Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who spent the time to Watch Trumps SOU Address

I for one thought President Donald J. Trump knocked it out of the Park. He addressed the Divide and without pointing any blame made it clear who he was talking to....Democrats. In so many words he Presidential  handed the DNC there walking papers on the jobs matter, welfare matter, obamacare matter and so many other things......All the Standing Ovations pelosi, schrumer , warren never clapped or stood........ I see a lot of Un Employed liberals come 2018 when the American People once again Vote them out.

Worthless pelosi never did stand for anything until it came the Military, Kelly Owens...The Wife of a Seal Lost.....

Sorry, Umberitino, Shabs, BA and a few other but I think POTUS Trump just Eloquently Rocked the Trump card without blaming anyone (like obama did so often) Not once was the Race card Played and he never claimed credit using I or Me 100 times is so many other SOU Speeches....remember that guy...the worthless one that did nothing but Golf, go on Vacations and blabber about how America is bad.

Hell even Liberal Commentators where giving Trump very positive reviews.....

Then you have to love the rebuttal from this washed up, grey haired Kentucky Governor  that claimed he had done so much for Kentucky......Sorry sir but you only had 3 people behind you at the only open dinner in the country and 2 of them where looking like Shut the Flip up so I can finish may free dinner.

America and Americans....Year ago Our Great Great Grand parents had a DREAM, they past that Dream on and the dream continued to be pasted on until the Liberals started to Teach in School that people didn't matter, History didn't happen and kid who don't know anything should Hate everything.

Well, it looks like times are changing, get on board and remember you are are Americans (other than the Illegals) ...Love it and make it work or it is pretty simple....Get the Flip out.

Karsten

• Upvote 11

Loved it, except for the complete disrespect from palosi and her gang of misfits. I smiled, cried, stood and clapped, was pissed when I heard boo's from the audience when Pres. TRUMP, anounced a department being set up for people hurt and killed by illegal aliens. 

Before the speach Fox news reported that parts of speach has released and that it was going to be give and take on sending the so called dreamers and other illegals back home and insinuated a amnesty program. Never heard that from the prez.. 

• Upvote 5

President Trump did a great job in getting his points across.  Dems better get on board or soon their constituents will see their evil agenda, if they haven't after tonight.  Their disrespect  was childish, just proved that they didn't have the people's best interest in mind.  Soon many of them will be without a job.

• Upvote 5

I thought he did a very good job.  It was very pleasing for me to see him acting in a Presidential manner.  I thought he articulated better than usual and made a strong case for his vision moving forward.  :)  Perhaps he's starting to embrace the teleprompter when it matters.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

His speech was music to my ears, of hope, of peace and of unity.  Now if only the other party felt otherwise.  Give him a chance, like all Presidents deserve.

Couldn't agree with you more. It was a very good address. Spoken like a true patriot.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

I thought he did a very good job.  It was very pleasing for me to see him acting in a Presidential manner.  I thought he articulated better than usual and made a strong case for his vision moving forward.  :)

GO RV, then BV

Better watch it Shabs....your gonna move closer to the right...lol...:D

I do agree with you on his articulation. He gave himself a C or C- the other day when asked to grade himself. He said he did not feel he got his point across the way he wanted. I was glad to hear him make it last night though.

• Upvote 4

Just now, 8th ID said:

Better watch it Shabs....your gonna move closer to the right...lol...:D

I do agree with you on his articulation. He gave himself a C or C- the other day when asked to grade himself. He said he did not feel he got his point across the way he wanted. I was glad to hear him make it last night though.

As the resident fence sitter.....it's no secret that I've been painting the left side recently.  I'm not above calling a shot a shot though.....Last night Donald did what a president is supposed to do, and I'm grateful to him for it.  Let me be clear though....he has miles and miles to go before I'd even consider joining his ranks.  Baby steps.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

Sorry, Umberitino,

End Quote

No prob. I sincerely wish you and everybody else here   the Best. Obviously....

It's great to have a solid passion and a conviction about things. I do believe that

Again...People ( takes only 2..) will always think differently....It's a fact and it's good

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Trump has become very Presidential since becoming POTUS.

He went out of his way to not offend, his sincerity is genuine.

He is on his way to becoming one of the greatest POTUS in our entire history.

That's how I feel too.  It was a clearly worded inspirational invitation for inclusion for all to proudly participate in an honest attempt for everyone to come together in the rebuilding and fortification of not just our infrastructure but our identity as Americans.

For the first time in a very long time (about 8 years)B) I didn't feel as if a politician was trying to sell me a polished turd.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, George Hayduke said:

For the first time in a very long time (about 8 years)B) I didn't feel as if a politician was trying to sell me a polished turd.

After what I discovered about the Bush's I am convinced we have not had a POTUS of Trump's caliber since Reagan, and he was the first since Eisenhower.

While Kennedy might have woke up one morning and had a guilt attack, he entered the office through a backdoor agreement.

It can be argued that Harding was the first, Eisenhower the second, and Reagan the third, and final, remotely genuine POTUS' of the entire 20th century.

Reagan had to severely compromise just to get the nomination, which paved the way for H, and W Bush’s continued fleecing and betrayal of America.

Even so, I'm still learning to get past Trump's bravado.

He's making it easier as he is learning humility.

I think he was nicer to the dems than they deserved, but if they actually did recieve the same treatment they shove on any who disagree with them, there would ba an all out civil war, which no one wants to see.

• Upvote 6