Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Promised VIP Email

PeterJoe, I received it in my gmail account under the Promotions tab. I left clicked on the email header's left box, right clicked on the email header, and then selected Primary. If I understand correctly, future gmail emails from Adam will then go to your Primary gmail email folder.

I had used hotmail as my primary email from DV. I have since switched to my gmail account due to the all the problems I have had receiving DV emails using hotmail even though I tried all sorts of things in hotmail.

• Upvote 3

Something isn't right. I received the email Adam sent out on Thursday, March 2nd right in my yahoo inbox. It seems like he sent another one on Friday which went to my spam on March 5 with the subject 

"FRIDAY! The third DV update for me this week :)", but it's for who wants to be VIP. I never had any problem receiving his updates in my inbox until now. What's going on now?

8 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Get a gmail account and you will be happy for it.

Then follow Adam's whitelist instructions. 

Actually, I have a gmail account. I don't think it's setting issue because I had been receiving emails before. I will have to update my email address to gmail. Meanwhile, is the promised email anywhere on VIP section? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2017 at 10:49 PM, PeterJoe said:

Actually, I have a gmail account. I don't think it's setting issue because I had been receiving emails before. I will have to update my email address to gmail. Meanwhile, is the promised email anywhere on VIP section? Thanks.

@PeterJoe, your account here on DinarVets.com is using an @yahoo.com email address. You can edit this in your settings http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/settings/

Regarding the emails that were sent, the recent forum emails I have sent were labeled as:

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 6.12.55 AM.png

OSI emails would only be received by OSI members, so you wouldn't get those. But you should have received the other 5.

• Upvote 2