Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warnings of severe deterioration of the dinar after the appetite for dollar

DinarThug

Sounds like they are still lowering the NOTE COUNT folks. Have faith, Likely, it won't RV till after ISIS is evicted from the whole of Iraq, and the HCL is passed. Recall, with all the instability financially, politically, and security wise the GOI has been dealing with the IQD has still held at nearly the same rate over the years I have been involved with this blessing. Frustrating yes that it has taken this long. I do not think that we should panic from articles such as this as Adam and others even theorized that a campaign of doom and gloom articles of this type would likely surface in the time frame shortly before the RV. Sort of now, all we need to do is to define the word "shortly" just before we define the word "soon."

• Upvote 7

Good morning DinarThug ! And DV ! If I were the CBI and wanted to reduce the number of IQD in Iraq , I would do it through the debit cards. First I would double its value at the local banks only , given back on a debit cards, only to be used trough valid approved vendors. Talk about creating wealth and the money made from the licensing of these vendors. Then I would destroy the money collected to reduce the note count. When the  physical IQD comes into a manageable range ...... Bam ! RI or RV to its former glory ! ...... Na that's too simple ! I owe , I owe , off to work I go !

• Upvote 11

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

He called banking expert government and central bank to launch awareness programs and assurances for citizens and encourage them to bid farewell to their money in banks rather than turn it into a dollar and this will refund the benefit of the citizen and the country in general.

DT Thanks,  DV,  Come on CBI the time is nearing to give the Iraqi citizens the purchasing power they deserve by increasing the value of the IQD preferably 1:1 to start out.....:D

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

He says banking expert Abdul Mohsen Ali, that there is huge demand to buy the dollar, whether by citizens or merchants and owners of capital, prompting the central bank to sell larger amounts in the auction to achieve a balance in supply and demand in the market, but this process may be temporary and processors in if it continues harm the economy certainly, in terms of decline in monetary reserves and the decline of the dinar exchange rate.

I do believe that the CBI will have no choice but to end the CBI auctions in the near term.   The Iraqi citizens must have an increase in purchasing power in order to for them to know their IQD is worth something vice being worthless.   

• Upvote 6

Thanks DT....

55 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:
16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

He called banking expert government and central bank to launch awareness programs and assurances for citizens and encourage them to bid farewell to their money in banks rather than turn it into a dollar and this will refund the benefit of the citizen and the country in general.

DT Thanks,  DV,  Come on CBI the time is nearing to give the Iraqi citizens the purchasing power they deserve by increasing the value of the IQD preferably 1:1 to start out.....:D

16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

He says banking expert Abdul Mohsen Ali, that there is huge demand to buy the dollar, whether by citizens or merchants and owners of capital, prompting the central bank to sell larger amounts in the auction to achieve a balance in supply and demand in the market, but this process may be temporary and processors in if it continues harm the economy certainly, in terms of decline in monetary reserves and the decline of the dinar exchange rate.

I do believe that the CBI will have no choice but to end the CBI auctions in the near term.   The Iraqi citizens must have an increase in purchasing power in order to for them to know their IQD is worth something vice being worthles

These were the two statements that stood out for me also ''Tigergorzow''....Your response was exactly the way I was seeing this situation...:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

This reminds my of "Trading Places" - SELL, SELL, SELL - Man that smoke is thick. 

Trying not to view this with dinar goggles or panic mode -- Looking at this from a big picture standpoint I wouldn't surprised if they put out some thicker smoke...something like "Hey, we're probably going to LOP the 3 digits so you better get your currency in."  And then after the smoke clears a bit, come out at 1:1 with no lop at all.  While I can definitely see the math at $0.10 or lower, I think the politicians need something to keep the otherwise demonstrating crowd from going after Parliamentary blood.  Just my $0.02.

• Upvote 6