Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV Until End Of Year...Maybe 2018.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

This is just a few Gurus' opinion.

Not verified. Your opine.

3-9-2017   Newshound Guru Enorrste   The result, of course, will be an enormous upward pressure on the value of the dinar as new investment money comes into the country. You can rest assured that most of the “Fortune 500” companies in America, not to mention others around the world, will want to “stake their claim” in this market as soon as the proper conditions permit. That time frame has been given in this article: sometime in the fourth quarter of this year. I expect the float to begin late in the third quarter or early in the fourth quarter. I expect the money supply to fall with the rise in value of the dinar. Then I expect a cascading effect as more and more new money floods into Iraq for investment, thus putting even more upward pressure on the dinar value. Within two or three years we should see a world reserve currency emerge and be poised to take our profits. 

3-9-2017   Newshound Guru Enorrste   The next phrase that struck me is “the adoption of advanced banking technologies adopted by the biggest banks in the world.” This phrase emphasizes...that this article is clearly stating that Iraq will be opening the dinar to the world market by the end of this year. Following along with that...is that this will only happen if they also float the currency. This is where our investment will begin to pay off for us all.  ...this will have to be at least initiated prior to the end of this year. It is a process that will take some time to implement. It will be imperative that the CBI get the money out of the mattresses before allowing the value to rise too high in order to avoid serious inflation. This brings me to the last great phrase.  That phrase is “the entry of active cooperation with the world’s largest companies.” Once this new high-tech banking system is in place we will see the “Wild West” that  KAP [Guru Kaperoni] and I have described many times over the years begin to occur. Investors all over the world, and in particular “the world’s largest companies,” will leap at the chance to enter into this essentially untapped market. The guarantees (insurance) and electronic security provided by a state-of-the-art banking system akin to that used by the most advanced countries in the world will be a huge magnet for these mega-companies to get their feet wet in the Iraqi market. 

3-9-2017   Newshound Guru Enorrste  Article:  "Central: financial sector management electronically end of 2017"    There are four phrases in this article that got me excited...The first is the phrase “in the best world systems.” What this means is that the IMF is bypassing older and more traditional methods of change and are instead moving Iraq to the “front of the line” in terms of technological development. This is consistent with Saleh’s statement made years ago that the dinar would become a “world reserve currency.” When your banking system is among the world’s best that means that you are poised to move directly into the world foreign currency exchange market.  But the next phrase is where Saleh’s statement about the dinar become a world reserve currency gains some credence. That phrase is “helps to pull the money supply of homes to the banking sector.” We have read over the years that this is a major concern, namely, how do we get people in Iraq to pull their dinars out of their mattresses and put them into the banking system? It seems evident from this phrase that this is intended to do just that. Now, the connection to Saleh’s prediction about the dinar becoming a world reserve currency is that as these dinars come out of the mattresses and into the banks they can be destroyed by the CBI, thus lowering the overall money supply, allowing the value of the dinar to rise. The rising value of the dinar, given their high relative reserve position, will ensure that the dinar will become one of the strongest currencies in the world. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 10

Where the "fr@ck" do these @$$ pirates get their intel?!? This is crap journalism at its finest! I love their format of how they post their OWN question and then follow up with their OWN crap answer. Infect others' minds with their rubbish reasoning with stupidity included and forgot to add a couple sticks short of a SMALL fries with that....

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

Please do. German firearms are the best. :D

KB... you got a pickle cannon I can use?

30 minutes ago, BUSHMAN said:

Does anyone have anything good say?

YES !  May your day be filled with unicorns, cupcakes, rainbows, hearts, cupcakes,

stars, lollipops and cupcakes.  Better ??  :wub:

Image result for unicorns and rainbows images
Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

My days is filled with chicken flavored ramon noodles...It sucks being so poor arse broke.

I truly feel for you friend. +1 to you. I have been there. Yea, I know it doesn't do anything for you. Your days of ramen are coming to an end very soon. Keep the dinar faith.:twothumbs:

According to the only guy (Bravo11) that's been right so far, If we don't see an RV here, in March 2017, Look to 2019 are later! I know I sure didn't like what he said in 2012, when it was suppose to RV at any minute! In fact it made me mad! We all know the rest of the story! NO RV! If it don't come this month, Get ready to wait folks, cause its not happening this year! Sorry to be a buzz kill and the bearer of bad news! There isn't anybody on this site that wants this to RV MORE than me! I just hope, I live long enough to see this through! I'm ridin this horse till it dies or  I die !! :rodeo:

• Upvote 3

I am still trying to figure out what these gurus have to gain????????? By putting out false claims ,?? Have they twisted there own thinking?, into there now beliefs ,??and are believing there own lies!!!.Tell a lie often enough and people will start to believe it,maybe the gurus are feeding there self and not knowing it.? how sad. Brought down by there own lies  and not knowing it.Self destruction.

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

According to the only guy (Bravo11) that's been right so far, If we don't see an RV here, in March 2017, Look to 2019 are later! I know I sure didn't like what he said in 2012, when it was suppose to RV at any minute! In fact it made me mad! We all know the rest of the story! NO RV! If it don't come this month, Get ready to wait folks, cause its not happening this year! Sorry to be a buzz kill and the bearer of bad news! There isn't anybody on this site that wants this to RV MORE than me! I just hope, I live long enough to see this through! I'm ridin this horse till it dies or  I die !! :rodeo:

My opinion is there are significant items that need to line up in the very short term and likely most of these are saucered and blown just not open for public knowledge, yet. If these items do not come to fruition in the very short term after ISIS controlled areas is entirely retaken by Iraqi forces in Iraq, then I am thinking there is a high potential for the gains to date to be significantly to substantially compromised. As such, Iraq could regress into locally specific sectarian conflicts that could erupt into a Civil War of sorts fueled by external (like Iran) and internal interests opposed to Iraq's progress towards peace and a much higher standard of living. With all the time, attention, support, and money given by international entities and their knowledge of what is happening inside and outside Iraq, I suspect any contrary entities will be dealt with swiftly and surely. As such, I suspect the news to get really squirrelly coming out of Iraq (and even in other parts of the world) real soon and these news items will not seem to make sense for a while. I am looking to see how this all unfolds and the ride could seem to be bumpy. March 2017 may or may not be the back wall if the needed elements are not put in place so the revaluation can take off along with Iraq's progress toward peace and a rapid improvement in living conditions. I agree that if things do not come together soon, the revaluation could occur 2019 or much later.

I do not think things have ever been better than now for the revaluation and I am very hopeful the revaluation will occur in the very short term. I do believe there are risks to not taking the necessary steps in the very short future that would make the revaluation potentially much later (like years down the road). I think much better and wiser entities in mind are more set on now rather than later. Iraq, with all it's extensive nature resources, in sinister hands would be a much more difficult Kraken to deal with. These people know this.

I am more relaxed lately thinking this ride is likely near over and the next chapter of our lives is about to begin.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, King Bean said:

Please do. German firearms are the best. :D

dachshund

Delta Pumping Ballpark Frank Before He Starts Shooting His Mouth Off Again ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Like you said Syn....there are other entities involved financially and overseeing the banking processes.  I don't think this train would wander off the tracks very far...at least I hope!  All I can do is  :rocking-chair::goodnews:

Well said, BoosterBGlee! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, caz1104 said:

Whatever happened to Bravo11?

I don't know! I really wished he would check back in again with any new intel! Maybe our thug would bring back links to his info & post I would sure like to review what he has said in the past! I'm now going off memory to the post back in 2011 & 2012! I think he was a doctor in the war!  :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, caz1104 said:

Whatever happened to Bravo11?

9 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I don't know! I really wished he would check back in again with any new intel! Maybe our thug would bring back links to his info & post I would sure like to review what he has said in the past! I'm now going off memory to the post back in 2011 & 2012! I think he was a doctor in the war!  :tiphat:

I think he also changed his name the last time I read info from him. A year or more.

Something like 11ovarB. But with age goes memory. Lol

FWD

GO RV

Edited by four wheel drift
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

I recall Bravo11 (I believe in 2012) stating that the RV wouldn't occur until much of the country was essentially ready to be 'industrialized' and essentially 'upgraded' (I forgot his exact wording but I trust my recall);  It sure looks like that re-development in Iraq is at least being 'discussed.'

• Upvote 2