Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A CALL TO ARMS

MyLadiesDaddy

4 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

It truly motivates me to do bigger and greater today

And that is BANGING MY DRUMS. I promise to do so everyday if I can. And I pray that God shows me how to take  it farther. 

And just for you I bring today's vid, I will title this one ,"I WILL SURVIVE". 

• Upvote 2

Ok,ok LGD...I'm balling my eyes out right now...I just watched the homeless man vid...killer. Just goes to show EVERYONE has gifts, as you have mentioned previously. .any gift is precious when it is given from a pure heart. 

I an a nurse and currently work with psychiatric patients and I often share with them about giving because at times, their mindset around their illness limits their thinking they are consumed by it .. they think that because (many but not all) are limited financially and mentally that there's no way for them to give..I see this over and over.  So not true!! As you know, one great principle of a Christian is giving, first and foremost to God, our first fruits, the tithe. If course there are many other ways to give as well such as your time to volunteer..etc.Sorry. .you got me thinking.....WH

• Upvote 4

20 hours ago, wealthhound said:

Ok,ok LGD...I'm balling my eyes out right now...I just watched the homeless man vid...killer. Just goes to show EVERYONE has gifts, as you have mentioned previously. .any gift is precious when it is given from a pure heart. 

I an a nurse and currently work with psychiatric patients and I often share with them about giving because at times, their mindset around their illness limits their thinking they are consumed by it .. they think that because (many but not all) are limited financially and mentally that there's no way for them to give..I see this over and over.  So not true!! As you know, one great principle of a Christian is giving, first and foremost to God, our first fruits, the tithe. If course there are many other ways to give as well such as your time to volunteer..etc.Sorry. .you got me thinking.....WH

The things we get in life make a living,

The things we give make a life. 

I too understand what it means to have to deal with mental disorders. I suffer from severe Bipolar disorder and Manic Depression. I find both easier to deal with by helping others. As this next video states, never look down on someone unless you're helping them up. 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Christ is Love, love is Christ...if we can share kindness as Christ did, then Christ's love will blossom. 

Someone paid it forward today in a drive through, and it just melted my heart, and for my family to experience it, was an awesome moment. They saw that kindness is truly a real thing in our time.

• Upvote 2