Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi heralds the IMMINENT liberalization of Mosul .. and Daesh last throes

DWS112

Abadi heralds the IMMINENT liberalization of Mosul .. and Daesh last throes  March 16, 2017

fghgfhgf.jpg

Treasures Media / Baghdad to
coincide with the progress of the security forces and the declaration of its control over the old bridge , which is an important conduit for entering the heart of Mosul , a stronghold Daesh organization, the Iraqi prime minister , "Haider al - Abadi , " preached that the liberation of the city is now in its final stages.

With the burning of the remaining elements Daesh and the execution of those who wish to surrender, al-Abadi warned at a news conference on Tuesday night, the terrorists of the organization that the fate of death that did not surrender.

They had seized control of both the third and rapid response of the federal police divisions, the old bridge in Mosul and darted towards Ras Al Khor to edit it, according Masrah by the Iraqi Federal Police captain, "Raed Shakir Jawdat."

In central Mosul, Iraqi forces are editing the Passports Department in the "new door" for the region, followed by subsequent "white gate" area.

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi army to expel terrorists from Daesh east of Mosul in recent times, and now continues to lead in the western sector in the process that began in October / October.
For his part , Iraqi Prime Minister stressed that the organization of the terrorist Daesh Pat , gasping for breath, saying: Daesh became day after day trapped in a narrow area, know that Aldoaash trapped in their last days.
In a gesture to express the goodwill of the Iraqi forces in the event of surrendered elements Daesh Abadi said even civilian families of Doaash keep them non - combatants, protect our families and we are exposed to the families, but the terrorists Daesh Nguets of them, if you were arrested Nahilhm to a fair trial and if the confrontation killed.

The city of Mosul, lying on the Tigris River, the last bastion of Daesh in Iraq, particularly as it was considered the capital of the so-called succession Aldaashah after being dominated by the elements of the organization in 2014.

Daesh burn nine civilians , including four children ,
and from inside the terrorist organization, rather than surrender the elements of the terrorist organization burned nine civilians , including four children , on charges of escape with families besieged southwest of Kirkuk province.
A security source from inside Kirkuk to Sumerian News: The Islamist al Daesh they make today (Wednesday), the burning of nine people , including four children , residents of Hawija (55 km southwest of Kirkuk) on charges of escape from the land of the caliphate.
Burning elements Daesh nine civilians after they arrested them on the road link between Riyadh and hand Hamrin mountains, to submit subsequently burned in front of a group of civilians who were in the way of their displacement direction in terms of science eastern Salahuddin.
It is noteworthy that 150 thousand civilians Fur of Hawija and the areas of al - Rashad and Zab, Riyadh and Abbasi southwest of Kirkuk , which is subject since the tenth of June 2014, the control of the terrorist organization Daesh.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

He said either the Iraqi currency was within the currency is convertible which can not be used for international settlements , but turning it into another currency, or to the dollar (Oogerh), and goes to Iraq to be paid the proceeds of the sale of oil to the US dollar and that the equivalent of the dinar to $ 3.32.

Thanks Botz,

Trust us, we all do wish and hope for $3.32 to pop right out of the gate but looking how things are over there realistically and ideally, it's gonna' take a loooooong time for that country to repair itself to back in it's "glory days".....just my opinion, we should hope and look for probably at least 1 to 1, as other articles had mention a float in the rate within the exchanges on years to come while collecting old notes -  and hopes to show the world and give confidence in the country that they'll prove they will become better in time, hence the probable rate increase expected.

But hey.......$3.32 to $1 does sound nice indeed.  Keeping the faith! :praying:

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Thanks Botz,

Trust us, we all do wish and hope for $3.32 to pop right out of the gate but looking how things are over there realistically and ideally, it's gonna' take a loooooong time for that country to repair itself to back in it's "glory days".....just my opinion, we should hope and look for probably at least 1 to 1, as other articles had mention a float in the rate within the exchanges on years to come while collecting old notes -  and hopes to show the world and give confidence in the country that they'll prove they will become better in time, hence the probable rate increase expected.

But hey.......$3.32 to $1 does sound nice indeed.  Keeping the faith! :praying:

If $3.22 came out --- I'd poop & pee my drawers with uncontrollable happiness 

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

so you are NOT the guilty party jeep!!!!

here I am trying to get you into trouble!!!!

hahahha  not a problem my sweet lady friend !    from the read of that  other article it seems too say  they have enough in the reserves that the in coming along with reserves , is enough too support 1.50  and not even brake a sweat ! 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yogaman said:

The complete liberation of Mosul would be great news for Abadi to bring to President Trump in a few days. All looking good with our allies. One thing I think is great is Trump's determination to crush these ISIS savages.

I like it too, Ostupid Just feed them Tax payer money

Hmm, "One and a half times their value."

Currently their value is like .00086 of 1 USD. Hopefully we're talking about 1.5 X 0.86, or about $1.29 per dinar.

That would be awesome! Heck, I would be completely satisfied with 86c to the dollar. Even 50c to the dollar would be might fine. Below that and I'm probably engaged in, The Waiting Game.

Wait! I'm already engaged in, The Waiting Game! :lol:

• Upvote 3