Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump believes he can say whatever he wants and his supporters won’t care

11 minutes ago, Indraman said:

I will back everyone's right to free speech but when we cross the line and suggest violence or harm to anyone (even in gest), no matter their political affiliation or past transgressions, I feel it cheepens and diminishes the argument you are trying to make...IMHO. Nothing personal, just want us to keep our conversations on a civil discourse.

Indy

Then you must be disappointed in many here...

B/A

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I agree with you on this point.  Everything I read and learned about 1930's Germany and the rise of the Nazi's feels eerily similar to modern day U.S. of A.  :(  Fear mongering, attacks on political opponents, religious persecution, racism, bigotry, walls......and the propaganda machine on full blast.  

GO RV, then BV

Yes - just like 911 - create an enemy to take people's rights from them - then keep ramping it up so they have no rights left whatsoever!!!

3 hours ago, umbertino said:

Nope..No problem with you at all

Sorry if I have overlooked your msgs to me... I assure you that was not intentional whatsoever . I simply missed them, I guess

As you know by now there's no chance to have a place ( the way it used to be possible before) to leave  private msgs etc here on DV...

.I'd like to give you my email addy but I don't know how to do it as I don't think it's the case to put it here on a thread

I'm open to suggestions..As you know I like communicating always with most Folks...

And  again..Your above assumption ( me not wanting to talk w you)  is plain wrong..Word

Here's mine. I've given it out so much everyone here should know it by now. :lol: Summitdemonslayer@gmail.com

• Upvote 1

On 2017-03-09 at 1:14 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Like I said, fear mongering by way of irresponsible conspiracy theories.  

GO RV, then BV

Because there is no way jet fuel - that would have mostly burned off when the planes crashed (remember those big fireballs?) - would have achieved enough heat to melt steel beams and in such a manner that the whole building would fall in such a "controlled" demolition.  Not to mention the Building 7 - what caused that collapse, a few fires on separate floors? I doubt it - it too collapsed in a perfectly timed and controlled demolition - except someone forgot to tell the BBC - who actually broadcast reports of its demise before it even collapsed ... oopsie!!!

Gee, how come NORAD wasn't scrambled on that morning ...  Maybe CHENEY has some 'splaining to do ...

And to further bring into question what brought the towers down ... let's ask some professionals.

http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/affiliate-marketing-program/899-what-was-the-molten-metal-seen-pouring-out-of-the-south-tower-minutes-before-its-collapse-steel-and-iron-or-aluminum-andor-lead.html

Maybe we should ask George W. Bush's younger brother why the security and bomb-sniffing dogs were removed just before 911 ... or why the tower 2's electricity was powered down from floor 50 on up for 36 hours on September 8th and 9th (No power = no security cameras)

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_09.htm

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/911security.html

Sorry Shabs - there are just too many unanswered questions that not only point to an inside job, but murder, collusion and treason from the government itself!!!

• Upvote 1

the physical evidence speaks for trump so hes right and this article is so twisted and wrong plain and simple and as one who risk his life for info in iraq on front lines i have seem myself the truth from my on eyes  and see why trump is trying his best to right the wrongs in usa god bless trump!!!

• Upvote 4

On 03/09/2017 at 7:39 AM, Indraman said:

I will back everyone's right to free speech but when we cross the line and suggest violence or harm to anyone (even in gest), no matter their political affiliation or past transgressions, I feel it cheepens and diminishes the argument you are trying to make...IMHO. Nothing personal, just want us to keep our conversations on a civil discourse.

Indy

It was very clear, it was a joke. Thinking that President Trump would shoot someone is clearly Not plausable, but was making fun of what he said himself.

So, while your at it, why Dont you contact President Trump and state the same to him. I think he will tell you the same.

I guess I was a little fed up with the politically correctness here in California for the past 8 years and got a little loose with my post.

You should try out for being a mod, that way you will have some power behind your words.

• Upvote 1