Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 15 March 2017

Adam Montana

Another "Interesting" thing , Maybe lost in translation . LOL . they have 1 more zero to delete  (he is on his way to Syria )  that and remove the note count (Isis with dinar, targets ,trillions destroyed ) I see a direct relation to the two, Somatic . After 10 yrs . Finally I understand Aribic !!!   ROFL . Just sayin' 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

who keeps putting the cat IN the bag????????

I think their name is "Curiosity"...and their a deadly feline assasin! :ph34r:...or so I've been told...good thing kitties got nine lives!!! ;)

Sandfly Adam...won't be long now and we will be sayin'... Show me the :bagofmoney:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam, Yeah I am still hear (o;   Been in this since 04  like a lot of others and a lot has changed for me over the years but I still have the faith! I just set and wait quietly.  (o;

I just chime in here every now and then, I read all your posts and I am involved in an oil credit deal as well, so someday something will happen (o;  We are really getting close!  I just wanted to thank you for the years of hard work and time you have put into this, I think its time I should let you know!  Thank you! From the Silent majority!!!! (o;  

Go RV....

Edited by Merlin
  • Upvote 7

Thanks Adam!

I always enjoy and look forward to the Wednesday posts, but sometimes I don't have time to read them until later.  I too am a member of the Silent Majority! It's getting very exciting!

GO RV!!!!

Edited by spettey
revision
  • Upvote 5

Thanks Adam, for the work you've directly been involved with, and  have accomplished in regards to this site, and thanks for the opportunity to learn from your comments and professional insight and integrity from a marketing perspective. I have found your comments to be exciting, educational, truthful, ...and very motivating! That being said, I also compliment you on your communicative skills in that you know when is enough as you have 'never yelled fire in a packed movie theater.'  I have seen many of your predictions come true; one that I will personally make is that you are truly going to be blessed in many ways by giving good and honest people the chance to make an awesome and monstrous monetary return  - in a very controlled manner in less than ideal conditions!

• Upvote 3

On 3/15/2017 at 7:07 AM, Adam Montana said:
  On 3/13/2017 at 0:11 AM, kgreen said:

Adam, are you aware of any "dinar dealer" that many of us have purchased our dinar notes from that would replace the larger notes for smaller ones thereby keeping those of us with larger notes (25,000) from having to "redeem" before the rates climbs? I am guessing this is not an option but I would appreciate your input. Thank you.

Did you ever find out about this? Are you saying that if I have mostly 25k dinars, I will be forced to take less for them than the 10k dinars I have? Thx!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, scottyboy24 said:

Did you ever find out about this? Are you saying that if I have mostly 25k dinars, I will be forced to take less for them than the 10k dinars I have? Thx!

Adam said he didn't think it was worth the time to worry about it. When he mentioned the cost difference what he was talking about was the fact that 10000 dinar notes cost more than 25000 dinar notes if only because there is more shipping involved not to mention the popularity due to the gurus.

Edited by olivesman
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Adam when r we going to see a rv on the dinarz I have had these for seven years 85 million worth uncirculated and they have no valve and you keep pumping us up the TV will revalue. Can't you just say you don't know and stop feeding all of us crap!!👎👎libby cates 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

3 hours ago, cates said:

Adam when r we going to see a rv on the dinarz I have had these for seven years 85 million worth uncirculated and they have no valve and you keep pumping us up the TV will revalue. Can't you just say you don't know and stop feeding all of us crap!!👎👎libby cates 

Go eat some flied lice you plick.

On second thought if you actually have 85 million dinar that you think is worthless, then please via my email and I will send you the money to pay for postage and shipping and take it off your hands.

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1