Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank announces successful slide intruders and brokers selling the currency

yota691

".02 is 20,000.00/million. That's a 2000 % gain. Not enough to retire on for most probably. I seriously doubt that when they finally do adjust the value it's to .02. Lower denims will probably be distributed with the same value as a three zero note long enough to collect the three zero notes (so swap a 25000 for a 25 with same purchasing power) then demonetize the big notes and change exchange rate, effectively removing the three zeros from the exchange rate and were at .83-.86. Not a lop because we get the rate as well and a lot longer to sit on the three zero notes we own as investors. The people will only get purchasing power and different money to use.  Then it's off to Haiti, I mean Tahiti"

If they make the $25,000 note the same as a $25 note isn't that essentially a lop? I'm not a lopser but I don't understand some of these things. 

Edited by Rmc10
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, DoD said:

You are correct, the rate just a few weeks ago was over 1300 Dinars to 1 US dollar. Today it is 1245 Dinars to 1 US dollar. What we're looking for is a 1205 Dinar to 1 US dollar rate, that will put it in the 2% range. 

The 5000 Dinar is what your saving when you buy a 100 US dollar today from yesterday, it appears someone calculated it to be 2 cents. I'm hoping tomorrow the rate to drop to 1239 or a little more but it is trending down....finally 

Im afraid your right....the wording throws us off. 

38 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

The decline reached to 5000 Iraqi dinars for each 100 dollars.

(The 5000 Dinar is what your saving when you buy a 100 US dollar today from yesterday) - this makes more sense.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

"If I add up the man power hours that I have spent on just this one web site just see and to get info. I lost money."

Or all the times "Bumper" kicked me off this site for harrassing fake news reporters?

Ive been here since March of 2010, should have rv'd that May actually.

Undergraduate and graduate studies in geo-political and macro economics... Should have rv'd in December 2009, to be eduMAcated.

MAN POWER HOURS... 

Hey IQD player, jmartin...we're all in the same shoes!

and thank goodness "Bumper" is gone...A-hole

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Just now, GomerPyle said:

Or all the times "Bumper" kicked me off this site for harrassing fake news reporters?

Undergraduate and graduate studies in geo-political and macro economics... Should have rv'd in December 2009, to be eduMAcated.

MAN POWER HOURS... 

I could name a few others, but I wont. Been here a long time but just read comments.

Let's be positive. This may be the year. I've been on DV since 2011 off and on just recently decided to not be just a guest anymore and you know what? I already have a house picked out and everything. Lol. I just sat the dinar in a safe and just let it be. Don't get yourselves worked up over all the drama. It will happen. It better not be a lop or I'm going to be bummed but for everything I've read it doesn't look like it will be a lop so go RV!!!!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GomerPyle said:

MAN POWER HOURS... 

Bumper gave me a couple warnings and went on mod review for a while, but I deserved it. I was getting fed up with the Fake news also. I am sure it wasn't the protesting as much as the foul language that got you kicked out, and calling him a A hole will probably send you a flying out the door again. Just saying. Just stop going in the rumor section for a while. That usually helps me. Take care.

• Upvote 2

02-03-2017 11:44 AM
image.php?token=47ae5c60ffc1e035580900e299a5e276&size=

Recorded foreign currency markets in Iraq, on Thursday morning, a stable dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar. 

And record the market price at the Stock Exchange in Baghdad struggle at 1255 dinars to the dollar, ie , 125 thousand and 500 dinars for one hundred dollars. 
The buying and selling of the dollar in the prices of banking companies were: 

sales per dollar rate to 1,260 dinars, ie 126 000 dinars, for a hundred dollars. 

The purchase price of US $ 1,250 dinars, ie 125 000 dinars, for a hundred dollars. 

The Iraqi Central Bank on Wednesday said that the implementation of the new system applied to a window sale of foreign currency in the bank led to a marked decline in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar. 

According to a statement of the bank that 'this new system has removed the middlemen and hackers by changing requirements and actions toward simplification and transparency in the sale of foreign currency window operations, as the new system of window competition between banks believe on the basis of the extent of compliance with the rules to combat money laundering and terrorist financing. " 
Foreign currency: the 

euro world price: 100 euro = 105.38 dollars 
pound world price: 100 pounds = 122.86 dollars 
Turkish Lira Global Price: $ 100 = 365.80 TL 
100 US dollars = 130.65 AUD $ 
100 US dollars = 133.55 CAD 
100 US dollars = US $ 140.25 NZD

• Upvote 2

12704.jpg

Economy News / Baghdad ...

The Director General of the Department of financial operations at the central bank Alaracay Mahmoud Dagher, to sell the currency window does not deal with people, stressing that the central bank took control on inflation. 

Said Dagher in an interview for "Economy News", the sale of foreign currency, of course window is to conduct my time due to the adoption of Iraq on a single supplier to enter the hard currency the dollar into Iraq from oil sales, and the central bank is working on this basis for the Horn demands of customers of the dollar. 

Dagher and between that sell the currency at the central bank window does not deal with people, but with the institutions licensed by the Bank in accordance with the mechanisms and control of severe, indicating that the window today operates under a new system in turn helped to reduce the sale price of the dollar against the dollar. 

He added that the Bank has developed standards for banks that enter into currency window and on this basis will meet the demands of the dollar is a global standards operate solid banks. AJ
separator.gif
Views 223   Added 03/02/2017 - 11:44   Last updated 02/03/2017 - 13:30   No. Content 6827
  • Upvote 2

Parliamentary Economy: not audit the central bank behind the deterioration of the currency smuggling

economy

Since 03/01/2017 20:08 pm (Baghdad time)

27.jpg

Special - balances News

Counting of the economic and investment commission member of the parliamentary Harith al-Harthy, Wednesday, not to audit the central bank behind the deterioration of smuggling foreign currency out of the country.

He said Al-Harthy, L / balance News /, "The committee put a lot of solutions to reduce the national industry dystrophy, but the government and customs not act upon it."

He said Al-Harthy, that "the lack of checks on the central bank had a negative role and reflected on the ground," noting that "this matter helped to deterioration of smuggling currency out of the country."

This issued CBI, today, for clarification on the decline in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar, attributing the cause to the implementation of the new system applied to window selling foreign currency.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Im afraid your right....the wording throws us off. 

(The 5000 Dinar is what your saving when you buy a 100 US dollar today from yesterday) - this makes more sense.

GG, this is a good thing. This is not my opinion but facts straight from the CBI, these auctions even though today it went back up a little is moving in the direction we all want. Yota posted an article last week saying the CBI is opening its own FOREX office this month, that means no more auctions. Below is a visual on what the CBI reports each day...

• Upvote 4

Central Bank announces successful slide intruders and brokers selling the currency

01/03/2017 05:20 | Number of Views: 512

Direction Press / Baghdad

The Central Bank, on Wednesday, his success slide spambots intermediaries in the trading of foreign currency after the new system applied to window sell the currency, as pointed out that the new system has achieved a remarkable decline in the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

The bank said in a statement obtained by "direction Press" a copy of it, "The implementation of the new system applied to a window of foreign currency sale in this bank led to a marked decline in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, where the new system removed the middlemen and hackers by changing the requirements and procedures towards simplification and transparency in the sale of foreign currency operations window. "

"The new system provides a window for competition among banks on the basis of the extent of compliance with the rules to combat money laundering and terrorist financing."

The bank, that "the success of the new system and cooperation with the Iraqi banks are encouraged to take additional measures that the legitimate demand for the dollar up to the target price by applying programs and new standards and rules to achieve a clear and transparent cover those operations."

He pointed out that "control over the exchange rates in light of the challenges of economic, financial and security situations are recorded monetary policy success in absorbing large shocks to Iraq, will have to improve oil prices and the elimination of aggregates Daesh criminal significant impact in supporting the country's financial situation, and thus relieve the pressure on policy cash and make way for it to achieve greater monetary stability to this country. "

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Let's be positive. This may be the year. I've been on DV since 2011 off and on just recently decided to not be just a guest anymore and you know what? I already have a house picked out and everything. Lol. I just sat the dinar in a safe and just let it be. Don't get yourselves worked up over all the drama. It will happen. It better not be a lop or I'm going to be bummed but for everything I've read it doesn't look like it will be a lop so go RV!!!!!

if it was going to be a lop they could have already and easily have done this! They spent a ton of money on the new security features of the money! You don't need that kind of security features on money barely worth anything, for one ! There is so much more evidence that points that this will not be a lop! So go pick out your dream house! I have and we are fixin to move in next month! This ride is almost over! JMHO! :salute:

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Where do I put the discount code in to get 25% off? Adam has a code good until Saturday. I went to "check out" the Platinum VIP membership and there was no option for a code.

Sorry but I don't know. Help is on the way!

• Upvote 2