Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New email

olivesman

I am considering setting up a new email so that all of this content stays out of my "normal" email box/account. Is it possible to have 2 emails until I'm comfortable that the new one works right? Is it advisable to have one strictly for this use? Am i too late? ( that last question was more of a rhetorical one... :lol:  )

• Upvote 2

I am considering setting up a new email so that all of this content stays out of my "normal" email box/account. Is it possible to have 2 emails until I'm comfortable that the new one works right? Is it advisable to have one strictly for this use? Am i too late? ( that last question was more of a rhetorical one... :lol:  )

There is no real need to set up another account. Just set up a directory/folder in your current email account for Dinar emails and then set up a filter to have all of them placed in the new folder when you receive them. :)

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TexasGranny said:

There is no real need to set up another account. Just set up a directory/folder in your current email account for Dinar emails and then set up a filter to have all of them placed in the new folder when you receive them. :)

That's what I suspected. It seems difficult to do this with the android app. Would you recommend using the web interface to do this.  (I've been accused of over-complating things. :lol:  )

• Upvote 2

Looks like you need to setup the director/folder(gmail calls it a label) through your laptop/pc. I have android too and can't locate the option to create new folder. The help feature on my laptop gmail says creating a new label is not available through the gmail app. After you setup your new "Label". Use the following instructions to setup a filter to make sure new messages go to the new label.

Use a particular message to create a filter

1. Open Gmail.
  2. Check the checkbox next to the email you want. 
  3. Click More.
  4. Click Filter messages like these.
  5. Enter your filter criteria.

Good luck!

• Upvote 2