro and my freiend, who is a car nut, had a GTO and a Chev SS with some really nice lace work.  

• Upvote 2