Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Iraqi plan to combat financial deficit, Planning Ministry

9 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Me neither... I was hoping for "in the coming days"....

In coming days, soon...I would just like to see some action instead of talk  :jester:

I pray Minister of Planning sticks to their guns and the dinar comes out at $1.13 !!!!!!!!!!  O happy days that will be.

Edited by Gypsygirl11
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Yes, waiting for March 20th....beginning of Spring equinox.

Yes. Also Abadi will meet Trump on the 19th. And Nowruz is on the 20th into 21st. Why is Abadi coming to USA a day before new years.  Imo to go back as a hero. Folks, the rv is on March 21st praise the Lord, He has revealed it to those who have seeked and found. Now I plan on taking advantage of this knowledge by paying a visit to my broker on the 18th ;):bow:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, WaitIsOver said:

Yes. Also Abadi will meet Trump on the 19th. And Nowruz is on the 20th into 21st. Why is Abadi coming to USA a day before new years.  Imo to go back as a hero. Folks, the rv is on March 21st praise the Lord, He has revealed it to those who have seeked and found. Now I plan on taking advantage of this knowledge by paying a visit to my broker on the 18th ;):bow:

I like your confidence..

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, WaitIsOver said:

I was thinking the 22nd myself. 

• Upvote 3

On 3/8/2017 at 8:57 AM, Laid Back said:

Do you guys remember a feasibility studies the ministry of planning did on the dinar years ago?

Estimate the amended exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to be used in technical and economical feasibility studies and for (1.134) dollar per dinar.

Go RV

Go 2017

That was from Saddam era LB

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I was thinking the 22nd myself. 

Hehe + or - 24 hours , Il agree to agree with your guestimation. Imo it will be a race against time to buy extra food/water for family and others and gold and silver to hedge myself during this market correction this year. It is my prediction that dinarland is going to buy up all the gold and silver within a month and soon it will be the new "dinar saga" except i won't be waiting to get rich, instead, il just keep getting richer. Money is a tool, I plan on using it to help better where I live and assist president Trump in the battle against the neocons. Much work needs to be done at a corporate level to wipe out completion in all industries not just 1. 

T-Minus 12 Days

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

SD,  What information do you have that tell us this was written during the Saddam era?  I did not see a date on the article on the MOP website for this particular article.

Thanks,

Tigergorzow

I remember the first time I saw this page Tigergorzow. , Boy was it exciting.  I think it was back in 2008.  I went straight out and bought more dinar. Lots of it. But sadly it turns out that if you dig just a little bit deeper its easy to see that this was from the Saddam era of Iraq.

Here is the link to the MOP page in question http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&lng=en

Now look near top of the page at this.....

Home arrow_menu_en.gif The Ministry In Brief arrow_menu_en.gif Capital Budget & Public Contracts arrow_menu_en.gif Planning Budget arrow_menu_en.gif The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in. arrow_menu_en.gif 

Now if you go back one page  and click on      > planning budget >   It will take you to the page preceding this feasibility study and its all regarding the Budget from a long time ago

In turn, The Guidance For Technical And Economic Feasibility Studies And Post-Project Assessment Of Development Project (Regulations No. 1 for the Year of 1984 and it’s amendment for the year of 1990) has specifies a series of steps to be undertaken, which lead to the completion of a Capital Budget.

This is the preceding page link.  http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=295&pid=259

This feasibility study shows up every few months on different Dinar Web Sites and can really mislead people.

Hope this helps

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, SocalDinar said:

I remember the first time I saw this page Tigergorzow. , Boy was it exciting.  I think it was back in 2008.  I went straight out and bought more dinar. Lots of it. But sadly it turns out that if you dig just a little bit deeper its easy to see that this was from the Saddam era of Iraq.

Here is the link to the MOP page in question http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&lng=en

Now look near top of the page at this.....

Home arrow_menu_en.gif The Ministry In Brief arrow_menu_en.gif Capital Budget & Public Contracts arrow_menu_en.gif Planning Budget arrow_menu_en.gif The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in. arrow_menu_en.gif 

Now if you go back one page  and click on      > planning budget >   It will take you to the page preceding this feasibility study and its all regarding the Budget from a long time ago

In turn, The Guidance For Technical And Economic Feasibility Studies And Post-Project Assessment Of Development Project (Regulations No. 1 for the Year of 1984 and it’s amendment for the year of 1990) has specifies a series of steps to be undertaken, which lead to the completion of a Capital Budget.

This is the preceding page link.  http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=295&pid=259

This feasibility study shows up every few months on different Dinar Web Sites and can really mislead people.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the clarification SD.

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

So then.....are we looking at a rate at about 0.10 cents then give or take coming out of the gate, when this thing pops like Adam kinda' predicted?  

Of course, we all hope for more...:praying:

Freedomwish, I'm sticking with .86 or 1:1 but will be very happy once the RV starts at any rate to be honest....:D

• Upvote 2

On March 9, 2017 at 11:53 AM, WaitIsOver said:

I would love to for him to be the hero. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Freedomwish, I'm sticking with .86 or 1:1 but will be very happy once the RV starts at any rate to be honest....:D

I am with you there, with a little variance. .86 to $1.13 with the spread pushing it from the high side 1 to 1.and on the low side .80.  But I am beating on 1 to 1.  

• Upvote 4

whats interesting about the feasibility study thats been discussed in this thread is that the IQD was never valued lower than 2 usd to 1 iqd even during the british rule of iraq , years later when saddam became dictator he did what all dictators do and that would be whatever they feel like doing, saddam set the dinar over 3 iqd to 1usd but the true international rate / value was somewhere over 2 whats confusing is why would a currency feasibility study be done at a little over a buck when it was trading internationally at over 2 if the study was done pre or during saddam's reign .... I do know when shabibi was gov. cbi he often referenced that the iqd would become powerful again but as everyone is aware the cbi / currency plans info slowed to nothing when maliki put Turkey in charge to drain the reserves then Keywords got a stab at being big M's man to raid the money which quickly got shut down then malikis option was to use the state banks to corrupt the auctions to siphon money from iraq , ill stop at that  anyways i would encourage anyone never to invest their hard earned money on rumors or secret squirrel intel , this investment or whatever name you call it is highly speculative and each should choose to drill down how deep or shallow they can afford and their personal comfort level to not go insane if it turns against you,, this is all just my opinion.... cheers dv  

• Upvote 2