Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KDP: Maliki promised to change important positions in the event of his return as prime minister

yota691

KDP: Maliki promised to change important positions in the event of his return as prime minister

Last updated: March 2, 2017 - 14:14

Baghdad / Iraq News Network, said MP from the Kurdistan Democratic Party of Islam Hussein, on Thursday, "The vice president and the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki promised to change the movement of important positions in the cabin next Iraqi government in the event held the reins of power in the country." He added Hussain in a press statement today: "the al-Maliki began steps to create alliances and gain the trust of Kurdish blocs, especially the National Union and change." for his part, stressed the official spokesman for the MDC Shoresh Haji today, "said the MDC political movement with an independent policy, which is free to set up any an alliance with any party or political entity, provided that hurt the alliance with the interests of the people of Kurdistan, and that is consistent with the principles and foundations of the movement. "

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Today he is going to be PM again, Last week he was going to be charged with a # of things that would get him hung. Makes my Head Hurt, just spinning out of control. WTF ? This man and Nancy Pelosi are 2 of the most pathetic so called people . Both should be put away. Don't know why she came to mind when I think of Maliki

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Boozer said:

Today he is going to be PM again, Last week he was going to be charged with a # of things that would get him hung. Makes my Head Hurt, just spinning out of control. WTF ? This man and Nancy Pelosi are 2 of the most pathetic so called people . Both should be put away. Don't know why she came to mind when I think of Maliki

You're right Boozer.  I'm from CA and I absolutely despise Pelosi.  She is an absolutely disgusting person.  It makes me physically ill to see her on TV.  I's like to puke on her face since it would be an improvement.  I say line her up with Malaki and Feinstein and use one bullet to get all three.  How can anyone with any intelligence support any of these three?  Guess I better watch what I say.  Someone may be watching.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, King Bean said:

Why not one last (torturous) meal with his girlfriend....?? I hear the baked Crow is good.   :D

141002_hill_clintonandmaliki_statedept.jpg

NOW THERE'S A PICTURE FOR THE AGES - I'd like to see them BOTH pose together again in BRIGHT ORANGE JAIL JAMMIES ! 

I doubt we 'd see any hint of a smile though.

BUH- -WAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

8 hours ago, DWitte said:

You're right Boozer.  I'm from CA and I absolutely despise Pelosi.  She is an absolutely disgusting person.  It makes me physically ill to see her on TV.  I's like to puke on her face since it would be an improvement.  I say line her up with Malaki and Feinstein and use one bullet to get all three.  How can anyone with any intelligence support any of these three?  Guess I better watch what I say.  Someone may be watching.

I'm not an attorney, but I have stayed at Holiday Inns - I advise you to leave California - IMMEDIATELY ! 

I did - - - 

the Insane Asylum is run by the INMATES.

• Upvote 1

Okay folks, slow down.  We're watching kids discover government.  Lord of the flies comes to mind.  It's a book and movie.  Anyone ever seen kids confronted when something is broken?  That's what we're dealing with.  I had a friend in college say he liked it better when Saddam was in charge.  Saddam created a standing army for us to deal with.  How?  No one in Iraq had to work, if they didn't want to.  No poverty.  Just government checks.  The flip side is when he knew we were coming, he told his peeps to stash guns.  So mental math time...no government check...stashed guns...incoming bad guys...

• Upvote 3

First artcile...Not gonna happen 

%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%84-2.jpg

State of Law: Barzani's party remarks about al-Maliki worthless

Il Giornale March 2, 2017 Add comment 134 Visit

BAGHDAD - A Journal News 
criticized the State of Law coalition, on Thursday, the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani, on his recent comments against Vice President Nouri al - Maliki, stressing that the democratic statements worthless.

A member of the Coalition MP "Mohammed Chihod" for "Journal News", that "the Democratic Party of statements issued for no value them, especially since their representatives is a dictator does not have the constitutional legitimacy it follows a non-starter because to say on al-Maliki, the fact that the latter is responsible according to the law and the choice of the people."

"The dialogue should be with the true representatives of the Kurds elected by the people in Kurdistan and not with the dictator Kalparzana not elected by the people and holding on to power despite attempts to wear it."

The MP for the Kurdistan Democratic Party of Islam Hussein said in an earlier statement, "Journal News", said the Vice President Nouri al-Maliki promised the MDC to occupy important positions in case caught him the reins of power in the country, while refuted the official spokesman for the movement of change news, noting that untrue.

• Upvote 2