Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement

yota691

Just now, WaitIsOver said:

Due to technical issues they wouldn't reevaluate during open hours. It would be a disaster if you ask me. They needed to be closed.

Interesting thought - I have always sort of expected it to show up at the beginning of the business day.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Shedagal said:

Interesting thought - I have always sort of expected it to show up at the beginning of the business day.

I do too. I agree beginning of buisness day like 1 am is good timing too imo. I just don't think while they're banks are open and operating they will change it, middle of the day, sorry that's what I thought you were insisting. It could even go tonight when the markets in iraq close, before 22nd west coast time

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, WaitIsOver said:

I do too. I agree beginning of buisness day like 1 am is good timing too imo. I just don't think while they're banks are open and operating they will change it, middle of the day, sorry that's what I thought you were insisting. It could even go tonight when the markets in iraq close, before 22nd west coast time

I think you are jumping the hurdle a bit to early if your expecting a change in value today.. The have a bit more work to do yet.. 🙏🙏🙏

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I think you are jumping the hurdle a bit to early if your expecting a change in value today.. The have a bit more work to do yet.. 🙏🙏🙏

Let tomorow come then tell me I was wrong. I still have 5 hours for rv left for this day I've waited 80 days for.

• Upvote 2