Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Auction Iraqi depletion of foreign currency

yota691

Parliamentary Finance accuses political mafias acquired on the currency at the central bank auction

06-03-2017 12:40 PM 

Parliamentary Finance Committee accused the competent political mafias in foreign currency smuggled out of Iraq, the acquisition of the currency auction in the central bank Aera, noting that it plans to host the central bank governor on the Keywords to develop a solution to the problem and stop the waste of Iraqi funds.

Said committee member Majda al-Tamimi that one percent of the disbursements of the Central Bank of Iraq go to fundamentalism trade with about 99 percent of the dollar are smuggled out of Iraq or to be used in the purchase of real estate and internal contracting.

• Upvote 5

Like you have not known this for years, and yet you do nothing, and why would you if your getting rich, until Maliki is gone things will continue  .. No Maliki, No Isis, article 140, article 8, HCL, a few more Vacations and maybe we might see some movement..  Not to be a downer but it looks like we might be here a little while longer  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Boozer said:

Like you have not known this for years, and yet you do nothing, and why would you if your getting rich, until Maliki is gone things will continue  .. No Maliki, No Isis, article 140, article 8, HCL, a few more Vacations and maybe we might see some movement..  Not to be a downer but it looks like we might be here a little while longer  

Good morning Boozer, you are not being a "downer" at all my friend, as a matter of fact, thinking we might be here for a "while longer" is perhaps a good thought process as it leaves no room for disappointment if in fact we are. But I have a feeling we will PERHAPS, not have an agonizing wait, things are moving along great, they have really reduced the note count, IS is almost a thing of the past, major foreign investment taking place, a solid banking foundation is in place, the Iraqi stock market is up, etc etc....

Iraq is priming itself for the inevitable, bring back its currency to its former glory and we are on the verge of seeing this happen. Just my :twocents: 

A super day up to you :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, Boozer said:

I agree, Boozer, that Maliki has got to go. If Maliki is still breathing, he will stir up his miscreants to wreak havoc on Iraqis and advance his agenda. I suspect Iran is in the background pulling the strings so that Iraq can not advance. If Iraq advances, then Iran would be a lesser player in the ME. Once ISIS control in Iraq is removed, I suspect the inquiries, indictments, prosecutions, and then incarcerations or executions will ensue for ISIS related and other crimes. I further surmise that Iran will receive intense pressure to remove their miscreants (militias and commanders) from Iraq. With Maliki and Iran gone from Iraq along with their installed patsies, then Iraq should fairly quickly attain substantial security and stability and further demonstrate Iraq is a Sovereign State. I suspect Article 140, Section 8, the HCL, and other key features will gain traction quickly.

9 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning Boozer, you are not being a "downer" at all my friend, as a matter of fact, thinking we might be here for a "while longer" is perhaps a good thought process as it leaves no room for disappointment if in fact we are. But I have a feeling we will PERHAPS, not have an agonizing wait, things are moving along great, they have really reduced the note count, IS is almost a thing of the past, major foreign investment taking place, a solid banking foundation is in place, the Iraqi stock market is up, etc etc....

Iraq is priming itself for the inevitable, bring back its currency to its former glory and we are on the verge of seeing this happen. Just my :twocents: 

A super day up to you :twothumbs:

Oh, Yeah, Wiljor! All good news there!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

Yota Thanks,  Boozer, Wiljor, Synopsis, Officiallytook....Excellent points and the full court press is on in regards to the CBI stopping the daily auctions IMHO.  

12 hours ago, yota691 said:

Said committee member Majda al-Tamimi that one percent of the disbursements of the Central Bank of Iraq go to fundamentalism trade with about 99 percent of the dollar are smuggled out of Iraq or to be used in the purchase of real estate and internal contracting.

DV, I'm certain we will see this come to an end hopefully in the very near term like simultaneously when "Liberation Of Mosul", HCL or RV / RI is imminent. 

GO RV / RI

GO Shabibi....:D Come back please....:)

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Central Auction Iraqi depletion of foreign currency

Central Auction Iraqi depletion of foreign currency

Written by Economic news editor
Date: March 17, 2017

ax

NEN Iraq

What the CBI still sells frequent currency unwarranted and that will lead to the bankruptcy of the national reserves in Iraq, "the Parliamentary Integrity Commission pointed out, he was " sent earlier to the central bank governor and he has $ 67 billion for this purpose. 
A member of the committee MP Abdul Karim Abtan, said that "the central bank sells foreign currency from the Iraqi National Reserve, will lead to a catastrophe in the event of continued selling the dollar across the currency auction of the bank , " he said , adding that "there are certain banks that benefit from the purchase of hard currency and the central bank sells the currency of reserve. 
The parliamentary Finance Committee, revealed in a race time, that the "politically influential mafias acquires currency auction at the Central Bank of Iraq and turned most of the amounts discharged into neighboring countries , " according to the plan. 
The agency member of the Finance representative, Majida al - Tamimi, in a statement, said the "1% of the disbursements of the Central Bank of Iraq go to fundamentalism trade with about 99% of the dollar are smuggled out of Iraq or used in the purchase of real estate and internal contracting , " pointing out, " The parliamentary Finance plans to host Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, on the Keywords, to develop a common strategy to combat the smuggling of currency out of Iraq and protect the cash reserve of the country." 
And increased Tamimi, that "those amounts of money too and can not be audited in detail without strong government and an international effort to deter these mafias associated with the influential and specialized political party in foreign currency smuggled out of Iraq and the acquisition of the currency auction in the central bank to act to end the dominance of the auction.

• Upvote 3