Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mnt Goat (Q & A) Everything you wanted to know... And them some!

bostonangler

Mnt Goat (Q & A)

Hi Everyone,

Questions and Answers:

Thanks everyone for your questions. I will try to answer them the best I can but remember no one knows a date or the final rate. I don’t care who tells you otherwise there is no “secret” source talking to anyone who really knows. I can not make this point clear enough to you.

We should all pay most of our attention to what the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI)  is telling us and not what some “guru” says. This everyday / any day stuff is getting boring!!! Laugh out loud!!! Laugh out loud!!! What do they know? Are they the ones implementing currency reform? Are they implementing the process of the “project to delete the zeros”?

The CBI is fully in-charge of moving forward with this event. They may need help, insight and even permission, but ultimately, they are in charge of the event. So why not closely watch what they are doing? Makes sense to me.

I want to add that I am not a financial advisor, planner, banker, attorney and only give my opinion on the articles and news media presentations from Iraq. I do not make up hype, rumors and stick to the FACTS. I may not always be perfect in my opinions but I try real hard to stay on track. I have nothing to sell, pitch, or advertisement profits. I do not collect donations and present all my information free of charge to anyone who wants the honest and truthful news.

I offer this free benefit because I was tired of listening to all the rubbish and phony information being passed out on conference calls and forums. I decided I would become part of the solution rather than the problem.

Here are my answers:

51 Now asked: What was the real value of the Dinar before invading IRAQ not the inflated value. Also do you think the 30 billion barrels of oil that they just found will go into consideration for the new value coming.

My Answer: Since you included two questions and I only allowed one I will pick one. The real value of the IQD is of historical record.  I will refer you to these two sites for reference-

http://money.cnn.com/2003/05/22/news/international/dollar_dinar/index.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_dinar

Way too much hype about a $3.22 value. These sites give you the truth. I believe fully they will initially come out at just under or just over $1 US dollar to 1 IQD in the very near future.

The rest is whatever happens during a float. I know for a fact they also fully intend to take the IQD off the dollar peg and place it in an SDR  “basket” prior to the float on the international exchanges (once the new rate is introduced). In fact they must go to this basket and they told us about in a couple articles already, as this is the only safe way to float the value. No- the IQD is not yet on the float I am referring to. So all you intel “gurus” are wrong and whatever is how happening on the exchanges is the same that has been out there now for over 10 years and is just a placeholder. Yes- the rate does fluctuate but it is still the “program” rate.

Rates on banks screens don’t mean anything. These are just calculations coming from the new system installed in 2013 to calc values. Do you remember this effort from 2013. I talked about it in my news letters back then?

Dr Shabibi has said in an interview in 2011 that the IQD could withstand a rate as high as $16 but remember this was when oil was selling at over $100+ a barrel, no war with ISIS and other conditions were different with more stability in Iraq.

Now they have to clean up the mess left behind from 8 years of Maliki. They also have the ongoing expenses of the war with ISIS. The KRG needs money to progress in the fight. Remember there are many more factors than oil to consider in determining the rate of the IQD. In fact oil is only has about a narrow weight in the total calc. This is why they must go to a private sector economy and bring in investors. Other factors are a balanced budget, ability to pay bills, neighboring countries value of their currency, the peg, etc, etc. Get it? So please stop all this hype over just the oil revenue. The fact is when the Iraqi tariffs are fully implemented it alone will bring in as much, if not more, revenue than the oil sales. This is FACT! The GOI finance committee has told us this so I am not hyping it up. So why not concentrate also on the tariffs? You don’t because you only listen to these so called “gurus” and pick up information from them and they really know very little. Again I prove my point with their kind of information and your question today proves my point.

My advice is read the articles and concentrate on what is really going on in Iraq. You would be surprised at just how different you will think about the value of the IQD afterwards.

Tom C asked: In the Mar4,2017 MG News article, it was stated that a number of issues are still holding back the RV and quoting as follows:

Other issues:
· Liberating Mosul and “fully” securing the regions involved.
· Securing the border with Syria
· Implementation of the National Reconciliation Law (to what extent?)
· Limiting Iranian influence in governmental matters
· Preventing the Iraqi political figures responsible for bringing Iraq to the mess in the first place must be neutralized.
· Full execution of the Iraqi constitution (this means article 140 and HCL)

Question: Of those listed issues, which one would be expected to be the last to resolve and why?

My Answer: Hi Tom C and I see you are a good listener of past info. I see you often on and glad you follow Mnt Goat. Thank you for your question but I do not know the point of this question you ask and why it’s so important?

Seems many dwell on mute thoughts. I think all the points listed are just as important and need to be completed. That is why I listed them. Seems you are reaching for a date of RV again based on the farthest out one to be resolved?

If I was to pick one I would say that the National Reconciliation will go on for years and years after the RV but we don’t know to what extent and what level they will need to address it prior to the RV. I can only say they will need STABILITY and SECURITY levels and this effort is a huge part of it. The stability and security must be at levels at least what they had during early to mid 2012 timeframe before Maliki went on his rampage. I say this only because Dr Shabibi governor of the CBI fully intended to orchestrate the project to delete the zeros in early 2013 and the CBI was getting ready for this move in the currency reform again in early 2016. Both times the current situation in Iraq it was evaluated and it was decided for the best interest of the economy was to stop it.

Siggy asked: I am hopeful for your insight on when we will achieve a secured region and what that constitutes. I am also concerned about the National reconciliation law and if you believe it will actually happen & if it is mandatory to provide our desired result.  

My Answer:  Hi Siggy, hope are doing fine today. Okay so I am not going to give you my opinion as my opinion does not matter that much on this topic.

Instead I will give you what matters. The GOI has told us (in articles and I presented them to you in the past, did you read them?) that they will begin the National Reconciliation when the regions held by ISIS are fully liberated. They have not yet informed us they are going ahead. I suspect they will soon come out with more news on this topic when they are ready.

ASH asked: So my question, as you were told by your contact Mosul is just a few days away, does this equal security an stability for Iraq an with Kuwait paid bingo we will see some kind of significant pop in value very quickly? After all we are still in the first quarter. Thanks again best Ash…..

My Answer: Hi Ash the bash! I do not have a secret contact telling me anything about Mosul. I am simply reading mostly the news articles coming out of Iraq. Something you too can do.

Yes, I do have someone on the ground (boots on the ground…lol…lol…) and in the intelligence corps still stationed in Iraq. This contact was a very good friend of mine while I served. I decided to leave active duty and this person decided to stay in active service. Then was redeployed back to Iraq when they began to beef up US forces again in northern regions. We often talk about what is going on in the area.

So the other day I am told that there are only a limited number of ISIS members still clinging on in western area. MOSUL IS NOT YET “FULLY” LIBERATED! I don’t care with any of these “gurus” tell you. Once again they are just speculating. I have first hand knowledge and back this up with the articles coming out of Iraq. Why would they tell us they are not yet done if in fact they are done? Does not make sense to me. No- there is not a conspiracy to fool us either.

So ISIS is now surrounded and no way out. They tried many times to bust through across the bridges but were repelled back. ISIS however did successful ambush the KRG forces the other day in a brilliant deception. Seems the KRG was overly confident. However, the final result was the same- victory for KRG but it only takes a little longer. The ring around them is slowly closing like a noose around their neck. They were asked to surrender or die. Weeks ago they dropped pamphlets from the sky on them asking for surrender or else face total death. So don’t feel sorry for ISIS as they determined their own fate weeks ago. They do not intend to take any prisoners. They give me timelines and then change them. So all I can report is what they currently tell me.

As far as Kuwait- they need to completely pay all war reparations with Kuwait and abide by all stipulations of the sanctions related to Kuwait. We learned last week that $9 billion was earmarked to be paid to Kuwait. Could this be the last of the $40 billion owed from war reparations and thus the war reparations would be completed? They do not want to continue quarterly payments as in the agreement that would take them into mid 2018. Why has this mindset changed? BECAUSE THEY MUST GET OUT OF SANCTIONS TO RV and they needed to do it now! They did not want to prolong the RV till mid 2018.  They want to get the RV done way prior to the 2018 elections. Like in the west Abadi needs a feather in his cap to go into the next elections looking good. Donlt forget there are political incentives too just like in the west.

We also know that more “bodily remains” of Kuwaiti members were sent back to Kuwait to honor the dead. This was also a stipulation in sanctions. I do not believe there is anything more to do to get out of sanctions. The only obstacle to currency reform is the remaining items Iraq is concerned about. See list above under Tom C’s question.

James asked: Do you think we are waiting on President Trump to make his final move to prepare for the Rv, if so what time Frame are we looking for.

My Answer: “final move” Really? This mode of thinking is absolutely childish and nonsense. Who told you this? Please tell me what is “president Trump’s final move to prepare for the RV” cause I don’t know or care!  Do you think the world evolves around the RV and only what you want? This entire line of thinking is simply from the charlatans, false prophets and the phony intel they are pumping out to the dinar community. Just rumors. Please stop it. Instead of buying into it and spreading it, you can be part of the solution and confirm it’s all just rumors. Which side will you take?

SR Baker asked: What is your take on 800 numbers? If they will be used in what way will they be issued. Or do you feel that our exchange will be immediate, and in our upper tier banks? I thought that I remembered that the exchange will be ongoing for the next 10 years? There is some concern that the banks are in trouble with high derivatives. If we exchange early will we be at risk of losing the money that we have waited so long for. What are your thoughts?

My Answer:  Hi SR Baker. The fact is the 800 numbers are already issued and have always been there for you to use. Go to any internet site for any bank that has a currency exchange department and you can see the 800#s for yourself.  If they exchange currency they will have an 800 number to call and make an appointment. You are now free to call and set up an appointment to exchange any currency that you desire. What currency are you going to exchange and why? These numbers will not change. When the rate of the IQD is raised to something you like go ahead, call and make your appointment.

This entire 800 number idea has gotten way out of proportion and exaggerated. As usual there is this certain intel “guru” who believes he has all the answers and some secret sources above and beyond everyone else. He believes only his site and a small number of others will be trusted by the govt with some 800 numbers to disseminate them to the dinar community when the time comes. Really? Why do you think the govt shut his down?

Simply not true. The US Treasury only proposed that the banks think about opening up off-site exchange centers with tie-in with a separate central 800# however the idea never got off the ground and beyond the planning stages before the RV was postponed in 2013 and the banks decided not to implement it. Again this information was not meant for the general public and was abused. This is the problem with these meetings they have. The information leaks out and they is spread as rumors. People then believe it as a policy. Again another rabbit hole everyone had to go down for nothing at the end. These same sources have consistently given you false information based purely on rumors from these meetings. When are you going to learn to stop listening to it? 

LIFEISGOOD asked: What do you think is the timeline for the getting the last important laws approved and last ministers in place?

My Answer: The election of 2014 is over. Abadi had 30 days to put his government in place and did so already. So why the question about missing ministers? I would not so much worry about the ministers as from what I see the Abadi government is now working closely with the USA and the UK as partners and allies. Any proxy ministers are due to efforts to put in place knowledgable/experienced individuals and move away from the quota system. So this is actually a benefit not a negative thing. Things are so much different than with the Mailiki administration in getting laws passed and ministers seated. Maliki was given his 30 days and did not seat them. This was not the case with Abadi. Maliki used proxy ministers throughout his entire 8 years. In fact the proxy ministers were his source for corruption. This way he could not be the blamed for their actions and this was his way out. But we all know they were his puppets.

So with Abadi – No more stalling legislation. Time has proved this over and over again. Also the Obama administration never really cared to get seriously involved with the middle east and let his foreign policy flounder for 8 years. The USA and its allies are now stepping up and are major players in stability for Iraq. This has all now been accelerated with the Trump administration that wants to take advantage of the vast opportunities in Iraq to benefit the USA economy. Something Obama could have done but didn’t know how to do it or was not concerned. Why? We don’t know. This puzzles most economists in the USA. This is also now over and was part of the problem as to why we still wait for the RV.

So let’s go down the list of items again:

· Liberating Mosul and “fully” securing the regions involved (inevitable in the very, very near future)
· Securing the border with Syria (inevitable in the very.very near future)
· Implementation of the National Reconciliation Law (waiting for the last of ISIS to be gone,. to what extent? I believe enough to bring STABILITY and PEACE to the region back to normalcy is expected. What is the gauge? How was the region prior to ISIS takeover?)
· Limiting Iranian influence in governmental matters (major deals with Iran, Maliki resigned from Dawa party last week and so could it get any better? He knows he is done. INTELPOL will get him once his immunity as VP is over in 2018 and he knows it.)
· Preventing the Iraqi political figures responsible for bringing Iraq to the mess in the first place must be neutralized. (millions are protesting for this to occur. It will occur, it is occurring just we have not yet seen it in the news. Come-on have you not read about all the ministers being charged with corruption?)
· Full execution of the Iraqi constitution (this means article 140 and HCL)” (just this week we read about article 140 and the disputed oil wells with Iran. Also an agreement to build a pipeline thru Iran to pump oil from these wells. The HCL law still sits in parliament. All it needs is a voting session. Its all good. When they are ready they will final vote on it. I have no magic wand) 

YRMALL asked: On your past newsletters you told that you were expecting a possible RV for later February (with your bank contacts), but in your opinion you would bet in later march. Do you Still believe in this timeframe for our much waiting rv?

My Answer: Hi YRMALL. First I never said I expected the RV for later February. I did however point out to everyone the information given to us from Iraq was pointing us to a possibility of restarting of the “project to delete the zeros” and thus this leads us to the RV in late March.  Remember their words not mine! The CBI also stands still with EARLY 2017. They have not told us otherwise.

This is what I said so let’s get it straight. I do not make predictions for the RV.

So what timeline does the information in the articles point us to now? Since the fighting with ISIS is in fact taking the extra 3 months, as the US generals predicted it would way back in December of 2016 (no one wanted to believe it but as usual it all plays out as they told us), I would have to say they fully intend to have this mess cleaned up by the end of the 3 months and that puts us at the end of March.This is not my prediction but from what THEY ARE TELLING US.  Could it change? Sure and it might but all we know is what they tell us.

Lately we have not heard much from the news media in Iraq on the parliament sessions? Why? Will they suddenly announce the needed laws we have been watching for? Let’s keep our eyes peeled on this because soon our focus is going to be back on these needed laws as Mosul will be done. There is not many laws to complete and many already had 2nd readings and just need a voting session. But what we have been reading a lot about lately is on kick-starting the economy and how it is now stalled. So what will they do to kick start it? The rebuilding effort from ISIS mess will bring lots of jobs and contracts into Iraq.

Honestly speaking- if you were a CEO of a major corporation, would you want to come into Iraq without a safe and secure way to operate and take your profits out of the country. Don’t take for granted the orderly society you now have in the USA. It is not like that in Iraq.

We may be taking about billions each year lost if not secure. Right now they still can’t do this without a lot of red tape. They must take dinar and go to the currency auction window at the bank and convert it to dollars. Then take the dollars, in the case of the EU, and convert to Euros or Yuan or Rupia or ?. Why? This is soo cumbersome. This is all because sanctions are not yet fully lifted on Iraq. Iraq must go back to normalcy like how all other trading and banking practices are performed in the world, with ease and with full international standards. This is what these outside companies now wait for beside stability from terrorism.

CUDA Asked: My question is this: I have purchased Dinar almost exclusively on e-bay over the years, so I have no real documentation (from a bank etc.) of my purchases except e-bay receipts. Will there be any requirements by the banks to prove where I purchased my Dinar? Especially if I bring in a large sum of Dinar? I feel like it’s not a requirement, as long as the bank can verify they are legal tender, it will be a business transaction. Your thoughts/insights are greatly appreciated.

My Answer: To my knowledge there are no requirements by the banks to prove where you purchased your Dinar. However, they could get on the phone to Homeland Security or Drug Enforcement if you walked in with a billion US dollars (drug dealing and money laundering issue) but they will be fully informed of the dinar and will be waiting for you when you come. They will understand. Just in case bring your receipts with you. The receipts however might be needed for IRS but only if you end up paying capital gains. You will have to prove short or long term rules to IRS but still only if you are audited. Save all paperwork for 5 years. After that the statute of limitations runs out. So far no new rules for taxes on currency. We must follow the currency IRS rules. There is a small limit with no tax then anything over that that will be taxed according to capital gains rules. No exceptions. You can research the limit.

See -à https://www.irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/foreign-currency-and-currency-exchange-rates

Francis Albert Asked: From what we are seeing President Trump is an important Key to Iraq implementing monetary reform. What is your opinion of where we would be if Ms. Clinton was elected?

My Answer: Only 1 question allowed so I pick the first question to answer. Please see my response to James question above, it is similar to yours. (bottom of Part 1 post

)

RJCARLSO Asked: Mnt Goat, where do we stand with regard to all the important laws that must to be passed? For instance, what about the unity law (reconciliation), accountability law, justice and amnesty law, national guard law, etc.

My Answer: Hello and a very good question. Please see my answer to the question from LIFEISGOOD it is very similar and the following:

Reconciliation Law is passed

Accountability and Justice Law is passed

Amnesty is passed along with recent amendments (just last week)

National Guard Law is passed but they decided to incorporate it into the
Reconciliation Law. They have a conscription law (draft) coming soon after Mosul is liberated. This is being forced upon them by the USA and UK.

OSCAR B Asked: A few day ago, while I was in my bank taking care of a return check situation, I asked the bank Assistant Manager, about the revaluation of the Dinar, and he responded saying that it will never happen, he said it was because Iraq, is now using the petro dollar and he added why would they switch back to the USD. What is your view on this point.

My Answer: It appears by your question you are a newbie to this investment? What you are asking everyone should already be very aware of and certain of the FACTS. Many of the honest and good intel providers have talked about this over and over again on their calls. I am surprised you even have to ask.

But since you are knew I will help you. Yes- the oil from Iraq is mandated to continue to be sold in petro-dollars (or US dollars). This is part of sanctions put on Iraq in the first gulf war. This still continues. Also a part of the sanctions was to then take the petro dollars and use them to pay Iraq’s debts. They are not allowed to use the dinar while in sanctions to pay these debts but only until sanctions are fully lifted.

So the merchants must take their dinar (as people pay for their goods and services) and take then they take the dinar to the bank currency auction window. They will exchange it for US dollars so they pay importers. Technically if the system set up in the sanctions works all money leaving the country is tracked and full transparency. If the price of oil goes up the CBI can have a surplus of dollars in the reserves because more revenue is flowing in then out. Get it? Dr Shabibi was able to amass a high surplus in the CBI reserves by controlling this process with the higher oil prices.

But here is what happened- the bad guys figured a way around the system and were forging documents to get the US dollars at auction even though they were not bonified merchants who owed these debts. This money was going in the pockets of the crocked politicians and funneled to fuel more terrorism. Since Iran was sanctioned their economy it desperately needed the US dollar to pay their debts and their terrorists activities. Most of this was Iranian backed corruption. Maliki was helping the process.

So soon these auctions were hard to track who was lying and cheating. With the price of oil dropping so low this became a real problems because each month the CBI began to run a deficit since more dollars were flowing out the reserves than revenue from oil flowing in. How could this happen?

This was due to all the corruption. Now they have a new system in place for the currency auctions. Is it working?

With the e-dinar the merchants deposit their dinars in the bank from the sales of their goods and services. Then the banks make an electronic transfer of the dinars to the CBI and in return the CBI transfers back US dollars into the merchants account. No cash is handled. It is all electronic.

The bank then electronically transfers the dollars to the merchant’s debtor or in minor cases some cash is handled. No hard currency in handled unless necessary. In the process they must have bank accounts set up and prove fully who they are to set up an account. Everything is tracked electronically and verified thus they can also run reports on all activity off the computer. So far the new system has stopped the drain on the CBI reserves. This was all done with the help of the US Treasury and the CBI.

So you asked me why would they switch back to the USD in your question? I do not know what you mean. Read my answer above. Iraqi’s do not use USD they use dinars IQD for everyday purchases and will even after the RV. They only use dollars when paying out of country debtors and are forced to continue this until sanctions are fully lifted. They never used the USD in country as common marketplace sales.  The govt pays the pensions, salaries and benefits all in dinar.

The goal of going all e-dinar is not to limit the amount of dinar in circulation. Most of the 25k notes are gone already and basically if they do use paper it is the 10k notes. As each region comes online with e-dinar the govt will pay them too electronically. The goal was to have the entire country e-dinar by the end of 2016 but due to ISIS this did not work out. Remember the e-dinar is just the govt paying the people electronically and so the people must first open checking accounts for the govt to send the money to. This forces the people to use the banks, like it or not. This creates a very large liquidity situation in the banks, but it is not fully long term liquidity they would like to have since by the end of the month the accounts are mostly all empty as the people rely too much on govt payments. They know they need to diversify the revenues coming into these personal accounts along with getting more commercial accounts with larger sums for investment loans and venture capital. Only when this kind of flow of money occurs can Iraq truly see their economy kick off. There must be a robust flow of money throughout the economy.

WAYNE Asked: What is the probability of Dr. Shabibi returning to the CBI to take the lead with the RV process.

My Answer: Dr. Shabibi was asked by Abadi to come back after exonerated from the alleged crimes from the Maliki administration. He refused this request, unless the SECURITY and political STABILITYwas corrected. He is afraid for his life. If he had been in country in 2013, when Maliki made a raid on the CBI, he would have been arrested and probably be now dead. We know for a FACT they held illegal proceedings and convicted him 3 times and sentenced him to death by hanging. I read the articles. Did you? That was all a very close call for Dr Shabib.  

VAL Asked: Does Iraq have to be a member of the WTO to go international?

My Answer: Go international with what? Iraq is now international. Have you not been reading all the news?

They only need a currency reflecting a true value to their assets and to get off the “program” rate. This will not happen until fully out of sanctions and they have the needed SECURITY and STABILITY required.

The PTB are not about to let another Maliki like rampage happen again and foster another dictatorship. There is way too much at stake for Iraq. I need to add a comment on now – this entire ISIS mess would never have happened if Obama had been doing his job as president. He was given briefings on ISIS and the CIA and decided to continue supporting him right up until the 2014 election, when in June, the Iraqi army finally faced the threat and did nothing to stop it at the request of the PM Maliki. Why did Maliki tell his army to retreat? Did he want ISIS to help him to succeed in his 2014 coup to take over the govt for a 3rd term? Why did the US 82 Airborne come into Baghdad right about that timeframe? So who is really at the root cause of ISIS invasion in Iraq? Figure it out…

JAKE Asked: There has been talk about Iraq using a new way or program or whatever you want to call it, to prevent theft in the auctions.

Do you think it could be a blockchain or is that in the future at this point?

My Answer: See my answer to the OSCAR B question above. Yours is similar.

JT Asked: MG, are we still on track for the “mookla” (early 2017) as the CBI stated? After this month that timeline would end. What if anything has your CBI contact stated? I saw an article from a Kurdistan Parliamentarian that stated the delete the zeros program had been delayed until further notice. Any credence to this?

My Answer: Do you listen to FRANK26 call? Go ask him. What the hell is mookla? I do not answer questions from someone else’s intel, Sorry!

M5Guy Asked: My question is this, With Maliki now stepping down and the Kurds paid up, do you feel we may see an HCL law pass before the lower denoms issued or have any relevance to getting the HCL any sooner?

My Answer: Please see my answer to question for LIFEISGOOD and RJCARLSO above. Your question is similar.

DR. JAN Asked: My question is, what is the probability of the RV actually happening.? You of all people (with all the research that you do) would have a pretty good indication of whether Iraq will actually RV or not. So what is your opinion on this question?

My Answer: First of all I need to clarify that bankers and not all privy to the currency trading. Many don’t even follow the Iraqi news and I can bet many from the dinar investment community know more than most bankers on this subject matter. So why are you listening to a comment made by a banker? Why did you buy dinars anyhow? Did you think perhaps you would get rich quick and now you are upset because you have to wait and feel lied to?

It is not a matter IF they will RV it is a matter of WHEN. So if you want to know when then – put on your reading glasses, sit down, pour a nice hot cup of coffee and begin reading the thousands of articles that I have read over the years….or you can follow Mnt Goat posts on an ongoing basis and get some idea of timeline by the progress Iraq is making and the statements put out almost weekly by the Central Bank. Either way there is no easy way and this is an investment that could bring you millions. You should be your own “guru” and expert. You don’t need anyone else to tell you this information. I don’t care what anyone tells you – NO ONE KNOWS THE DATE OR RATE until it happens. They will not allow anyone to speculate on their currency.

End of Questions and Answers

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

• Upvote 3