Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste four phrases in this article that got me excited…

bostonangler

Enorrste

Article: “Central: financial sector management electronically end of 2017

There are four phrases in this article that got me excited…

The first is the phrase “in the best world systems.”

What this means is that the IMF is bypassing older and more traditional methods of change and are instead moving Iraq to the “front of the line” in terms of technological development.

This is consistent with Saleh’s statement made years ago that the dinar would become a “world reserve currency.”

When your banking system is among the world’s best that means that you are poised to move directly into the world foreign currency exchange market.

But the next phrase is where Saleh’s statement about the dinar become a world reserve currency gains some credence.

That phrase is “helps to pull the money supply of homes to the banking sector.”

We have read over the years that this is a major concern, namely, how do we get people in Iraq to pull their dinars out of their mattresses and put them into the banking system?

It seems evident from this phrase that this is intended to do just that.

Now, the connection to Saleh’s prediction about the dinar becoming a world reserve currency is that as these dinars come out of the mattresses and into the banks they can be destroyed by the CBI, thus lowering the overall money supply, allowing the value of the dinar to rise.

The rising value of the dinar, given their high relative reserve position, will ensure that the dinar will become one of the strongest currencies in the world.

The next phrase that struck me is “the adoption of advanced banking technologies adopted by the biggest banks in the world.

This phrase emphasizes…that this article is clearly stating that Iraq will be opening the dinar to the world market by the end of this year.

Following along with that…is that this will only happen if they also float the currency.

This is where our investment will begin to pay off for us all.

This will have to be at least initiated prior to the end of this year.

It is a process that will take some time to implement. It will be imperative that the CBI get the money out of the mattresses before allowing the value to rise too high in order to avoid serious inflation.

This brings me to the last great phrase.

That phrase is “the entry of active cooperation with the world’s largest companies.”

Once this new high-tech banking system is in place we will see the “Wild West” that  Kap and I have described many times over the years begin to occur.

Investors all over the world, and in particular “the world’s largest companies,” will leap at the chance to enter into this essentially untapped market.

The guarantees (insurance) and electronic security provided by a state-of-the-art banking system akin to that used by the most advanced countries in the world will be a huge magnet for these mega-companies to get their feet wet in the Iraqi market.

The result, of course, will be an enormous upward pressure on the value of the dinar as new investment money comes into the country.

You can rest assured that most of the “Fortune 500” companies in America, not to mention others around the world, will want to “stake their claim” in this market as soon as the proper conditions permit.

That time frame has been given in this article: sometime in the fourth quarter of this year.

I expect the float to begin late in the third quarter or early in the fourth quarter.

I expect the money supply to fall with the rise in value of the dinar.

Then I expect a cascading effect as more and more new money floods into Iraq for investment, thus putting even more upward pressure on the dinar value.

Within two or three years we should see a world reserve currency emerge and be poised to take our profits.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link to other site | do not mention other dinar sites here. Only post links to LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCES.
  • Upvote 3