Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could It Be Dinarians Are Camped Out In Bank Parking Lots?

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Last year we heard stories of TNT Dinarians camped out in bank parking lots.

TNT Dinarians wanted to be first in line with an early start.

Is this a repeat of last year's camp out?

Is this just more re-gurgitated stories from the past?

Inquiring minds want to know.

9 March 2017  (TNT)  Turtle13:
A bank story Smile Friend I work with goes by BoA every morning around 5-5:30 on her way to work(been years going to work on that same road). The past month she stared noticing cars in the parking lot, not just a few but packed into the parking lot. Well today she told me yeah they are still meeting that early in the morning, but now this past week she has seen at least 3 armed guards walking around the outside!!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it..LOL

Today coming home from work late around 6:35 or so I drove past 2 banks everyday for the past 2 years.. These banks have always closed at 6 each weekday, well today these 2 banks had the lights on and cars in the parking lot, not a full lot but enough.... so don't know what it means but its a change in their habit!!
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

Great Job On Finding Us A Good Pungent BS Bank Story There Luigi - A Nice Phat Green Plus 1 For Ya ! ;) 

Clearly The Members Of TNT Had Been Hitting The Bowl Of Dum Dums At The Teller's Station Extra Hard For This One ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Clearly The Members Of TNT Had Been Hitting The Bowl Of Dum Dums At The Teller's Station Extra Hard For This One !  

Yes they are. They all need new outfits for the Reno after-party with RayRen, Tony, Bruce and Luigi. :lol:

UF9T2Uv.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1