Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi heralds the IMMINENT liberalization of Mosul .. and Daesh last throes

DWS112

2 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Yes indeed Snow, saw that comment too but can't find such article - was it posted anywhere in the threads to read up on it?:shrug:

See article below

2 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

yes...I think Jeep guy want the poster...or maybe tigergroz?

DV,  Here is the article Yota posted on Sunday.

Economist: currency backed by more than one and a half times their value does not fear them

logo jumhuriyaEconomist: currency backed by more than one and a half times their value does not fear them
Sun, 12 Mar 2017 10:06:53

Stressed the economic expert on behalf of Antoine, Sunday, the Iraqi currency backed by more than worth one and a half and no fear of in this regard, and as explained as backed by the hard dollar currency in addition to gold, he pointed out that the currency is not the foundation but is the economic face of the country only.

Said Antoine in a press statement that "the Iraqi currency backed by scarce more than the real value of the currency and a half times and no fear of in this regard," he said, adding that it "supported the dollar and gold as well, but the basic cover is the dollar and the cover is in the market, local and international banks."

In a question as what was to increase support through the dollar or gold will increase from the Iraqi currency, the economist, said that "explained the currency in order to ensure the flow of goods and strength you need for a cap in foreign currency," he said, adding that the currency is not the foundation but is the economic face of the country only when a country's economy is recovering recuperative currency automatically. "

And the US dollar the role of world's reserve currency as central banks in most countries of the world retain large reserves of US dollars to meet the needs of imported goods and services, and thus the dollar seizes two-thirds of foreign exchange reserves in the world and 80% of the swaps and foreign exchange rate.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

im giddy at the comment yesterday at $1.50!!!! I cant let myself go further than that

Then you have never met a Davis 

you be giddy all the time

begging for no more Davis 

FYI only

Edited by davis411
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

See article below

DV,  Here is the article Yota posted on Sunday.

Economist: currency backed by more than one and a half times their value does not fear them

logo jumhuriyaEconomist: currency backed by more than one and a half times their value does not fear them
Sun, 12 Mar 2017 10:06:53

Stressed the economic expert on behalf of Antoine, Sunday, the Iraqi currency backed by more than worth one and a half and no fear of in this regard, and as explained as backed by the hard dollar currency in addition to gold, he pointed out that the currency is not the foundation but is the economic face of the country only.

Said Antoine in a press statement that "the Iraqi currency backed by scarce more than the real value of the currency and a half times and no fear of in this regard," he said, adding that it "supported the dollar and gold as well, but the basic cover is the dollar and the cover is in the market, local and international banks."

In a question as what was to increase support through the dollar or gold will increase from the Iraqi currency, the economist, said that "explained the currency in order to ensure the flow of goods and strength you need for a cap in foreign currency," he said, adding that the currency is not the foundation but is the economic face of the country only when a country's economy is recovering recuperative currency automatically. "

And the US dollar the role of world's reserve currency as central banks in most countries of the world retain large reserves of US dollars to meet the needs of imported goods and services, and thus the dollar seizes two-thirds of foreign exchange reserves in the world and 80% of the swaps and foreign exchange rate.

you rock my furry compadre

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, drj said:

I'm sorry that I don't remember who said it BUT I remember someone on this forum stating to keep an eye on March 21st...looks like they're spot-on!!

drj,  Screwball have posted some excellent articles in Foreign Currencies Section on Iran.  The 21 March is when their new Calendar Year starts and possible a rate change in the RIAL.  There is another article stating effective 21 / 22 March they will stop using the dollar and switch to the euro.   The mindset some of us DV members is that Iraq & Iran may RV o/a the same date however only time will tell if this actually comes to fruition....:D

“Forex rate must be unified next [calendar] year (starting March 21) so that stability in the market will be bolstered and corruption will be stopped,” Rouhani told a banking forum on Saturday.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

That doesn't mean a 1.50 rate is all they can handle, it just means they have it covered with more. Remember if they revalue every dinar in existence goes up the same amount so no matter what it changes to its always covered one and a half times over.

A 1 to 1.00 rate or 1.50 would be a sucker rate imop, they have alot of rebuilding to do and having a very hi value will help them with anything they import, and dont let them tell you they gonna keep it low so they can export those strawberry and dates lol.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Let's see what the liberation of Mosul brings to the Iraqi people and us.!

Hoping for more purchasing power to all.

Go liberation of Mosul 

Go $1:1

Go 2017

Either the timing here is purely coincidental or the grand master plan is coming all together. Call me crazy but I'm convinced that these events happening are paving the way for the grand finale with Iraq being brought back to the international arena. The liberation of Mosul is literally days away, a safe secure banking system is ready to go, international aid pouring in from everywhere, a presidential envoy arriving, Abadi to visit the US next week, IS stomped to death, article after article of talk about the exchange rate, oil flowing literally without disruption, fitch reported a B- with a stable outlook, economic growth of 12%, e cards to everyone, international investment, and on and on...... oh, and Adam has been putting in overtime here on DV and preparing for the main event. 

I could be wrong but I believe all these events will coordinate and come together when Abadi announces Iraq has been liberated, then DV the REAL show begins.

The 21st of 22nd of this month has been knocked around, doubt it will happen exactly on these dates but one thing is for sure, I believe this is the closest Iraq has been since the fall of Saddam to be in the strike zone of glory once again. 

I know their are many frustrating things happening in parliament right now but I believe they are purposely stalling as to completely drain IS finances and sources of income as to not able them to take any advantage of an RV. 

'That's kinda my take DV, and I know the education of what's to come is well underway over there and the light at the end of this tunnel gets brighter every day.

Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Either the timing here is purely coincidental or the grand master plan is coming all together. Call me crazy but I'm convinced that these events happening are paving the way for the grand finale with Iraq being brought back to the international arena. The liberation of Mosul is literally days away, a safe secure banking system is ready to go, international aid pouring in from everywhere, a presidential envoy arriving, Abadi to visit the US next week, IS stomped to death, article after article of talk about the exchange rate, oil flowing literally without disruption, fitch reported a B- with a stable outlook, economic growth of 12%, e cards to everyone, international investment, and on and on...... oh, and Adam has been putting in overtime here on DV and preparing for the main event. 

I could be wrong but I believe all these events will coordinate and come together when Abadi announces Iraq has been liberated, then DV the REAL show begins.

The 21st of 22nd of this month has been knocked around, doubt it will happen exactly on these dates but one thing is for sure, I believe this is the closest Iraq has been since the fall of Saddam to be in the strike zone of glory once again. 

I know their are many frustrating things happening in parliament right now but I believe they are purposely stalling as to completely drain IS finances and sources of income as to not able them to take any advantage of an RV. 

'That's kinda my take DV, and I know the education of what's to come is well underway over there and the light at the end of this tunnel gets brighter every day.

Wiljor, Excellent points and I 100% agree with your analysis my friend.   "Liberation Of Mosul" will be completed in the very near term even though the U.S. General states months away however that may be true for eradicating ISIS in other parts of Iraq & Syria altogether but Mosul will be done within 10 days IMHO.   We are on the cusp of everything falling in place as you so eloquently stated and yes indeed the dominoes will fall accordingly in our favor.

Always Keeping The Faith!!

GO RV / RI 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

How come the penny is faced in the opposite direction,  I believe it gives us the opportunity to face, all of our distant dreams 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, KDuesing said:

That doesn't mean a 1.50 rate is all they can handle, it just means they have it covered with more. Remember if they revalue every dinar in existence goes up the same amount so no matter what it changes to its always covered one and a half times over.

A 1 to 1.00 rate or 1.50 would be a sucker rate imop, they have alot of rebuilding to do and having a very hi value will help them with anything they import, and dont let them tell you they gonna keep it low so they can export those strawberry and dates lol.

1 or 1.50 call me a sucker in Belize. 

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If it happens on the 22nd Adam is gonna owe me an umbrella drink. :lol:

:eek: Your furry what :lmao::lmao::lmao:

It would be nice to think the 22nd is the day but without being a Debbie Downer .. I am not confident because there is so much more that needs to be put into place and Mosul and Maliki need really finalising.. My opinion only and I 🙏that I might be wrong in my thinking ...

44 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

It would be nice to think the 22nd is the day but without being a Debbie Downer .. I am not confident because there is so much more that needs to be put into place and Mosul and Maliki need really finalising.. My opinion only and I 🙏that I might be wrong in my thinking ...

OH, it's not really a prediction it was just a joke then I made in one of Adam's weekly chats but it seems to have caught on.

• Upvote 3