Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 8 March 2017

Adam Montana

2 hours ago, Bumper64 said:

Thanks Adam,  come on HCL!!!!!!  Go RV!!!!!!  

Bumper I'm glad you kicked that Doh Doh Head off.... He was starting....No he definitely was pissing me off ! The way I see it is positive or get  the hell out ! There is no room in my world for negativity ....None ! I would not be successful in my line of work with that attitude. What you have control of is what you can affect every day, that's what you got. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead ! We are all here for the same thing..... Thank you Bumper !

• Upvote 11

9 hours ago, BJinMontreal said:

e39fa0a46f0b297be7cdbba144d4091f.jpg

WooHoo - I got 14 outta 15 !!!!

:blink: ... oh wait!!!  :wacko:

DAMN!!! 

Lol...your not alone buddy...but since movin' to North Carolina I call myself "old as clay...Carolina clay"!!! :rolleyes: (12-13 outta 15)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Texstorm said:

Bumper I'm glad you kicked that Doh Doh Head off.... He was starting....No he definitely was pissing me off ! The way I see it is positive or get  the hell out ! There is no room in my world for negativity ....None ! I would not be successful in my line of work with that attitude. What you have control of is what you can affect every day, that's what you got. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead ! We are all here for the same thing..... Thank you Bumper !

Your welcome buddy and I agree with you!!  If you don't like this site and the good people on it DON'T LOGIN :D    I'm sure we will most likely see him again, his name on here may change but his crappy attitude will give him away!!!! :D 

• Upvote 10

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:33 PM, RodandStaff said:

Lol...your not alone buddy...but since movin' to North Carolina I call myself "old as clay...Carolina clay"!!! :rolleyes: (12-13 outta 15)

Oh my, Got 15 out of 15.

Embarrassing but I will graciously accept the prize if it's an RV... :D

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, CaptainBVI said:

Oh my, Got 15 out of 15.

Embarrassing but I will graciously accept the prize if it's an RV... :D

I may get in a whole lotta trouble for sayin' this...but from the gist of their post's I would say Sarge's Gal's would beatcha by gettin' 16 outta 15! :rolleyes:  I may have just called fire down upon me :unsure:...but I say that in the most endearing way! :blush:

• Upvote 3

On 3/9/2017 at 5:42 PM, Sage449 said:

Rod - when I got to the milk bottles I was thinking our milk came from the udder..........no bottles - just thick cream and warm milk. :o:P

Wait Sage...you mean milk comes in bottles??? I always got it right

from the source!!! ;)  That is after Snow took her turn!!! :rolleyes:

Image result for pics of cats drinking milk from a cow

• Upvote 3

Rod, omgosh I'm laughing! I got pretty good at that too. God bless you - and Snow!

And I knew I was a good shot when the cats followed me when shooting blackbirds with a BB gun because they knew I was going to get them some. Good old Red Ryder I bought with my own earned money.

• Upvote 4

After 10 yrs (this investment) It is interesting , How they planed on reducing note count , Makes you wonder , ISIS has been around century's , They have just now , destroyed trillions of dinar (being target's) talk about reducing the note count LOL . Just sayin , Interesting .

• Upvote 1