Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economist: Do not risk a cash reserve of currency

yota691

Lol, Chuck, LB I hope for once in my life I am right. I do feel the sense of urgency to move to the new plan. I also think POTUS is fully aware and is doing everything possible to bring this to fruition. Interestingly, as much as they have been talking about all of the people left in western Mosul and the narrow cramped streets, we just went in and bombed six locations hoping to eradicate Baghdadi. This, also IMHO, is telling. We along with the coalition forces are ramping up the pressure on ISIS with maybe less regard for collateral damage. If true it's letting ISIS know that hiding behind the civilian population won't help to not get shot at or blown up. I hope we know more... Soon!

the investment potential for the early entrants is beyond huge, ask Bartlett Bull, and Trump, business man that he is, has to be fully aware of that fact, in the word of LGD...Suddenly.  That would work for me just fine

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Tonygrasso said:

Wow, the article above states that 24 trillion printed dinar in circulation, that's around 19-20 billion dollars of printed currency. If they were all 25000 notes, that would mean less than 1 billion notes circulating in their economy. Shabibi and Saleh stated years ago that the goal was to get the internal float down to 1.18 billion notes representing 25-30 billion dollars. 

That article is very telling because it says without saying that the central bank is at or very close to the note count that they were targeting prior to any significant revaluation of their currency. More recent articles have come out stating that once Mosul is liberated there won't be any need to use the dollar in the country, hence ending the dual currency practice and make the dinar 1.2 to the dollar. I think, IMHO, that we are waiting for the official announcement of the liberation of Mosul, probably a sovereign credit ratings upgrade and an end to the multiple currency practice within the country.

Been in it since 09 and watching closely. This thing is picking up speed and a lot of things are falling into place. Mosul has been surrounded by local and coalition forces and Baghdadi has given the blow yourself up in martyrdom or run and hide speech so it only a matter of time before this thing blows wide open and then it's Sugar City! 

The timing of events now is very crucial to all other issues falling into place, liberation of Mosul could bring about such changes. I like your post Tony and agree we are moving forward at an accelerated rate.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Tonygrasso said:

Lol, Chuck, LB I hope for once in my life I am right. I do feel the sense of urgency to move to the new plan. I also think POTUS is fully aware and is doing everything possible to bring this to fruition. Interestingly, as much as they have been talking about all of the people left in western Mosul and the narrow cramped streets, we just went in and bombed six locations hoping to eradicate Baghdadi. This, also IMHO, is telling. We along with the coalition forces are ramping up the pressure on ISIS with maybe less regard for collateral damage. If true it's letting ISIS know that hiding behind the civilian population won't help to not get shot at or blown up. I hope we know more... Soon!

the investment potential for the early entrants is beyond huge, ask Bartlett Bull, and Trump, business man that he is, has to be fully aware of that fact, in the word of LGD...Suddenly.  That would work for me just fine

There is a first time for everything and I all in on the hand. So, first time in your life might be afoot thing.  :lol:

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

There is a first time for everything and I all in on the hand. So, first time in your life might be afoot thing.  :lol:

Chuck, I'm really working on trying to figure out what the heck you wrote here LOL ... On a serious note the one thing that has me nervous now is ISIS is now using chemical weapons on these poor citizens and soldiers 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

That was in reference to TonyGrasso being right for the first time. There is a first time everything and that holds true for me on this investment. I am all in on this. Bought dinar, VP, Platium, OSI, and Corp rep.  Really counting on this hitting.  :twothumbs:

Me too Brother, It looks like we may roll a yo on this!!!

• Upvote 2