Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mosul update

Wiljor

Watching this unfold before my eyes has changed everything about how I feel about war. My heart cant take this, we must all pray for love and mercy from God. We all must stop and think of the consequences of our anger, the results of our hatred. YOU AND I CAN STOP THIS,ALL WE NEED TO DO IS SHOW LOVE TO OUR FELLOW MAN.  

• Upvote 9

7 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Almost every guru says that as soon as this is done....They will start their MF.  Goodness I hope so.

Not entirely sure about that....

The leaders of these crapweasels fled to Raqqa when the SHTF, and I find it really hard to believe that they left all of the Dinar behind that they looted from the banks in Mosul over the last two years.  Maybe they wait until the fall of Raqqa and recover some significant stashes before they up the value....we just don't know....

11 hours ago, jake21 said:

And whom is this Kim Chick?

Kim chick! is Prophet Kim Clement, I am a believer, I personally believe, that this investment was sent to us from the Almighty Above. I truly believe we are living in the time to bear witness, to these fruits. If you will listen there or 3 items to be watching for to UN-fold, I truly believe we are there. I think this time of waiting has been a preparation, for us all. I know myself Ive been in this for about 9 years, new cars and large boats do not impress me anymore, as they did from the start. I now think I am ready to receive, what is about to be upon us! Take Care my friend!

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Watching this unfold before my eyes has changed everything about how I feel about war. My heart cant take this, we must all pray for love and mercy from God. We all must stop and think of the consequences of our anger, the results of our hatred. YOU AND I CAN STOP THIS,ALL WE NEED TO DO IS SHOW LOVE TO OUR FELLOW MAN.  

Great Big, AMEN !! Love ya brother, appreciate what you stand for!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Im with ya 100% LGD. Im going to start practicing what you preach when I see Miliki hanging by a rope.

• Upvote 2

Mosul civilians plead for help from IMIS systematic home lootings

March 19 2017 10:53 AM
IMIS gangs home invasions
IMIS gangs home invasions

Mosul residents have pleaded authorities for their rescue after IMIS militants disguised in security forces uniforms, especially the Federal Police's, had systematically looted  their homes and possessions, The Baghdad Post reported on Sunday.

The city residents said they identified those gangs from their logos and their informal looks, but they refused to report them to police for fearing over their lives.

These violations have increased after the massive waves of displaced citizens to the left bank of Mosul from the right one.

The looted possessions have been moved by trucks into Salahuddin governorate where tens of these gangs are located.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/8325/Mosul-civilians-plead-for-help-from-IMIS-systematic-home-lootings

• Upvote 1

Four ISIS terrorists killed, communication center destroyed in Anbar

March 19 2017 01:51 PM
Iraqi fighter jet
Iraqi fighter jet

Four ISIS terrorists have been killed and a communication center destroyed in an aerial bombardment on several sites in western Anbar, Commander of Seventh Division in the Iraqi Army, Lt. Gen. No'man al-Zobai, said on Sunday.

In a press statement, al-Zobai said, "The aerial bombardment carried out by the Iraqi army in coordination with the intelligence service on Om al-Wezz, Oukashat and al-Oubaidi neighborhoods killed four terrorists and destroyed their communications center".

The shelling destroyed a booby-trapping workshop, an explosives lab and a weapons stockpile, according to the general.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/8335/Four-ISIS-terrorists-killed-communication-center-destroyed-in-Anbar

• Upvote 2

ISIS detonates houses in Mosul's right bank

March 19 2017 03:18 PM
ISIS houses
ISIS houses

ISIS terrorist group has detonated houses in the right bank of Mosul, a source in the Iraqi Counter-Terrorism Service told The Baghdad Post on Sunday.

In a statement, the source explained that ISIS detonated 14  houses owned by civilians after the terrorists used them once before as their premises. 

ISIS terrorists put every four families in one house with an anti-air cannon on its roof which threatens their lives as US-Coalition jets automatically shell anything that fires at it, a senior security official in Mosul said on Saturday.

ISIS terrorists adopt the 'scorched land' policy as they have burned everything behind them, he added.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/8339/ISIS-detonates-houses-in-Mosul-s-right-bank

• Upvote 1

Iraqi forces liberate Nablus district in Mosul

March 19 2017 07:18 PM
Iraqi forces retook all of Badush area in Mosul
Iraqi forces retook all of Badush area in Mosul

Iraqi security forces liberated Nablus neighborhood in the right bank of Mosul, "We Are Coming" Nineveh Operations Command said on Sunday.

This comes as the Iraqi forces, in collaboration with US-led coalition, are continuing offensive against the terror group of ISIS to retake the rest of Mosul.

On February 19, prime minister Hiader Al-Abadi declared the start of a major offensive to wipe the terror group, which once controlled the city as part of its self-styled caliphate.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/8353/Iraqi-forces-liberate-Nablus-district-in-Mosul

• Upvote 2

AMS says Mosul residents "test ground" of lethal weapons

March 19 2017 05:53 PM
Yahya al-Tai'i
Yahya al-Tai'i

Spokesman of Association of Muslim Scholars in Iraq (AMS) on Sunday said that Mosul residents have become a test ground of lethal weapons.

In an interview with al-Rafidain TV, Yahya al-Tai'I said that civilians in Mosul are suffering a genocide by the terrorist militias.

The residents of Mosul are trapped there and there are no safe corridors to flee the city, he added, noting that the city is in a dire situation.

Mosul residents are currently suffering death, fear and anxiety in the light of international silence over the crimes committed by the terrorists there

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/8346/AMS-says-Mosul-residents-test-ground-of-lethal-weapons

• Upvote 1

More than 500,000 civilians facing death in Mosul - IOHR

March 19 2017 05:46 PM

More than 500,000 civilians are facing death in the right bank of Mosul city in Nineveh governorate due to the continuous airstrikes, the Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights (IOHR) said on Sunday.

In a report, the observatory said that hundreds of people were killed while others were injured in the attacks while the city's infrastructure and houses of civilians were destroyed and that led to the displacement of 176,000 civilians.

The Iraqi and US-led coalition forces are still shelling the residential areas, the report asserted.

A medical source who is still living in the Old Mosul area said that civilians are suffering from a psychological shock due to the attacks, bodies spread in the streets and fear from the collapsing of houses.

The report quoted activists and aid workers in the city who said that more than 40 civilians were killed in the past 48 hours in US air raids, adding that dozens of houses in various areas had also collapsed.

On Saturday, Iraqi Ministry of Displacement and Migration (MoDM) estimated the number of the displaced from Mosul's left bank at 176,000 civilians. 

In a statement, the ministry said "This brings the total number of the displaced from Mosul since the start of an offensive to liberate the city from ISIS terrorist group to 406,000 civilians.

"The displaced have been provided camps at Hamam al-Alil, Modaraj al-Matar, al-Jada'a and Jamkour," according to the statement. 

Rights activists and MPs have voiced concerns about the hygiene in the camps provided by the government. 

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/8344/More-than-500-000-civilians-facing-death-in-Mosul-IOHR

• Upvote 1

Iraqi forces advance towards "Grand Nouri" mosque in Mosul

March 19 2017 06:39 PM
Grand Mosque of al-Nouri
Grand Mosque of al-Nouri

Iraqi security forces on Sunday made advances to cordon off "Grand Nouri" mosque in the old city of Mosul amid shelling by the Iraqi Army helicopters on ISIS positions in the western side of the city.

In statements on Sunday, Iraqi federal police spokesman said the Iraqi federal police and Rapid Intervention Forces (RIF) resumed their operations which were halted due to bad weather conditions.

Mosul's Grand Mosque of al-Nuri, in which Daesh leader, Ibrahim al-Samarrai, also known as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, appeared in June 2014 after the terrorist group captured the city.

The operations are part of a massive offensive launched by Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi on February 19 to take control of the western side of the embattled city of Mosul which has been under the control of ISIS since June 2014.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/8350/Iraqi-forces-advance-towards-Grand-Nouri-mosque-in-Mosul

• Upvote 3

Six ISIS foreign militants killed in airstrike on Mosul's right bank

March 19 2017 04:42 PM
airstrike over Mosul
airstrike over Mosul

Six ISIS foreign militants were killed in an airstrike on Mosul city, sources in Iraqi Military Intelligence announced on  Sunday.

In a statement, Iraqi Military Intelligence said that they received information on the whereabouts of an ISIS leaders' position in Souq al-Shareen district in the right bank of Mosul city. Upon such a tip-off, the Iraqi warplanes launched an airsrike against the terrorist group hideout, killing six of them including two militants from Russian and Britain.

Among the targeted terrorists is Abdel Kareem al-Russi, a Russian national, the commander of Tarek Ibn Zyad Brigade, and Saleh al-Ahmed, a French national of Syrian origin and Abu Doaa al-Maghribi, according to the statement.

They also included Yousif Awni, a Turkish national, Abdullah Hamoud , a Moroccan national and  Milad Sero, who is a British national of Algerian origin, the statement added

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/8342/Six-ISIS-foreign-militants-killed-in-airstrike-on-Mosul-s-right-bank

• Upvote 2

Iraqi forces liberate two neighborhoods, gas station in Mosul

March 19 2017 03:52 PM
Iraqi security forces
Iraqi security forces

Iraqi security forces liberated al-Malwatha, Mathana neighborhoods and a gas station in the right bank of Mosul, "We Are Coming" Nineveh Operations Command said on Sunday.

Ninth Armored Division of the Iraqi Army liberated al-Malwatha neighborhood in the right bank of Mosul and al-Huwaydera village in northern Badoush, operation commander Lt.General Abd al-Amir Rashid Yaralla said.

The security forces also liberated Mthana and al-Rashidi gas station and raised the Iraqi flag over them, Yarallah added.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/8340/Iraqi-forces-liberate-two-neighborhoods-gas-station-in-Mosul

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Honestly I don't know. I only got it from another member and I noticed something that others did not.

BANG YOUR DRUMS and The Holy Order of St. Nicholas Childrens home. OH yes I fully intend to pay it forward. On the net so many people are not what they seem and so many are fake attempting to get something from you, I am none of those. I am wanting to give something to everyone. I am here to stand out as one that is real. One that is sincere. I don't need anything from anyone because God will give me all that I need to give all that I can. What you see me doing now is just the beginning.   

Amen

• Upvote 1

Video: Governmental security forces attack Mosul civilians

March 19 2017 10:04 AM
gov't forces attack civilians
gov't forces attack civilians

Elements of governmental security forces have brutally assaulted disarmed civilians in Mosul, a footage circulated on social media revealed on Sunday.  

The governmental forces back sectarian militias in Iraq, particularly IMIS.

They have repeatedly terrorized, looted, detained and killed civilians in Mosul.

Mosul's victims have pleaded the authorities to rush for their rescue but in vain.

Thousands of Mosul's people have been forced to leave homes under a severe humanitarian catastrophe since the start of the Feb. 19 offensive to liberate the city from ISIS.

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 1

Iraqi Forces Liberate Naples Neighborhood in Mosul

Mira Rojkan

20/03/2017 - 01:23

Iraqi Forces Liberate Naples Neighborhood in Mosul 
LEEDS — Iraqi Counter-Terrorism forces recaptured the neighborhood of Naples and raised the Iraqi flag over the buildings, the Nineveh Operations Command said on Sunday. 

Lieutenant General Abdel Amir Yarallah, commander of the Nineveh Operations Command, said in a statement that the Counter-Terrorism forces managed to liberate Naples neighborhood from the so-called Islamic State (IS) on Sunday. 

According to Yarallah the government forces further managed to inflict heavy human and material losses on the IS militants in the area. 

The province of Nineveh continues to witness ongoing military operations against the IS extremist group, as the Prime Minister of Iraq launched in February the offensive to liberate the western parts of the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, which is IS' last main stronghold in Iraq.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/337628

Iraqi Forces Capture 15 IS Militants in Qayyarah 

Mira Rojkan

19/03/2017 - 22:27

Iraqi Forces Capture 15 IS Militants in Qayyarah  
LEEDS — Iraqi forces captured 15 members of the so-called Islamic State (IS) during an extensive search operation conducted in the areas of Qayyarah, south of Mosul, an officer from the Nineveh Operations Command said on Sunday. 

Major Aziz Tayeh said in a statement on Sunday that the Iraqi forces conducted a search and raid operation in the area of Qayyarah based on information received by the intelligence services in Iraq, IraqiNews reported. 

As a result of the operation, 15 IS militants were arrested after the government forces raided several houses containing weapons and equipment, including dozens of missiles, rockets and adhesive explosive devices, Tayeh further explained. 

In addition, the official explained that the forces transferred the detained IS militants to the nearby headquarters of the Nineveh Operations Command for interrogation.

PMU recruiting Kurdish youth to fight ISIS with the militia: reports

20/03/2017

1-53.jpg
BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:41 A.M.) – Reports have emerged that Kurdish youths of Halabja city have been recruited to fight in the Popular Mobilization Units (PMU).

According to a recruit to the PMU and interviewed by Kurdistan24, the youth are tempted by the monthly salaries at the militia group can offer.

Initial reports claim that over 400 youths from Halabja have so joined the PMU.

Fazil Basharati, head of Kurdistan Democratic Party’s (KDP) branch in Halabja told BasNews that a retired general of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) is overseeing the recruitment of Kurds for the militia forces.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/pmu-recruiting-kurdish-youth-to-fight-isis-with-the-militia-reports/

VIDEO: Severely injured 5 year old girl the sole survivor of Mosul airstrike (Video in link)

19/03/2017

unnamed-file-36-696x392.jpg
BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:52 A.M.) – A severely injured five year-old girl named Hawraa was admitted to the field hospital of Iraq’s Special Operations Forces 2 in west Mosul on Sunday. She was the sole survivor of an airstrike in the city’s Jadeda neighbourhood.

According to her father Ala, she sustained the injuries on March 16, when an airstrike attack reportedly destroyed their house. Ala explained that the self-proclaimed Islamic State (IS; formerly ISIS/ISIL) were shooting from a house nearby where the airstrike took place.

“They [Islamic State (IS; formerly ISIS/ISIL)] started shooting. There was shooting next to our house, which was in the corner. Then, an air strike hit them,” the father said.

During the aerial assault, there were four people inside the house, including Hawraa’s mother; the three others passed away.

“It has been three days, from the day before yesterday, from the 16th of this month, there were four people in the house, only she survived,” Ala explained.

The military operation against the self-proclaimed Islamic State (IS; formerly ISIS/ISIL) in Mosul began on October 17 last year. ISIS captured the city in 2014 and the offensive is now fronted by the US-led anti-IS coalition and Iraqi forces, who have been carrying out airstrikes in the city. Thousands of Mosul residents have been forced to flee the fighting as the campaign escalates.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/video-severely-injured-5-year-old-girl-the-sole-survivor-of-mosul-airstrike/

Federal Police repulses IS attack near Mosul, 17 militants killed

by 6f179dd84f6766787386163fcfc86f98?s=80&d= Loaa Adel Mar 19, 2017, 6:07 pm

Federal Police repulses IS attack near Mosul, 17 militants killed

Iraqi security forces. File photo.

Nineveh (IraqiNews.com) A Federal Police Officer announced on Sunday, that 17 members of the Islamic State were killed, while trying to attack security forces in the liberated areas, west of Mosul.

Colonel Khodeir Saleh said in a press statement that security forces repulsed an attack, launched by the Islamic State group, on the liberated areas of al-Resala and Naples, west of Mosul.

The battles resulted in the killing of 17 members of the Islamic State group, including five suicide bombers, as well as arresting three foreign militants, the source added on condition of anonymity.

Noteworthy, the Islamic State is occasionally attacking the liberated areas, while security forces and al-Hashd militia manage to repulse these attacks, as well as inflicting heavy losses on the terrorist group.

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/police-repulses-attack-17-killed/

• Upvote 1