Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi up to Mosul

yota691

History of edits:: 3/7/2017 10:54 • 131 visits readable
Abadi up to Mosul
[Oan- Baghdad] 
prime minister arrived commander of the armed forces , Haider al - Abadi on Tuesday morning to the city of Mosul.
And lose Abadi, according to a statement his office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, "the fighter cuts in categorical operations are coming Aaninoy" follows ..

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

History of edits:: 3/7/2017 12:07 • 46 visits readable
Abadi meet with leaders of the war in Mosul
[Oan- Baghdad] will 
meet with Prime Minister General Commander of the Armed Forces , Haider al - Abadi military and security leadership to lead the coming operations O Nineveh to see the progress Forces for the Liberation right side of the connector.
The Abadi arrived this morning to the city of Mosul to inspect the security forces.
  • Upvote 8

07-03-2017 12:51 PM
image.php?token=9ae1681276f1db4ce2caebc2f3848168&size=

Prime Minister met the commander of the armed forces , Haider al - Abadi military and security leadership to lead the coming operations O Nineveh to see the progress Forces for the Liberation right side of the connector. 

The Abadi arrived this morning to the city of Mosul to inspect the security forces.

• Upvote 5

7-3-201701

Abadi inspects demarcation lines in Mosul and confirms the defeat of Daesh

07/03/2017

(Independent) .. lose, Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi, this morning, the demarcation lines in the definitive coming Aaninoy operations.

Abadi briefed at a meeting with the senior field commanders in the army and federal police and other forces involved in the liberation of the province of Nineveh operations, the progress of the battles and victories achieved on their hands against Daesh terrorist gangs.

He expressed his pride as achieved by the heroes of all formations in all fronts, especially the big victories they earn the right side of the city of Mosul reprehensible and defeat of the Daesh gangs last night which resulted in raising the Iraqi flag in the government complex and other government buildings.

The Abadi said he inevitably defeat these terrorist gangs and that the Iraqis will go out heads held high from these battles and the Iraqi army and other forces involved in these operations and in other fronts score page chronicles of images epic heroic and offers great sacrifices for the liberation of every inch of the land of our beloved Iraq from Conception terrorist gangs. (end)

7-3-201707

• Upvote 7

President Barzani and Abadi meet in Arbil

Wednesday will visit Sulaymaniyah

Rawezh Muhamad

07/03/2017 - 13:51

President Barzani and Abadi meet in Arbil

It is expected to meet the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who will arrive in Arbil on Tuesday.

Source under the chairmanship of the Kurdistan region, told (Basenyoz) this, and said that al-Abadi and after the end of his visit to the connector will Arbel.modha by saying that the two sides Seatonolan during their war against terrorism and the battle to liberate Mosul and the post-defeat Daesh of them, in addition to the issue of refugees and displaced province of Kurdistan.

He had announced earlier this morning that Ebadi will visit Sulaymaniyah, on Tuesday, but according to the information available for (Basenyoz), the visit Abadi Sulaymaniyah will be on Wednesday.

• Upvote 10

Thanks Yota...This's a very good morning Dinarians...The Iraqi flag being raised, Abadi inspecting the troops and meeting with Barzani today can only suggest that the Mosul conflict has been accomplished...and it's time to move on the bigger and better things....jmho

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks Yota...This's a very good morning Dinarians...The Iraqi flag being raised, Abadi inspecting the troops and meeting with Barzani today can only suggest that the Mosul conflict has been accomplished...and it's time to move on the bigger and better things....jmho

AGREED! This news is a GREAT addition to my coffee and cigar. Everybody getting along and such. 

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

Its great that ISIS has been violently expelled from Mosul and now they can start picking up the pieces. However, I recall hearing a news report in between the Wire tapping news about how the US has gone beyond counseling and that ISIS was still giving Iraq trouble. The next target for Iraq to reclaim is Hiwaji or however you spell the town. ISIS need to be expelled from Iraq. It is not with victory over Mosul. Another report I heard was that the road to the capital city for ISIS had been blocked. This was near the time the Syrian jet was shot down and they were looking for the pilot whom was found after a 9 hour search.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

45 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Its great that ISIS has been violently expelled from Mosul and now they can start picking up the pieces. However, I recall hearing a news report in between the Wire tapping news about how the US has gone beyond counseling and that ISIS was still giving Iraq trouble. The next target for Iraq to reclaim is Hiwaji or however you spell the town. ISIS need to be expelled from Iraq. It is not with victory over Mosul. Another report I heard was that the road to the capital city for ISIS had been blocked. This was near the time the Syrian jet was shot down and they were looking for the pilot whom was found after a 9 hour search.

I really appreciate your comment here, Theseus. I suspect that the retaking of Mosul is by far the most difficult task being a significantly large urban area with civilians existing amongst the fighting as with the other significant Iraqi urban centers retaken from ISIS. Once Mosul is fully wrested from the ISIS control, the rest of the Iraqi areas to be purged of ISIS control should occur fairly rapidly being smaller with fewer civilians and, hence, likely fewer ISIS militants. For the non urban/town areas where ISIS is highly exposed with few to no civilians to inhibit operations, ISIS will be in the open and would be like a Coalition duck shoot.

From a foreign troop/militia standpoint, my opinion is Iran and other non Coalition entities will need to be dealt with, once ISIS control of Iraqi areas is eliminated, to prevent their crimes against humanity as well as other subversive influences they exert to disrupt the Security and Stability of Iraq as well as having to be fully removed from Iraq. My opinion is this issue will be high on the agenda once ISIS is no longer controlling any area in Iraq. I suspect Crimes Against Humanity via ICC indictment and prosecution could be a significant, quick, and effective lever. However, there may be other tools in the tool kit to have these foreign entities leave Iraq quickly. The Coalition forces likely have a Status Of Forces Agreement sufficient to limit Coalition operations in Iraq and not infringe on Iraq's National Sovereignty.

On a somewhat related note, my opinion is the significant sectarian concerns would need to be addressed, possibly through the National Reconciliation and National Guard Law (and yes, Article 140 as well as HCL), to prevent armed sectarian conflict in Iraq. If effective measures are not sufficiently deployed rapidly, then I am afraid international investment would be inhibited and Iraq could possibly slide into some form of Civil War with a dysfunctional or completely dismembered GOI. Civil or International Wars, in my opinion, can not bomb a country into prosperity while killing off the civilians. As a result, 2018, 2019, 2020, or sometime thereafter would be a fantasy for any economic reform in Iraq. Just because some plan is in place for some sort of economic reform with a timeline does not make the plan the actual occurrence on the published timeline.

I think much sooner rather than later is the actual occurrence for the IQD going international along with all the implications for the IQD going international to facilitate the rebuilding of Iraq and development of the economic sectors (some existing, some preexisting, and some future sectors) via a tidal wave of foreign investment to substantially and rapidly improve the Iraqi standard of living to avert an impoverished internal conflict.

On a somewhat comparable note (maybe not so comparable), I was in the coastal area of China in 1991 and in central China in 1997 for work. The most developed areas were along the coastal areas during this time period. I thought the economic development in central China in 1997 exceeded the economic development of the coastal area of China in 1991. In these six years, the economic shock wave appeared to be very, very strong. It happened in China (under different circumstances) and I suspect it will happen in Iraq, too. Many of the modernization infrastructures are already in place in Iraq to make this happen from a banking stand point. Just need to flip the switch.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

Edited by Synopsis
misspelling
  • Upvote 17