Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are Dinarians Racists & Not Politcally Correct?

Luigi1

04 March 2017  SITREP...

HSBC NYC - HK - Zurich have all informed my group us they have the global call center numbers and are just waiting to be given the final go ahead from HDQ as to when they may "release the hounds."

Keep refreshing the Dinar Chronicles website for updates throughout the day Saturday and into Sunday morning if need be.

As for my comments this week regarding the white race being the root of all suffering, I stand by it. And I add this caveat, not only were Anglo-Saxon's intentionally bred for world domination, it's only half the story as to why. 

I was shown in spirit that you all needed to hear this truth pre-RV, uncomfortable as it may have been to some, so that it alerted or jump started your subconsciousness mind to begin preparation for deeper truths of human genetic manipulation across all races and colors--which is a far less pleasant reveal I can assure you.

In response to all the negative feedback, please keep your opinions and rants coming. At least I know you're awake, even if you're angry.

FYI: Good coaches know when to piss off their best players, so they get optimum performance in the biggest games.

God is with us.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

Luigi, I gave you an emerald because you never stop bringing the rumors to the rumor section despite the crowd of ruby throwers. 

Last year I spent days going through everyone of your old posts to revive your reputation from the ruby abyss it was in.

Though the gurus post nothing but BS, thanks for bringing the comedy anyway. 

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

DV admins. This topic belongs in the garbage, not even a rumor. Shame, Luigi.

:trash:

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, King Bean said:

DV admins. This topic belongs in the garbage, not even a rumor. Shame, Luigi.

:trash:

He's postes enoug hso  he should know where this goes.

• Downvote 1