Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economy Commission in parliament hosts CBI director

yota691

Sunday 12 March 2017 13:45

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
hosted for economic and investment commission in Parliament Sunday, the central bank governor on the Keywords to discuss the economic reality in Iraq. 

Committee Chairman Ahmed Salim Kanani said in an interview for the Sumerian News, he said that "the economic and investment commission in Parliament hosted the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords." 

He Kanani, said : "Hosting come for the purpose of discussing the work of the central bank and the reality of the economy in Iraq."

• Upvote 8

Here is the economic reality in Iraq.  A. You're broke.  B. Your currency is worthless   C.  You are sitting on so much oil that could make your country the most powerful in the ME. 

D.  Passing the HCL will help take care of C.  E.  RV'ing your amday currency will take care of A & B.  There, that should save time in your discussion.

• Upvote 12

22 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

Here is the economic reality in Iraq.  A. You're broke.  B. Your currency is worthless   C.  You are sitting on so much oil that could make your country the most powerful in the ME. 

D.  Passing the HCL will help take care of C.  E.  RV'ing your amday currency will take care of A & B.  There, that should save time in your discussion.

OK I am all for you going over and explain this to them there idiots. You Got my Vote :bravo:

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Economy Commission in parliament hosts CBI director
WhatsApp-Image-2017-03-12-at-5.21.15-PM-

Economy Commission in parliament hosts CBI director

Il Giornale March 12, 2017 Add comment 71 visit

BAGHDAD - A Journal News 
hosted for economic and investment commission in Parliament Sunday, Governor of the Central Bank, on the Keywords, to discuss a number of economic issues.

She said the Commission, headed by MP, Ahmed Kanani, it hosted the Governor of the Central Bank in addition to the general manager in the bank, Mahmoud Ahmed, to discuss the stability of the dollar in the domestic market, and the winning difference between the buying and selling on the sale of central bank rate.

A member of the economic and investment commission in Parliament, Harith al-Harthy, for "the Journal News," "The committee also discussed the reason for the central bank's stock fell from the reserve balance, after it was 67 trillion dinars in what has become today's up to 48 trillion dinars."

He pointed out that "his committee demanded by hosting a visit sections of the Central Bank abruptly to follow up the work of the bank, said the" Keywords stood ready at any time to the Committee of Economy and Alastmthar parliamentary visit the central bank. "

And Al-Harthy said that "the Governor of the Central Bank supported by hosting the" Open amount of dollar exchange any quantity needed by the local market in order to control the balance of the market. "

Regarding the central bank reserve balance pointed Keywords that "the loss of the central bank's 16 trillion from the reserve because the House of Representatives approval of the general budget." He explained Keywords through hosting "The British loan offered to rebuild the infrastructure in areas that have been liberated from the organization Daesh terrorist."

• Upvote 1

On 3/12/2017 at 9:19 AM, ChuckFinley said:

There must be something going on. I just jumped out and there is like 9 articles on the Banking Sector today. Thanks Yota.

Chuck, good morning and yes you are correct my friend, between yesterday and today we can plainly see many banking and financial Timing and coordination is key here and the liberation of Mosul on the horizon  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

March 21 is Nowruz, the Iranian new year and start of their fiscal year. In the last year there have been major changes, economic and otherwise, indicated in both countries.  With Mosu wrapping up, I believe the time is ripe and ready for both Iraq and Iran to go together on or near March 21. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, miquel said:

March 21 is Nowruz, the Iranian new year and start of their fiscal year. In the last year there have been major changes, economic and otherwise, indicated in both countries.  With Mosu wrapping up, I believe the time is ripe and ready for both Iraq and Iran to go together on or near March 21. 

miquel Thanks,  We all hope this is the case because in Iraq "Security & Stability" once Liberation Of Mosul is completed.

GO RV / RI IQD

GO RIAL

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Chuck, good morning and yes you are correct my friend, between yesterday and today we can plainly see many banking and financial Timing and coordination is key here and the liberation of Mosul on the horizon  :eyebrows:

I know what you mean.  I am feeling it.  

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, ratfink772 said:

Iraqi Islamic New Year for 2017 is on 22 September

https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/iraq/

Technically it begins the evening of September 21 and ends the evening of September 22 in 2017. We are both right.

However the Old Farmer's Almanac has it starting the evening of September 20. 

Edited by Theseus

The Islamic calendar is based off the lunar cycles. The first month of the Islamic new year is based off the first day of the lunar cycle for that year. Which is why there is a discrepancy in dates. I enjoy timeanddate.com too and use it for a good many things. However, doing a google search on the Islamic New Year for 2017 pulls up September 21/22 and the Old Farmer's Almanac pulls up September 20 and timeanddate.com pulls up September 22. Which one is right, consult the astronomical charts for the answer. As both Google and Old Farmer's Almanac states, the dates may vary.