Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 8 March 2017

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

However, if you happen to have an exotic currency that only 3 other people have, and you 
see an RV with that unknown currency... sure, we can "activate" all of the OSI benefits. But 
to be fair, you and the others that have the unknown exotic currency would have to shoulder
the entire hard cost of activating those Post RV benefits, so that you don't deplete the resources
that are reserved for the rest of the group. I hope that makes sense.

:twothumbs: 

THATS MAKES PERFECT SENSE!! :bravo:

YOU GAVE ME SOLELY WHAT I NEEDED TO KNOW, AND I'LL NEED ANOTHER DRINK SHORTLY!! :bravo:

C'MON IRAQ!! LET'S GET THAT HCL DONE!!:salute:

THANKS AND CHEEEEEEEERS ADAM!!! :lol::bravo::cheesehead:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 6

56 minutes ago, calkid11 said:

Thank you Adam, I'm back on my feet since surgery. 

Dude, congrats.  I've had my share of surgeries so I know where you're coming from.  And two major ones.  Had 3 discs "replaced" in my back.  When I got on my feet the next day, I thought my back was going to collapse.  But it's all good now.  I'm sure there are tons of stories with all these old "geezers" on this site (oh wait, I am one).  Best of luck and give us some info.  

We're going to tease you with it, but oh well.

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam

I also have $25,000 notes.   You also think they are going to be taken out of circulation?   So if the $10,000 and $25,000 notes are going to be taken out of circulation does that mean the notes I have are worthless or is there going to be a time frame in which we can get $$$$ for them.   Very concerned and worried :((((((

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, SERENDIPITY26 said:

Hi Adam,

A lot of my dinar are $10,000 bills.    You just said that they will probably be taking them out of circulation?   That is a little disheartening.  I am sure many people have

$10,000 notes.

20 minutes ago, SERENDIPITY26 said:

Hi Adam

I also have $25,000 notes.   You also think they are going to be taken out of circulation?   So if the $10,000 and $25,000 notes are going to be taken out of circulation does that mean the notes I have are worthless or is there going to be a time frame in which we can get $$$$ for them.   Very concerned and worried :((((((

I believe he states you'll get 90 or more days to decide how you will cash them in.

Hopium

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, SERENDIPITY26 said:

Hi Adam

No worries dude!! YOU'RE GOOD AND HANG IN THERE DURING THIS CRAZY RIDE!!!:rodeo:

• Upvote 5

42 minutes ago, DWitte said:

Dude, congrats.  I've had my share of surgeries so I know where you're coming from.  And two major ones.  Had 3 discs "replaced" in my back.  When I got on my feet the next day, I thought my back was going to collapse.  But it's all good now.  I'm sure there are tons of stories with all these old "geezers" on this site (oh wait, I am one).  Best of luck and give us some info.  

We're going to tease you with it, but oh well.

Did Lobotomy work wonders or what?

Davis is good as good can get.

Lol

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, SERENDIPITY26 said:

Hi Adam,

A lot of my dinar are $10,000 bills.    You just said that they will probably be taking them out of circulation?   That is a little disheartening.  I am sure many people have

$10,000 notes.

21 minutes ago, SERENDIPITY26 said:

Hi Adam

Don't despair, what Adam is saying is that you will CASH THEM IN and they won't be reissued. New notes will be (have been) printed for use. You will still receive the value of your 10,000 or 25,000 (or any other IQD) as long as it/they are cashed-in or exchanged while the the note is valid. 

There may be a time when the currently circulated notes will be called in or expired, but there will be notice given and a time period in which they can be cashed-in or replaced. That is what we are looking forward to with an RI/RV. :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, RodandStaff said:

Been practicing and waitin' a long time for that...like since

back in the day of "black an white photo's" long time! :rolleyes:

is?blIT90b0cfpPJ85wtC0srERqWVUBlCPxyPxDdEtDW3o&height=275

Come On RV Baby!!! ;)

Sarge's Gals And Friends Celebrating Their Initial Investment In Dinar - Fresh Out Of College ! :o 

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, four wheel drift said:

How can I be teased about the OSI.

That really peaks my intrest but I'm ignorant to the subject

Thx for responding

FWD

GO RV

I wrote this about the OSI and particularly about the IBC/Name Reserve about two years ago and it still rings true for me. Just offering a perspective that may keep you thinking.

----------------------------
Over the years I've accumulated a fair amount of Dinar and just figured anything good that happens would be a real bonus. Kinda figured the taxes a crappy fact of life. I recall buying a boat load one year (after the Chapter 7 party) to offset taxes on the rest.  Duh!

My thoughts about the IBC and Name Reserve... (which I have done)

1) It provides me with options (Happy People Have Options!).  I now have signed and dated notarized forms in my files.  I can use them or not upon RV, depending on what weirdness Washington deals us.  (The notary only notarizes your signature!!  Think about that.)

Adam has been clear that we don't know what tax situation we will face.  He has also been clear our elected officials rarely let us down (when it comes to waste and taxes).

2) The RV rate amount is a real mystery to me.  Hurts to think about it but I will never stop smiling if it comes in at 1:1.  The IBC and non taxed investments mentioned by Adam make a big difference at a high RV rate and, a HUGE difference at a low RV rate.  

Someone in the OSI group made a great point...  Said: The best tax haven in the world is the US. - IF you are not a citizen and don't work (earn) here. Now... spin that chessboard around, and then add nearly obsessive attention to privacy and then add multiple layers of that privacy.  Yes, the IBC makes a lot of sense.

3) Something I've not thought about previously is the very long term.  As in what we leave to others.  I'm not versed or knowledgeable on the subject but - the IBC is a legal entity that out lives us.  Just needs a new director.  Wow, more to think about.  ;-)

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, pls said:

I wrote this about the OSI and particularly about the IBC/Name Reserve about two years ago and it still rings true for me. Just offering a perspective that may keep you thinking.

----------------------------
Over the years I've accumulated a fair amount of Dinar and just figured anything good that happens would be a real bonus. Kinda figured the taxes a crappy fact of life. I recall buying a boat load one year (after the Chapter 7 party) to offset taxes on the rest.  Duh!

My thoughts about the IBC and Name Reserve... (which I have done)

1) It provides me with options (Happy People Have Options!).  I now have signed and dated notarized forms in my files.  I can use them or not upon RV, depending on what weirdness Washington deals us.  (The notary only notarizes your signature!!  Think about that.)

Adam has been clear that we don't know what tax situation we will face.  He has also been clear our elected officials rarely let us down (when it comes to waste and taxes).

2) The RV rate amount is a real mystery to me.  Hurts to think about it but I will never stop smiling if it comes in at 1:1.  The IBC and non taxed investments mentioned by Adam make a big difference at a high RV rate and, a HUGE difference at a low RV rate.  

Someone in the OSI group made a great point...  Said: The best tax haven in the world is the US. - IF you are not a citizen and don't work (earn) here. Now... spin that chessboard around, and then add nearly obsessive attention to privacy and then add multiple layers of that privacy.  Yes, the IBC makes a lot of sense.

3) Something I've not thought about previously is the very long term.  As in what we leave to others.  I'm not versed or knowledgeable on the subject but - the IBC is a legal entity that out lives us.  Just needs a new director.  Wow, more to think about.  ;-)

Thx pls

I'm also wondering what kind of assistance will be given. The tax man will get their share no doubt but if I/we can keep more. That would be more of a blessing we can pass on also.

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, four wheel drift said:

Thx pls

I'm also wondering what kind of assistance will be given. The tax man will get their share no doubt but if I/we can keep more. That would be more of a blessing we can pass on also.

FWD

GO RV

Assistance - All that I required - but your needs are not mine so I suggest you dig in and ask questions. As you might expect, Adam has surrounded himself with pros.

• Upvote 3