Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selim al-Jabouri…Iraqi by nationality, Iranian in heart of hearts

Selim al-Jabouri…Iraqi by nationality, Iranian in heart of hearts

March 16 2017 01:06 AM
Selim al-Jabouri
Selim al-Jabouri

When Iran entered Iraq 13 years ago, it sought a fifth column to help carry out its wicked schemes. It was noticeably easy for Iranians to find such traitors who rushed to be servants of the Mullah regime.

One of those servants, who supported Iranian generals and politicians to loot Iraq's wealth, is the current parliament speaker, Selim al-Jabouri.  

He has played a loathing role to serve the Iranian interests. This is clearly manifested in his repeated visits to Tehran as well as his statements biased for the Shiite country.

Soldiers of Iran

Al-Jabouri, who was elected parliament speaker in May 2014, once said, "All of us are soldiers for Iran in Iraq. Iran has played a major role to fight terrorists in Iraq". He even confined the threats facing his country to the ISIS terror organization.

"Decision-makers in Iraq are invited to build powerful ties with the Islamic Republic of Iran and to double the bridges of cooperation between both sides," he added, describing the relations with Tehran as "a source of pride for Iraq and Iraqis."

He also considered his latest visit to Tehran as a new "fruitful adobe that adds to the two neighbors' historic relations".

"We hope that Iran will keep enthusiastic about improving such ties on all levels in the way that benefits the two friendly peoples and their national independence," he said.

Suspicious Roles

Political analysts see that al-Jabouri has played suspicious roles for the interest of Tehran. On top of these roles comes his backing for the IMIS Law that approves the inclusion of Tehran-backed militias within the governmental institutions.

The Shiite Iran is widely known to supply IMIS militants with equipment, cash and weapons to achieve its cupidity in Iraq.

To date, the 46-year-old al-Jabouri has exploited his position as the house speaker to thwart the issuance of any act that condemns Iran drilling for oil in Iraqi territory or spreading thousands of spies across Iraq.

Observers say his presence on top of the legislative body was important to abort any popular or parliamentary denouncement of Iranian practices in Iraq that "amount to an occupation".

They also argue that his pro-Iran policies have helped him remain in post till this moment.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/8192/Selim-al-Jabouri-Iraqi-by-nationality-Iranian-in-heart-of-hearts

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

When Iran entered Iraq 13 years ago, it sought a fifth column to help carry out its wicked schemes. It was noticeably easy for Iranians to find such traitors who rushed to be servants of the Mullah regime.

One of those servants, who supported Iranian generals and politicians to loot Iraq's wealth, is the current parliament speaker, Selim al-Jabouri.  

DV, I am leaning towards Jabouri is definitely a pawn for Iran just like Maliki.  He  holds a very important position as Parliament Speaker and there are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many delays on important laws being passed, etc. Heck he can barely get the MP's to show up for work...:D

Your thoughts are welcomed?

• Upvote 3

The article states, "Al-Jabouri, who was elected parliament speaker in May 2014, once said, "All of us are soldiers for Iran in Iraq. Iran has played a major role to fight terrorists in Iraq". He even confined the threats facing his country to the ISIS terror organization."

I may be totally duped on al-Jabouri being an Iraqi patriot. This and some other previous articles portray al-Jabouri as being a willing accomplice to Iran's agenda in Iraq and is, therefore, an Iraqi traitor. If Nuri al-Maliki's name is substituted in this article for al-Jabouri's name, I could wholly believe the article. This makes me wonder if the news media is making a ploy to cast culpability off al-Maliki onto a potentially weaker defender of their reputation like a younger (46 years old) al-Jabouri. Looks like I'll wait to see what unfolds.

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Just now, tigergorzow said:

DV, I am leaning towards Jabouri is definitely a pawn for Iran just like Maliki.  He  holds a very important position as Parliament Speaker and there are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many delays on important laws being passed, etc. Heck he can barely get the MP's to show up for work...:D

Your thoughts are welcomed?

You may be very well accurate, TigerGorZow! Hey, Benedict Arnold was a traitor. Who'd a thought at the time?

Could be the delays on important laws being passed could very well be due to al-Jabouri and his accomplices. Hopefully, the accurate scoop will come out and the needed corrective action taken immediately - what ever the case may be!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

so what is he? Its seems we can not trust him....uggggh

I think that is an excellent question, Snow! I've been trying to figure this one out. I dunno what to think.

Here are some of the options that come to mind about al-Jabouri:

1) He is an Iraqi patriot doing his job but is hampered by the ineffectiveness and corruption plaguing the rest of Parliament that prevents the needed laws from being passed.

2) He is an Iraqi patriot doing his job but is intentionally not forwarding the needed Cabinet and Parliament Committee approved laws waiting on other key events in Iraq to transpire.

3) He is an Iraqi patriot by appearances only due to others (like Maliki) blackmailing him and thereby not forwarding the necessary laws for discussion and/or vote that serve the Iraqi people.

4) He is not an Iraqi patriot and is a pawn of Iran.

5) Maliki (or some one(s) else) is manipulating the news media to falsely paint Jabouri with the Iranian affiliations to throw attention off Maliki's (or some one(s) else) Iranian affiliations.

Other fine DVers may have other related perceptions/options. I am all ears!

Hey, it may be a combination of one or more of the above. I would like to believe 2) and 5) are correct and Maliki will be removed soon so the Jabouri-Iran connection will die out.

However, 4) may be the case. I am anticipating bad news out of Iraq near the time of the event. This may be a false flag regarding Jabouri but just may also be the real deal.

Hopefully, time will tell.

I was surprised to see Fuad Musaum welcome back the three Vice Presidents (including Maliki). I suspect that means all three Vice Presidents have immunity during their term and makes it harder to indict and prosecute the corrupt (like Maliki). As such, I don't know what to really believe about Fuad Musaum either.

Well, hey, if nothing else...................

Go Moola Nova!

Edited by Synopsis
misspelling
  • Upvote 1