Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV Until End Of Year...Maybe 2018.

Luigi1

He's not a Lopster technically because he holds dinar and believes an RV will happen just much later on down the road. I, on the other hand, remain optimistic that everything we see lining up in front of our eyes indicates that it will happen much sooner than he believes it will. Fingers crossed that we are very very close and I hope April is our month. It very well could be.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

He's not a Lopster technically because he holds dinar and believes an RV will happen just much later on down the road. I, on the other hand, remain optimistic that everything we see lining up in front of our eyes indicates that it will happen much sooner than he believes it will. Fingers crossed that we are very very close and I hope April is our month. It very well could be.

Some of the smarter than the average bear gang(LOPsters) claim to still have dinar....even tho they don't believe anything will happen......DOH

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, MisterNope said:

---- Doesn't much matter to me..... Everyone will see I'm right next year.
I haven't posted a single lie on here.

Not hard or take gonads to say something ain't going to happen....another words......not impressed

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Read my lips..... it will not come out as a  float as described per kap and enorrste.. Good grief i have read the same reports that they have and nothing, i repeat nothing indicates it will be a float, or free float as they described. They like to talk about pressure on the dinar, well then a free float would do just that.These guys like to take a few articles, then research into a rabbit hole and then come up with their assumptions, and then it becomes the gospel. I believe it will be a fixed float, or rate with an ERM (exchange rate mechanism) that will not deviate more than 2% every 90 days. That is how you control your currency when you are going to have the massive amount of reconstruction that this country is going to have. It would take too much of their reserves to control a free float in that scenario, and you also cannot have too much of a demand for their currency under a free float either because that would cause the rate to climb too fast and be totally destructive to the economy. All just my opinion of course and i guess kap and enorrste also have a right to their opinion, but when you have sheeple you have to be careful what you preach. ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...