Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

INTERNAL RV QUESTION........

harry2299

Could someone tell me if this can happen, what does it mean, and how do they do it.I am sorry if this comes off as a dumb question, I am just an unemployed welder, this all has me confused :blink:

It could happen but general consensus is that it is highly unlikely.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Could someone tell me if this can happen, what does it mean, and how do they do it.I am sorry if this comes off as a dumb question, I am just an unemployed welder, this all has me confused

Harry it means that the rv will occur but you can only exchange your IQD if you are in Iraq or you have a bank account with Warka.

It can happen but I just don’t see it happening with the amount of IQD that other counties or investors have.

Don’t panic just sit & relax its sure going to happen real soon ;)

Could someone tell me if this can happen, what does it mean, and how do they do it.I am sorry if this comes off as a dumb question, I am just an unemployed welder, this all has me confused :blink:

Ali at Dinar Trade said that your Dinar will still be valuable and he plans to trade it in at what the CBI rate is minus his $150 per million fee. Thats what I have come to understand. Some one can correct me if I am wrong.

• Upvote 1

Harry, My husband is a framer of homes for 30 years and he has been unemployed

for nearly a year and I am a nurse working on keeping our family afloat financially. My husband tells people

have I a sound mind, and I am sensible and practical person. I have followed politics since Desert Storm (1990's).

When I heard about this investment opportunity, I took money from our small and dwindling savings and I invested it in dinar.

I believe in this investment.

Countries all over the world NEED Iraq to succeed because they want to trade with Iraq "money for oil" and Iraq has the oil!!

To trade oil for money Iraq will need a currency value that is recognized by the world trade system, so the dinar WILL HAVE to revalued to a value that is a

tradable recognized currency.

This is a huge political investment. The entire county is in a change not just the value of their dinar and it may event take a few more more months.

Hang in there and pray for the best.

• Upvote 3

The possibility of IF it could happen is always there....nothing is 100% in this investment....other countries have pulled the same thing in the past so its not completely unimaginable in this situation either.....if it happened it would possibly mean that only people inside the country, and people that have a bank account associated with Iraq or in Iraq would be able to exchange the Dinar for either other dinar, or to other currencies......it would be easy for them to just cut off anyone outside the country that has dinar.....Russia did that when they revalued and redenominated and the same thing happened with Kuwait....they changed the currency a couple of times, and then revalued but you had to of had an account in Kuwait or an account with the United Emerates/Arabs to exchange the kuwaiti dinar.....so to answer your question could it happen? yes....will it happen? no one knows for sure.....best thing you can do is diversify your funds....aka keep some in physical cash and maybe see about opening an account with warka or other Iraqi bank just to be safe......better to have covered all the ends then to come up empty when this party kicks off!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The possibility of IF it could happen is always there....nothing is 100% in this investment....other countries have pulled the same thing in the past so its not completely unimaginable in this situation either.....if it happened it would possibly mean that only people inside the country, and people that have a bank account associated with Iraq or in Iraq would be able to exchange the Dinar for either other dinar, or to other currencies......it would be easy for them to just cut off anyone outside the country that has dinar.....Russia did that when they revalued and redenominated and the same thing happened with Kuwait....they changed the currency a couple of times, and then revalued but you had to of had an account in Kuwait or an account with the United Emerates/Arabs to exchange the kuwaiti dinar.....so to answer your question could it happen? yes....will it happen? no one knows for sure.....best thing you can do is diversify your funds....aka keep some in physical cash and maybe see about opening an account with warka or other Iraqi bank just to be safe......better to have covered all the ends then to come up empty when this party kicks off!!

Thanks alot for all your input, I understand it much better now.I have purchased all my dinar from ali at dinartrade, my brother said he would be the guy to go to, I do not have an Iraq bank account, I hope that does not leave me on the outside.....do you`ll think that will be a problem?......And again thanks for the help it is very much appriciated.

Look at it this way....the ONLY way they could do it would be to require all iraqi's to exchange for either a new currency or lower denims....they would also have to give them plenty of time to do it as well....AND if there was a. New value on the dinar I am certain there are people who would buy it from you...namely Ali. whe Kuwait did it it wasn't a revalue...they changed currency to keep Suddam from using the money he stole when he invaded...they had a fraction of their dinar in circulation that Iraq does which made it much much easier for them.....remember....the change in value doesn't affect the Iraqi's....it only affects what they can purchase outside of their country.

Look at it this way....the ONLY way they could do it would be to require all iraqi's to exchange for either a new currency or lower denims....they would also have to give them plenty of time to do it as well....AND if there was a. New value on the dinar I am certain there are people who would buy it from you...namely Ali. whe Kuwait did it it wasn't a revalue...they changed currency to keep Suddam from using the money he stole when he invaded...they had a fraction of their dinar in circulation that Iraq does which made it much much easier for them.....remember....the change in value doesn't affect the Iraqi's....it only affects what they can purchase outside of their country.

Great reply. There are so many people that dont understand economics and how this all works. I wish people would educate themselves before investing in a currency. GO RV!!!!!!

Thanks alot for all your input, I understand it much better now.I have purchased all my dinar from ali at dinartrade, my brother said he would be the guy to go to, I do not have an Iraq bank account, I hope that does not leave me on the outside.....do you`ll think that will be a problem?......And again thanks for the help it is very much appriciated.

I put a lot of my faith into Ali....he seems like a stand up kind of guy to me at least....I have also asked him about the situations that happened with Russia and Kuwait and he seems pretty solid on the issue that he will be able to exchange our dinar no matter what happens....meaning to me that we dont necessarily need a bank account with Iraq when they RV/RI.....but to be sure I still think I am going to look into opening an account because of the fact that nothing is promised to us....but i do think that we shouldnt have any problem even going to most banks to exchange our dinar when the time is right.....I only threw out the Russia/Kuwait RV/RI just as examples of what HAS happened in the past and what possibilities are still in the air......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ali bought a Bank in Iraq, so I believe he will be able to Exchange dinars in Iraq.. When he has it set up, you should open an account with his Bank.